BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Luta - Le-Wahi, southern swamps

Finally he was free to explore the the tunnel. After walking for a bit he saw (at least what he would consider) heaven.

"Wow! Look at all this"

A large tomb with various diamonds as decorations stood there. On both sides two large treasure chests. Inside were various old coins and diamonds.

"I'll bet there's some more on the other side"

He began to try and drag the heavy treasure chest. He then stopped realizing he'd have to wait for the others to get back.

He went to the other side of the tunnel to find yet another tomb and two treasure chests. Shallow water was on the floor suggesting the temple was pretty big. Then he saw a rather sad looking ussal crab. He carefully approached before attempting to give it water. It drank it quite quickly. 

It's time to move on.

IC:

The witchdoctor seemed to be using primitive methods to light a fire in a small cavity within the wall, which likely served as a fireplace. 

Surprisingly, whatever he did worked. Soon, crackling flames warmed the room and provided light to the growing darkness.

"Why yes, I do make tea quite often." 

He carefully hung a black kettle above the fire. 

"It will be a few minutes until it's done, but mayhaps you can fill me in a bit on yourself in the meantime."

The Toa sat down directly across from the pale Skakdi, and slowly removed the gukko skull from his head. His newly-revealed face was riddled with long, grooved lines that stretched all the way down the length of the kanohi's surface. They were obviously carved for a purpose. It wasn't exactly grotesque, more unsettling. Those icy blue eyes seemed to pierce all they regarded, and were more prominent than ever now that the mask had been removed.

"So, tell me about yourself, Thelis."

IC (Sisk): 

"Helios, meet Skyscratcher." the Le-Matoran said.

IC: Helios (Gukko Force HQ)

"Hey, Skyscratcher" I greeted the bird as instructed. I'd rarely been around Le-Koro's famous flying mounts, mostly I'd watched Melna in a game, cheering when something exciting happened (as was par for the course)

I took a careful step or two towards the Kahu, casting an expectant glance at Sisk for any indication if I was doing this right.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:Lerada

Lerada grinned. "Why, you want me to carry you again?"

IC:Darxis

The now somewhat sleepy Su-Toa wandered about Le-Koro. As she wandered throughout the many people, out of the corner of her eye she spotted...that guy. The bug one. The nutcase. The one who stabbed the Skakdi and then tried to kill her. Yeah. Him. Eyes snapping back open wider than 'half-lidded', she made a cautious, indirect approach, curving towards him and the lady he was talking to, hand held close to the pole of her glaive.

"Watch yourself, miss..."she muttered.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Kamkika:

"somewhat. Maxxta tells me a stranger reported me to the force. I've had some scuffles with them when they tried to catch me. They won't make that same mistake again" said kamkika drawing his spear again and this time gave it a practiced twirl. "they're probably gonna set a trap for me"

IC: Maxxta:

"If ya hadn't stuck that skadki, UUURK"

IC: Kamkika

kamkika spun and picked Maxxta up by the throat, and with pure rage shining from his eyes, whispered " If you ever speak of the accused race again, I swear to Kharzani himself I will put one of my spears through your skull'" through gritted teeth.

IC: Luta - Le-Wahi, southern swamps

As he gazed at the ussal he felt sorry for it. Empathy was an emotion he didn't care much for. The ussal approached him. He assumed it was hungry and pointed at some berries on a nearby tree. It quickly crawled up the walls, went to the tree and ate the berries. It quickly came back to him. Luta then had an idea.

"Maybe it will help me get the treasure box out of here"

He pointed at the box and then pointed to the surface above the door. It picked it up and obliged. Once again returning to him he realized he had made a friend in the beast. He then opened another one of the boxes took a bit of gold, a couple of diamonds, and then a pearl necklace before trying to ride the creature. It moved to the surface quickly as though already knowing what he wanted. Trying to lose as little as possible he threw the extra loot that was in his arms into the treasure chest.

"Well I think they could have a treasure box each and they can probably split the rest of what's in the last box"

The ussal then picked up the box. Luta then started to help. With the ussal holding the box over his head and Luta holding it round the middle they set off for Le-Koro to inform the others. 

It's time to move on.

IC: kamkika:

Dropping maxxta, Kamkika drew the covers from his eyes and buzzed "THIS is what is wrong with the accused race, toa! I envy you! you are complete! I am two in one, a victim of the treachery of the accursed one, may Kharzani haunt him."

Edited by le-toa_rock

Darxis continued her slow, but steady approach, remaining as quiet as possible, hand gripping the pole of her glaive. Yep. That was the bug guy. Confirminati. For sure. Without shadow of a doubt. And, as guessed, he was being a weird creep. Hating on Skakdi. Personally, she had nothing against them. This guy had outright tried to murder one. Then her for helping defend him.

Slowly, calmly, she unlimbered her glaive.

Lerada's grin only lessened a little.

"Alright then!" He stepped forward, picking up the Cry-Toa and, Kadin lighting up, took off skyward for Le-Koro.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Leaping up onto Kamkika's shoulders I place my hands on Kamkika's head and again flood it with sane and calm thoughts.

replacing the covers to his eyes, kamkika said, "Sorry, I lost control for a second. The accursed one is a ghost from my past who betrayed me... and... my team. He was a skadki. That is my problem with them."

'Good, keep him distracted...' was Darxis' lone thought as she continued creeping forward, closing the distance between her and Kamkika, hands tight around the pole of her glaive. As soon as she knew she was within distance, she shot her glaive out.

But she didn't aim to hit. No, Darxis wasn't that kind of person. At least, she hadn't been pushed that far. Instead, the inner side of her blade, largely flat save for the fierce hook at the end, raced past, stopping not far away from Kamkika's throat, ready to race back and slice. And, in all likelyhood, take a bit of throat with it.

"Try anything funny and I'll yank this back, and I don't think your throat would take too kindly to being ripped out." She threatened. "Drop your weapons and put your hands where I can see them." She snarled.

Lerada gave a deep moan. "Urgh, fine. I didn't hear him, but whatever." Lerada sighed, turning around and flying back down.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Kamkika blasted the glaive aside with a burst of air before flipping forwards several feet and spinning around and drawing his other spear. spinning them until the blades were a silver blur, he began the deadly duel by leaping forwards, curling int a ball, and, still spinning the spears, rotating rapidly through the air

IC: Maxxta

" BAD IDEA, BAD IDEA!"

IC Kathrine Scarlet:

I blinked. 

Think I'll go get one of the Force over here. A brawl in the middle of Le-Koro was not something I wanted to deal with today.

But.... 

I made a big hunk of stone and set it between the two.

"Hey, maybe we can do this without fighting, yeah?" I offered helpfully.

bouncing off the boulder hurt. "Fighting?" said kamkika with an amazed look on his face "I was simply defending myself from an unprovoked attack!"

Whew. I'd hate to see glaive lady get hurt thought Maxxta "Now what were you thinking when you did that, Toa, attacking him when he is sane is a bad idea. Don't make him lose control." he said sternly to Darxis.

Darxis, as quick as a Su-Toa from Le could, drew her tower shield.

"Unprovoked?!?"Darxis spat, "You tried to murder an innocent man, and then me! Did you honestly think you could just run off and pretend nothing happened?!?"

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Kamkika

"My mind is fragmented. There are multiple personalities within it, and my insectus mind overcame the one currently in control when I saw him. Then YOU attacked me. It stands to reason that one should be able to defend one's self. Now get out of here before I release Kamkika insectus again.

IC: Maxxta

Good idea, glaive lady, you have him angry, don't make him insane again.

So, what this man was saying was Multiple Personality Disorder, murderous lunatic edition.

Why wasn't he in a mental hospital?!

Did we have mental hospitals?!?

Perhaps she could open one some day. Perhaps here, in Le. Or in Ga, she'd heard the air there and the oceanic view was soothing. Never been though. But these were thoughts for another time.

"I attacked you because you attacked that man. Don't act like you're the victim of that incident. If anything, it's the guy you ran through with a spear!"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

kamkika closed his eyes and bowed his head slightly

IC Maxxta:

"Too late. so sad, I don't like it when Kam does this"

Inside his mind were two avatars, each one representing part of his shattered mind. one was a tall, handsome toa, built like a titan. the other was a hunch-backed, insectoid creature. the tall one told the other "I need help. you can help control this body." Why should I" came the snarled reply. "I need you to help me fight" "Fine" they grasped each other's hands as Kamika's eyes snapped open and he snarled "You should have run while you could. now you face the wrath of the final Toa Insectus" vaulting over the shield, kamkika kicked down towards the Su-Toa's head

Yup, there we go, murderous lunatic.

There was a simple solution to this. Darxis lifted her shield, angling it upwards, and shot it outwards and upwards towards him. A simple shield bash. His own momentum towards her wasn't going to help his situation either. To make matters worse for him, she swung her her glaive around her shield, aiming to hit him with the hooked end.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

The impact with the shield sent pain jarring up his spine as the glaive hook swiped past his foot. The hook didn't connect, but the tip if the blade did, raking a long, crooked cut along the bottom of his foot. Flying over the edge of the platform he blasted himself to the nearest tree and dug his spears in and began a string of curses that could make a makuta cringe. "Mata Nui that hurt! haven't you ever karzin' heard the term run away, krana-face? If you had stayed outa the fight I wouldn't have attacked you. Tren Krom you're gonna regret this ya piraka!"

Maxxta shook his head "Now you've done it, you've gone and made i'm use 'is powers. I'll miss you, oh, wait, no I won't"

Darxis was not impressed by this guy. First of all, though, she addressed Kathrine's question. "Aye, he did. Ran him through. Would be dead if it weren't for a lady with a Mask of Healing. Then he tried to decapitate me." She explained quickly, before her eyes, a look of will to murder crossing her face as she locked eyes for just the briefest of movements, looked at Maxxta. "Welp, you fail to consider one thing: I have powers too!" She grinned, summoning and hurling a searing hot bolt of plasma at Kamkika from the flat of her blade.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

"IIIIIEEEEEEE" screamed kamkika as the plasma bolt slammed into his back heating his armor enough to cause significant pain underneath. Then turning and giving Darxis a look of pure, primal rage and hatred, he formed an air barrier behind her and pushed her off the edge of the platform.

OOC: last post tonight

OOC:Aight, cya then

Or, he tried to. Darxis' battle stance alone helped her keep her footing as the air barrier hit her. She'd sparred with Air Toa before. Spinning her glaive around, she brought it down, digging the blade into the platform and gripping the pole tight. She snarled, baring her teeth.

"Don't make me melt you." She threatened, just loud enough for him to hear.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

[Le-Koro, Markets]

Ranok found the Gukko Force headquarters relatively subdued after the hubbub of earlier that day.  He found the desk clerk and gave the address of the bar where the incident had occurred, along with general description of the culprit (darkish-armored le-toa, huna-user).  He also dropped a description of the assailant’s companion, just in case.  He suspected the force would find any other useful information by asking the bar patrons--but it wasn’t his business really.

He found Kunitu not far away.  He waved to her as he approached.

IC: Kunitu

Having been aimlessly relaxing for the last hour or so, it was with a brightened demeanour that Kunitu waved back at her approaching colleague, obviously eager to do something that wasn't admiring the scenery. Springing up out of her seat, she quickly crossed the distance between them, her long green strides carrying her towards Ranok at a rapid pace.

"Hey there," she said. "What have you been up to?"