BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Thodir

"I am Thodir. I guarded this island long ago alongside many other heroes, but that time is long gone now. I have only recently awaked from my slumber in the frozen heart of Ko-Wahi, and I have been travelling ever since... T'is brought me this far, but I must go on. I have a feeling this island may need heroes once more in the time that is yet to pass."

IC: Vilerax - Fau Swamp.

"I see," he thought that over, "but why leave Ko-Wahi and then come here, or all places?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I've had enough of the cold for now. And me ending up here is purely by chance. I knew not where I was going, you see, for the drifts can be difficult to navigate, and quite impossible to fly out of, especially considering how rusty I have become in using my mask..." Thodir took another bite from the fruit, chewed it, and swallowed it. "So instead I had to walk, at least until I got out of that everlasting snow storm."

"I see. Very interesting."

Everlasting snowstorms? The mere thought of such climates led to pleasant, albeit foggy, memories of home. But he'd grown to like it here in the swamp, and he didn't feel like leaving it all behind just yet. 

"So, where do you plan to go from here? Back to Ko-Wahi, or elsewhere?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I'm going to head further south, perhaps to Le-Koro, or perhaps even see if the old village of the Kumu Islets is still thriving." Thodir said, completely oblivious to the fate of the islets. Thodir took a moment to chew another bite of his fruit before swallowing it. "I have told thee my tale, but I have yet to hear yours. Where, pray tell, do you hail from?"

"My old home? A land far from here. Cold and harsh and treacherous. I still miss it sometimes, though..."

"Perhaps. But for now, this is my home. Not a bad place, all things considered." 

Thodir had a point. Sure, it wasn't the nicest hut in the world, but it suited Vilerax's needs - four walls, table and chairs, a bed to sleep on and a roof overhead - just fine. "It helps to stay on good terms with the local wildlife," he advised, "I leave them to their business, and they leave me to mine." 

"Really now? I can't say I have felt the same hospitality from the creatures of this swamp." Thodir finished eating the fruit, chewing and swallowing it. "Anyway, I wouldn't want to overstay my welcome." Thodir said as he made himself likely to stand up.

"It's nice to have a guest every once in a while," he rose as well, offering his hand to the Toa, "Good luck on your journey." 

"Best of luck to you as well. It has been enjoyable to be in your company, Vilerax." Thodir shook hands with the tiokaha, and then walked to the door. "And again, thank you for you hospitality. I hope you find your way back home." And then, Thodir shot off into the foliage, possibly never to return to the swamp.

Waving a final farewell to the Toa's receding form, he closed the door and sat down, picking up a piece of fruit for himself. 

IC (As Adamas): "This feels a little suspicious, are you sure there's treasure to be found here? It feels like we're wandering into someone else's territory for some reason."

IC: Luta - Le-Wahi, southern swamps

"There's nothing to worry about, I don't think anyone's been here in years. At least since that matoran died in here" 

It's time to move on.

IC:Lerada

Lerada didn't respond for a moment.

"Somebody. Died. Here. Considering where we are, it was probably not an accident.

And if people are scared of this place, why?"

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!