BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:Lerada

"The best way to avoid some of things out here would be to fly, but you two can't, so I guess that's out of the question." He sighed, scratching his mask. "Anyway, lead on, I don't know where this place is."

IC:Darxis

The Su-Toa sat down, sighing and sitting her glaive against her shoulder. Wasn't every day a weird bug-man tried to kill someone, but at least nobody had died. Except the bug-man. Shame she couldn't have gotten to her glaive and put it through his skull as he made his escape attempt. Maybe throwing it across the bar wasn't such a good idea. Things were starting to go from 'Everyone is about to die' to 'Everything's smashed but everyone's okay', thanks to the healer. Darxis' shoulder muscles finally started to relax as she sat her face in her hand.

OOC:Darxis open for interaction.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC Thak:

Stepping outside, Thak stretched his back, scratched his chin, and shrugged.

"Good drink, lovely women, and fine sand. Ga-Koro truly is the place for me."

He chuckled, then started across the platform toward the elevators to the forest floor.

OOC:Thak open for interaction.

IC: Kuraka

"So-" Kuraka began as she sat down at Jaco and Eztanda's table. "Am I correct in assuming you people all know each other one way or another?" She said, gesturing towards the vortixx, her second patient, and the two that currently sat at the table with her. "Quite the day this has been here in the bar."

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC (As Adamas): "I know how to scale them without rope." Said the toa of crystal as she wagged a finger on her right hand. The diamond reflected light in the sunlight to draw attention. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC (As Adamas): She sprouted small claws of crystal and a shard of diamond grew on each foot. "I'm not going to harm you, just take a look at what I'll do." Said the toa of crystal as she walked to the tree standing next to Lerada's branch. With a swipe, the claws wedged themselves into the bark. As the green toa said, it was strenuous to remake her shards and break them off, but she reached a branch and hoisted herself onto it. "Done."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Zeal - Top of the Tree Inn

In the Top of the Tree Inn, Zeal sipped at a cup of tea with ink-stained hands. For once in his life he was vaguely satisfied with how things were going. You see, Zeal had spent the last couple of days painstakingly printing the same notice over and over again, enough to be posted all over Le-Koro. Enough to be noticed:

DRIFTER FOR HIRE
Toa of Fire w/ Kanohi Kakama.
Slight limp, armed with cane.
Generally clueless to current events.
Kane-Ra available as transport/pack mule.
Will take payment in Tea.
(especially Ga-Koro export)
Will Not Go To Po-Wahi.
INQUIRE WITHIN AT:
TOP OF THE TREE INN, LE-KORO

The Silver Toa reclined in his seat and allowed himself a small smile. Maybe things would pick up from here.

OOC: Zeal open for interaction. Seriously, if you’re in Le-Koro you can probably see one of those advertisements. Hit me up :P

Edited by Zeal

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Eztanda - Le-Koro

"She's...just wondering if we know each other..." I answer distractedly. I can half-remember some of these faces, others more so. The guy I took down, something's nagging me about him.

"Do I know you?" I ask.

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

IC (As Adamas): She sprouted small claws of crystal and a shard of diamond grew on each foot. "I'm not going to harm you, just take a look at what I'll do." Said the toa of crystal as she walked to the tree standing next to Lerada's branch. With a swipe, the claws wedged themselves into the bark. As the green toa said, it was strenuous to remake her shards and break them off, but she reached a branch and hoisted herself onto it. "Done."

IC: Luta - Le-Koro

"So could one of you throw a rope or something?" 

It's time to move on.

IC:Eztanda - Le-Koro

Ah. Someone from my past. Before the... before, I was part of a mercenary group, a private army for hire. My employers quite often hired assassins and other bounty-hunters alongside us for roles we lacked, which were few.

"Remind me of your name." I say.

Kathok

IC: Kuraka

Meanwhile, Kuraka had silently slipped away from the table and outside. It certainly seemed like these people had some things that needed to be resolved, and right now she wasn't really in the mood to deal with that. So instead, she decided to go after Thak; pretty much the only decent person she had come across so far.

And it was so that Kuraka ran to the platform with the elevators, catching Thak before he boarded one of them. "Hey, handsome. Mind if I tag along?"

In the Top of the Tree Inn, Zeal sipped at a cup of tea with ink-stained hands. For once in his life he was vaguely satisfied with how things were going. You see, Zeal had spent the last couple of days painstakingly printing the same notice over and over again, enough to be posted all over Le-Koro. Enough to be noticed:

DRIFTER FOR HIRE

Will Not Go To Po-Wahi.

INQUIRE WITHIN AT:

The Silver Toa reclined in his seat and allowed himself a small smile. Maybe things would pick up from here.

OOC: Zeal open for interaction. Seriously, if you’re in Le-Koro you can probably see one of those advertisements. Hit me up :P

IC: Maxxta:

Maxxta stepped through the door to the inn and asked the matoran at the service desk "This the place with the drifter for hire?" nodding, the matoran pointed to a door.

Knocking on the door of the room, he thought "this guy better be here."

IC:Lerada

Left? He hadn't used any! Of course he did, what was he, a Lesterin? With a quiet sigh, Lerada summoned a sudden and strong updraft at Luta's feet, to throw the Le-Matoran to them.

IC:Darxis

Some people were having some form of reunion, the window was still broken, her mug had been knocked over when Thak fired his cannon and said Skakdi and the healer had left.

Hm.

Darxis stood up, picking up her glaive and making sure her tower shield was securely strapped to her back. Walking towards the door, she put the money for her drink on the side and walked out. Didn't have a whole lot to do with herself at the moment, perhaps she could find something. Bounty and/or Treasure Hunting, punching criminals, so on. She decided, for the moment, to take a walk.

OOC: Darxis open

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Maxxta:

Maxxta stepped through the door to the inn and asked the matoran at the service desk "This the place with the drifter for hire?" nodding, the matoran pointed to a door.

Knocking on the door of the room, he thought "this guy better be here."

The knock at the door nearly made Zeal spill his tea. He hadn't been expecting a reply to his ad so quickly.

"Hang on a second!" he yelled, fumbling for his cane and limping to the door. Grabbing the door handle, Zeal closed his eyes and inhaled deeply before opening it just a crack and peering out.

"Hi. I guess you're here about the advertisement?"

BZPRPG Profiles

DRIFTER FOR HIRE

Will Not Go To Po-Wahi.

INQUIRE WITHIN AT:

IC: Hakari - The Lesterin wonder girl -

One day a cute girl flew into the Top of Tree Inn, crashing into several chairs and making all sorts of high pitched noises. She lay on the floor for about a minute before quickly recovering and looking around frantically. 

"Mr. Drifter? Are you around?" She'd seen an advertisement for a drifter who apparently owned a Kane-Ra, and this had perked her interested, only problem was she didn't know what he looked like. 

Edited by Leonard Bones McCoy

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Hakari - The Lesterin wonder girl -

One day a cute girl flew into the Toa of Tree Inn, crashing into several chairs and making all sorts of high pitched noises. She lay on the floor for about a minute before quickly recovering and looking around frantically. 

"Mr. Drifter? Are you around?" She'd seen an advertisement for a drifter who apparently owned a Kane-Ra, and this had perked her interested, only problem was she didn't know what he looked like. 

"Room Seven," the frankly baffled receptionist answered. Zeal heard the racket from downstairs and became distinctly more worried for his personal safety.

BZPRPG Profiles