Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

City of Legends

City of Legends Gameplay Topic

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
301 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,310 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2013 - 05:58 PM

IC: Avak (Onu-Metru)

"If I remember correctly, it's the one closest to Le-Metru and the Coliseum. The one most likely to be still inhabited by our fearful opponents. Why else would I take someone, if it was a walk to the one closest by? But shush, now, we're entering Ko-Metru."

Indeed they were. The air grew colder, and the bases of Knowledge Towers appeared. Beneath the Skakdi's feet the crunch of snow began, though no flakes currently fell.

 

IC: Lariska (Office)

An hour, and one desirable applicant. She would've thought there'd be more people wanting treasure, or at least be curious. 

Sighing, she called out. 

"NEXT!"

 

OOC: DH people who've said nothing, here's your chance to jump in! ;)

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#82 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 08-June 12
  • 3,641 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2013 - 06:04 PM

IC:

 

With a slight grimace, Skald turned to Zorvon, "Never liked these things." With one short sigh, Skald jumped into the chute.

 

IC: Zorvon (Coliseum)

 

Zorvon merely grunted in response as he stepped inside and was whisked away by the current.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

My blog, where I talk about stuff.


#83 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

  • 27-November 12
  • 355 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2013 - 12:42 PM

OOC Zakar, I suppose my Dark Hunter Rahkshi could meet up with Ladriska, he needs someone to give him orders  :D  :P

Dang..its been a while since I last posted here. 

IC. Monorahk

Monorahk turned and left his two other Brother Rahkshi on the streets of Ko-Metru. Judging by the fact that they had quarreled on the short flight about whether or not these Toa were ordered by Turaga Dume to hunt them done...They were obviously stupid, although sentient. Besides, one rahkshi alone would cause attention from the Vahki. He needed to meet up with the nearest Dark Hunter agent...And repair his staff that that @#$% Toa broke.  


  • 0
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

 


#84 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2013 - 01:05 PM

IC: Vezok

The Skakdi grumbled under his breath, but otherwise kept silent as he trekked through the Metru of Ice. It was rather cold here, but he cold solve that problem rather easily. Just had to search around for a bit and there! A Ko-Matoran was not too far away. Copy their latent Matoran attributes and blam! Vezok wasn't quite as cold anymore.

 

IC: Iralia

The Toa of Plasma began to walk back towards the Coliseum, looking for another Toa. She had left the group she had found a couple minutes ago, wanting to get back to the main areas of the Mangai Nui.

 

OOC:

Iralia open for interaction.


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#85 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2013 - 01:20 PM

IC:  Damaracx, Ko-Metru, Knowledge Tower

 

Damaracx watched the city from a room far above in knowledge tower.  It was quite a great place here.  With all the technology and studies he could practically spend weeks accumulating knowledge hence, their name.  However, he doing something much less unpleasant; Dark Hunter Watching, or so he dubbed it for lack of a better appellation.  Of course; studying was not the reason he was here, if it was then he would've already started.  He was presently in Ko-Metru to stop the DHs.  

    He would just sit here and wait patiently until one passes by, he'll then read their thoughts to confirm their affiliation with that faction in then put a lil' plan he'd devised for this situation.  He'd been waiting here so long that he had produced a few plans actually.  Though this one was probably a better simply because it didn't involve making a DH insane.  As fun as it would be to toy with their thoughts and sanity as an even semi-considerable punishment it would probably be more suitable to not have an insane an possibly very powerful Dark Hunter on the streets of Ko-Metru.  For now he would leave a little remote-controlled robot that he'd made in his time up here using some of the broken appliances the Ko-matoran had lying around, nothing special, only mini box with an arm specifically made to hit the alarm if he had swoop down to take care of matters himself.  

 

He'd sit here and wait with the element of surprise with him.


  • 0

#86 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

  • 08-July 03
  • 3,959 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 08 2013 - 05:17 PM

OOC: I'm so so so sorry to be slacking but between work and holidays and volunteering and things I just haven't had time to put together a solid post (not that this will be one of those). I apologize. Speaking of which, those Vahki should be available soon, no?

 

IC: Majah

 

Majah was out of ideas: the scorpion hadn't even noticed the block she threw. Either that or she missed entirely. She couldn't tell because the environment had become completely black and engulfed in darkness, completely blocking out her vision, and presumably the scorpion's as well. All in all, even though she had no idea where the darkness came from, it was probably a better offense than anything she could have conjured.

 

She suddenly heard another loud bang from behind her, and she felt heat. Behind her mask her face went white. 

 

If that's the refinery... than I've failed this task. Taking advantage of the darkness, she paused to summon a quick rainstorm. It wouldn't be much, and it wouldn't last long, but that refinery was important to the Metru economy and she had to save as much of it as possible.

 

She focused her power until she started to feel some raindrops- good enough. Kneeling down, she felt around for another piece of rubble and wrapped it in her net. If she couldn't stop the scorpion than maybe she could put a dent in the Skakdi. She walked slowly in the direction she last saw him in while anxiously waiting for the darkness to lift.


  • 0

Posted Image

BZPRPG Profiles


#87 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 04:00 AM

IC: Lariska (Office)

An hour, and one desirable applicant. She would've thought there'd be more people wanting treasure, or at least be curious. 

Sighing, she called out. 

"NEXT!"

 

OOC: DH people who've said nothing, here's your chance to jump in! ;)

Zakaro

 

IC (Karorahk): The hulking mass of metal stomped up to Lariska and stated simply: "I volunteer". The thing's voice sounded like rasping metal, but it shut up quickly and just stood there in front of the experienced Korumine hunter, looking expectant. It seemed disinclined to do anything else to demonstrate its worthiness until asked. It just lumbered up and asked for the job.

 

OOC: I'm so so so sorry to be slacking but between work and holidays and volunteering and things I just haven't had time to put together a solid post (not that this will be one of those). I apologize. Speaking of which, those Vahki should be available soon, no?

 

IC: Majah

 

Majah was out of ideas: the scorpion hadn't even noticed the block she threw. Either that or she missed entirely. She couldn't tell because the environment had become completely black and engulfed in darkness, completely blocking out her vision, and presumably the scorpion's as well. All in all, even though she had no idea where the darkness came from, it was probably a better offense than anything she could have conjured.

 

She suddenly heard another loud bang from behind her, and she felt heat. Behind her mask her face went white. 

 

If that's the refinery... than I've failed this task. Taking advantage of the darkness, she paused to summon a quick rainstorm. It wouldn't be much, and it wouldn't last long, but that refinery was important to the Metru economy and she had to save as much of it as possible.

 

She focused her power until she started to feel some raindrops- good enough. Kneeling down, she felt around for another piece of rubble and wrapped it in her net. If she couldn't stop the scorpion than maybe she could put a dent in the Skakdi. She walked slowly in the direction she last saw him in while anxiously waiting for the darkness to lift.

 

OOC: No worries. ;) On the Vahki, they're there whenever you want them. Feel free to take control of them as NPCs.

 

IC (Hatann): Unexpectedly, water fell from the sky, getting heavier with passing time. The clouds of steam that engulfed the plant grew thicker as they met flames and lava. They were soon joined by the groans of creaking wood and bending steel as the battle of the elements took its toll on their surroundings. Finally, with a great whooshing noise, water proved victorious. The fire had burned too greedily, and brought down one of the main protodermis tanks onto itself. When its supports fell, fell with a crash and released its contents, along with a lot more protodermis that stemmed from broken pipes. The wave washed out onto the street where rahi, Toa and Skakdi fought, flowing over the street and draining into canals. The fire was extinguished, though at great cost.

 

The last of Hatann's darkness dissolved as the water ran through it, breaking up into a few wisps of shadow and then evaporating. It revealed the Toa of ice, who had lost his way and fallen over the stones, and Majah, who had coped much better. She was bent down, a rock in the pouch of her sling, and quickly gazing around like a kavinika, searching for signs of danger, or was it prey? No, she looked much more like a hunter than the hunted. Hatann took a moment to fix his gaze on her and then let rip with his laser vision.

 

 

IC: Zorvon (Coliseum)

 

Zorvon merely grunted in response as he stepped inside and was whisked away by the current.

 

IC:

 

With a slight grimace, Skald turned to Zorvon, "Never liked these things." With one short sigh, Skald jumped into the chute.

 

 

GM IC (Lhikan, Vhisola): The chute disgorged them in the centre of Ta-Metru, at another busy chute station. Lhikan barely paused after exiting one chute before he was on his feet and leading them to another. This one took them north, winding through the furnaces and factories until if left them at the northern edge of the metru, looking across a wide canal into Ga-Metru. Just upstream was a graceful arching bridge. The team moved in that direction. Though they walked in silence, Lhikan kept them in close mental contact.

"Be on the lookout from here" he said quietly. "Use those akakus. Vhisola, you lead the way, and any information you can give us on the location would be great. We can prepare a plan while we walk."

Vhisola swallowed hard and nodded, then funnelled a steady flow of thoughts and images through Lhikan to the rest of the team. Her thought-voice was light and fast-flowing, like a mountain stream. "The disk is wedged between tow outcroppings of rock under the waters around the Great Temple. it's very deep down, possibly even part of the original temple that was destroyed by protocairns eighty millennia ago. I don't know much else about what's down there, because it's so dark, I practically found the disk by accident. I can show you to the place, though."

 

"Hmm, tricky" Turano said as he fan his fingers along the ridges of his kanohi. "Any of you have ideas?"


  • 0

#88 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 08-June 12
  • 3,641 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 06:51 AM

IC: Zorvon (Ga-Metru)

 

Zorvon didn't need to be asked twice. His sight already piercing through the nearby environmental features to bare any potential eavesdroppers. Even so, he found nothing.

 

"Does anyone here have an Akaku?" he asked, chipping in on the dilemma at hand.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

My blog, where I talk about stuff.


#89 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 02:42 PM

IC (Turano, Ga-Metru): "You mean a kaukau, right?" the Toa of iron questioned. Zorvon already had an akaku on his face, and looked like he was using it. "But no, I don't. This is a faxon, so I'm trying to think of a rahi whose power might help us".


  • 0

#90 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 08-June 12
  • 3,641 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 02:58 PM

IC: Zorvon (Ga-Metru)

 

Zorvon had the foresight to inaudibly mutter his swears rather than think them, since that would've only served to explain why he was known in some circles as "Zorvon the foul-mouthed"

 

"Yeah, I meant Kaukau, although I'm sure a Faxon will get the job done, too"


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

My blog, where I talk about stuff.


#91 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 04:13 PM

IC:  Damaracx (Ko-Metru, Knowledge Tower)

 

Damaracx waited patiently from the window in the Knowledge Tower.  From so far nothing turned up.  Pretty boring.  If something did he was close enough to the ground that he could use one of the blades to stop his fall and not continue falling from gravity.  If it caused to mush noise he would just simply manipulate the enemy's sense of sound and sight to conceal his presence.

 

"Good merits come to those who are patient, yeah right," Damaracx divulged to himself with evident sarcasm.


  • 0

#92 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 04:38 PM

IC (Turano, Vhisola, Lhikan): "It's not as simple as that" Turano explained. "While there are plenty of rahi that can breathe underwater, most of them use gills rather than magic. I can copy magic, but only the masks of illusion or adaptation would allow me to copy their gills, and I don't have those masks. I guess we'll just have to hold our breaths and hope we have enough. I'm no toa of water, but I don't see that we have much other choice."

 

"True enough" Vhisola agreed. "If you could get down there and up again quickly, you might just be able to do it, I'm not sure. Either way, at least two of us should go down, so one can send for help if the other passes out from lack of air. That's normal practice for Ga-Matoran divers."

 

"I'll stay up here, in that case, and keep watch" Lhikan put in. The commander of the Mangai Nui looked a bit relieved that he wouldn't have to venture down into the deep, cold water. Give him a Dark Hunter to fight any day.


  • 0

#93 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 08-June 12
  • 3,641 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 05:25 PM

IC: Zorvon (Ga-Metru)

 

"The only other one here that seems equipped to handle it is the Thinker". Zorvon remarked with a nod at Skald.

 

"At least the cold won't bother him." he continued as he used his Akaku to peer into the water. It yielded poor results, seeing as how his x-ray vision cut a path through the large body of water, giving him ample view of the grainy seafloor instead.

 

"Then again" he trailed off, before he closed his eyes for a few seconds. Slowly, his Akaku segued into a more slender and athletic shape, the characteristic lenses sinking into the slab of powered protodermis as his Kanohi attained a more symmetrical shape.

 

"I'f I'm not mistaken, this mask'll let me hold my breath longer" he theorized, studying his Calix in the shimmering water.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

My blog, where I talk about stuff.


#94 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 07:03 PM

IC (Turano): "If that's a calix, then it should do" Turano agreed. "My Fe-matoran endurance might help a bit as well, though I can't say how much - I don't do a lot of swimming, and I've never been without it."

 

"It's just straight down from here?" he asked Vhisola "No caves or tunnels or other obstacles to navigate?" The Ga-Matoran nodded. "Allright then," he continued, "Let's get this done." he layed his sword on the ground but kept his shield, and then created four long, sturdy lengths of metal cable. He fused one end of each to a steel lamppost near their dive spot and tied the other around his waist. Next to them he created eight large and very heavy metal balls, each with a handle.

 

"These are our safety lines" he explained. "If we get into trouble, we can yank on them, and that will be a signal to Lhikan. He'll haul us up. The weights are to pull us down quickly, faster than most of us could swim, I think. Once we get to the required depth, we'll just drop them. For the return journey, assuming all goes well, I think I've got a rahi power to save our breath. Have any of you heard of the visorak?"

 

A few dark mutterings gave Turano his answer, so he forged on. "They're a scurge, I know, but they have some useful abilities. The boggarak breed in particular have rhotuka that cause the target to quickly float to the surface. Once we have what we came for, I'll shoot us all and, if we're lucky, we'll be home with breath to spare. Does anyone have anything to add?"


  • 0

#95 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 08-June 12
  • 3,641 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 07:11 PM

IC: Zorvon (Ga-Metru)

 

"That is a sound plan" Zorvon agreed, approaching the safety rigging slowly.

 

"So, Vhisola, anything else we should know?" he asked.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

My blog, where I talk about stuff.


#96 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 07:13 PM

GM IC (Vhisola): "No, just swim fast and keep safe. May the Great Spirit protect you".


  • 0

#97 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 08:09 PM

IC:

Skald laughed grimly. He then took hold of his safety line and proceeded to jump into the water.

  • 0

#98 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 09:46 PM

IC:  Damaracx (Ko-Metru, Knowledge Tower)

 

Damaracx walked towards the window.

 

OOC:  Weren't there some rahkshi a lil' while ago?


Edited by Damaracx Ultimate, Dec 11 2013 - 06:53 AM.

  • 0

#99 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2013 - 10:06 PM

OOC:
In Le-Metru. However, Avak and Vezok are both wandering around Ko-Metru, if you want to pick a fight with two Piraka.

IC: Iralia

The Toa of Plasma wandered around Le-Metru, looking for a trail to follow.


Edited by Canis Lycaon, Dec 12 2013 - 03:01 PM.

  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#100 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 02:32 AM

IC (Turano): Another pair of splashes followed Skald's entry as Turano and Vhisola jumped in after him. The lead weights they held in their hands, each larger than a kolhii ball, brought them down quickly. Turano squeezed his eyes open, but was only able to squint  as the dark water rushed past. Small streams of bubbles trailed from each ridge and gap in his mask where his dive had trapped small pockets of air. Even as he fell deeper than ever and the pressure began to weigh on him, Turano reached past the discomfort to activate his mask. His body gave off the faint blue radiance of a lightfish, and the glow strengthened quickly as he became accustomed to the power. By his light, all of the divers would be able to see the waters and rocks around them.

 

The descent continued for what seemed like a long time after the light blossomed into existence, though Turano knew it couldn't have been that long by the amount of air still in his lungs. They were beginning to become uncomfortable. Suddenly, Vhisola, who had swum in front of him, dropped her weights and turned upright, pointing. A dark undersea cliff loomed to their right, ending in a pile of long slabs of stone where it met the sea floor. The slabs were piled upright, and between two of them, he could see the Great Disk of Ga-Metru.


  • 0

#101 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 08-June 12
  • 3,641 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 03:10 AM

IC: Zorvon (Protodermis Sea)

 

Zorvon wasn't far behind the others, keeping as much air in his lungs as bionicly possible. The Calix maxing out his physique made him feel almost like his 20,000-year old self again,

 

He looked in the direction Turano had pointed, noticing the Disk wedged in between the two rocks.

 

"If nobody else is... cover me, I'm going in"


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

My blog, where I talk about stuff.


#102 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 03:15 AM

IC (Turano): A swarm of bubbles issued from Zorvon's mouth. With Lhikan still at the surface, he was unable to relay messages between thier minds, so they were forced to speak to each other out loud. Nevertheless, Turano got the gist of what the other Toa was trying to say and moved to cover him while he went to retrieve the disk.


  • 0

#103 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 08-June 12
  • 3,641 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 03:22 AM

IC: Zorvon (Protodermis Sea)

 

Zorvon nodded, and swam the last few strokes towards the cliff face where the disk had been stuck. In keeping with himself, he only threw a cursory glance around before he grabbed hold of the disk and yanked it out from between the rocky outcroppings.

 

OOC: Heeeere's fishy  :P

 

IC: Crewo (Dark Hunter HQ)

 

"I do as well" came the deep, booming voice from the doorway. The being in the doorway stood out in stark contrast to the stream of bright sunlight that he was currently bathed in, like a bat out of Karzahni.

 

Cold, yellow eyes regarded Kurorahk and Lariska thoroughly as Crewo approached them.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

My blog, where I talk about stuff.


#104 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 03:41 AM

OOC: Heeeere's fishy   :P

 

 

OOC: Since you asked for it...

 

GM IC / Turano: The scraping of the disk against the "rocks" was audible even underwater. Dust and bits of seeweed were shaken lose, and the lower tooth moved slightly. A giant eye, wider than Turano was tall, snapped open right next to him. All at once, the realisation him him and it was as if a lens had been removed from in front of his eyes. Those were not rocks, but huge teeth, and that undersea cliff was the forehead of some massive creature of the deep that had been resting here for centuries, or longer even. It rose now, dragging its lower jaw out of the accumulated sediment of ages, stirring up a huge cloud of mud, stones and other detritus. If the water had been black before it was blacker now. The glow given off by his body enabled him to see faint shadows maybe a bio or two in front of him, but no further. The muck obscured everything. All he could think of was those teeth, those gigantic teeth, and the Toa who had floated unaware right before them. He grabbed his shield and desperately tried to summon the energy for a rhotuka. His lungs were burning now as he yanked desperately on his safety line to signal Lhikan.

 

As the wheel of energy finally burst into life, the light from his body went out. His faxon could only copy one rahi power at a time, and he needed the boggarak's rhotuka now more than he needed vision. Taking his best guess at the location where Zorvon had been, he let the rhotuka go in an attempt to get his comrade and the precious disk back to dry land.


  • 0

#105 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 08-June 12
  • 3,641 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 03:54 AM

IC: Zorvon (Protodermis Sea)

 

"Oh, Makuta's rear end" Zorvon cursed, this time mentally as he struggled not to gasp in the face of the giant fish. He held onto the disk tightly as he called upon his powers, summoning a ball of sizzling hot plasmatic energy in his palm.

 

Blinking a few times to see through the murk as he struggled to maintain his power in the cold water, the light it gave off revealed large rows of teeth about to descend upon him.

 

Zorvon put a little extra force behind the plasma ball as he chucked it into the creature's gaping maw.

 

"Chew on this" he called.

 

Only a second later could he feel the energy wheel strike him in the arm, not right on target but still more than enough, and so Zorvon took to floating out of the creature's reach...

 

Or did he?


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

My blog, where I talk about stuff.


#106 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 11:34 AM

OOC: @Canis: Fighting two of some of my first bionicle sets would definetly be...weird and they're some of the smarter skakdi....

IC: Damaracx (Ko-Metru, Knowledge Tower)

Damaracx's decided weather or not he should exit out the window and into the streets of Ko-Metru.


Edited by Damaracx Ultimate, Dec 11 2013 - 06:56 AM.

  • 0

#107 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 02:07 PM

GM IC: Zorvon was yanked upwards by an invisible force that felt like it was clamped around his wrist. With his arm stretched out before him, he was pulled rapidly up to the surface and away from the great fish, going as fast as he had on the way down. When he broke the surface, disk in hand, the force drawing him upwards died, and instead a red hand entered his field of vision. The next thing her knew, Lhikan was hauling him up onto the pavement, leaving him dripping wet and gasping great lungfulls of fresh air. The Toa of fire didn't hang around to check him, he was hauling up Vhisola's safety line.

 

Down below, the dweller in the deep was fully roused now, and feeling the heat from Zorvon's plasma inside its mouth. it must have been having trouble seeing as well, because it didn't come straight at the two remaining Toa to swallow them up. It was thrashing around, turning in  circles or shooting this way at that, looking for the source of its pain. In the process, it only stirred up more of the seabed. Unless it ran right into them, the Toa were, for the moment, safe from being eaten. Unable to fin each other in the murky waters, however, they were running out of air and couldn't get back to the surface. Lhkian could only draw up one line at a time.


  • 0

#108 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 08-June 12
  • 3,641 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 02:27 PM

IC: Zorvon (Ga-Metru)

 

Large mouthfuls of fresh, life-giving air filled Zorvon's lungs, rejuvenating him as he sat up and blinked, regaining his focus.

 

"Now is not the time to be napping" he berated himself and stood up, he was gradually getting his strength back, and took care to breathe carefully, before he reached out and grabbed hold of another safety line.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

My blog, where I talk about stuff.


#109 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 02:44 PM

GM IC / Turano: Skald began to be drawn upwards, though his ascent was slow compared to Zorvon's. The seconds ticked by slowly, until a shadow of Vhisola's body could be seen beneath the waters.

 

Meanwhile, Turano was still at the seafloor. His lungs burned as he relit his body in a search for the companions who had already left, though he didn't know it. As far as the Toa of iron knew, Vhisola, Skald and maybe Zorvon as well were all still down here, as desperate for air as he was, and needing a rhotuka from him to save their lives. He swam backwards and forwards in the gloom, searching for any sign of where they might be, but all he saw was his own luminescence reflected back to him off a million grains of sand. And then, as the waters began to clear a little and the sand settle back down, he saw the fish, and it saw him.


  • 0

#110 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 02:51 PM

IC:

Skald looked down searching for Vhisola or Turano. As Lhikan slowly pulled Skald up he let go of the safety line. He then shot a pillar of ice to the surface with himself on top of it,

"Turano and Vhisola are still down there! I need to get them out of there."

Edited by Falcon Lord, Dec 10 2013 - 03:54 PM.

  • 0

#111 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,310 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 03:44 PM

IC: Lariska (Office)

She smiles, speaking, "Good, good.. I will need to test both of you in certain aspects, as this mission will require some qualities that are unknown to some Hunters.."

And without warning she flips two throwing knives out of their sheathes and throws one at each Hunter, adding on to her sentence.

"Such as speed."

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#112 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 03:59 PM

IC (Karorahk): Lariska throwing knives. That was her signature move, and so not entirely unexpected. Still, her speed was so great that Karorahk had a difficult time dealing with the projectile aimed at him. Its staff of rahi control came up quickly, firing a burst of kinetic energy, but the knife was faster still. It whipped through the edge of the cone of force and was deflected, but barely so. The knife stuck in the wall Karorahk was standing next to, barely half an inch from the metal of its arm. To be honest, it was lucky with even that.

 

IC (Turano): Turano was feeling giddy and light from lack of air, despite the pressure of deep water on his body. Still he cast around for any sign of life. He could have fired a rhotuka at himself, but refused to while there was still a chance that there was someone else who needed it more. His duty as a Toa-hero demanded it. A wheel of energy danced faintly on his shield, but never reached its full potency. It flickered and died as Turano passed out. A small stream of bubbles issued from his mask as water seeped inside and he began to drown. The fish closed in.


  • 0

#113 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 08-June 12
  • 3,641 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 04:06 PM

IC: Crewo (Dark Hunter HQ)

 

It was almost like a flashback, the instant Lariska threw her knife, she turned into Crewo's old instructor.

 

"If you plan on surviving in the ring here on Stelt, you gotta be the best there is in everything. You've shown that you've got strength and toughness, now we're testing speed." An instant later the elding Steltian sent a protosteel knife flying his way.

 

The knife segued back into reality as Crewo proceeded to do as he'd done before, and grabbed the knife with his claw, an inch from his Kanohi. The protosteel blade carried a white tinge from the sunlight, like light turned solid.

 

Crewo put the knife in his other hand as the Earth Claw morphed into its more general hand-like shape. He simply nodded at Lariska.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

My blog, where I talk about stuff.


#114 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,310 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 04:21 PM

IC: Lariska (Office)

She claps once, still smiling.

"Good, both of you. Now, a question. How good are you at stealth?"

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#115 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 08-June 12
  • 3,641 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 04:29 PM

IC: Crewo (Dark Hunter HQ)

 

"A true warrior never hides" Crewo responded staunchly.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

My blog, where I talk about stuff.


#116 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

  • 03-October 10
  • 3,376 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 04:37 PM

IC (Karorahk): "They don't have to, if they can see anyone coming long before they arrive, and then go a differnt way" Karorahk added. "I can do that".


  • 0

#117 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 04:37 PM

IC:

Skald turned and leaped off the pillar, calling out as he did,

"Back into the breach!"

He then smashed into the icy water swimming downward as fast as he could.

  • 0

#118 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,310 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 08:14 PM

IC: Lariska (Office)

The Korumine sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Not the perfect views, but they'll have to do. Come along, both of you, you'll be fine. Besides, the two of you should have the strength to keep the people I need down.. I'll explain along the way."

She slips out the door, both knives back in their sheathes. She flips the slab for her request over and scrawls a new message:

"Applicants found. Any wishing to join me can attempt to find me, at which point you will have proven yourself."

Lariska turned back to the other Hunters, motioning. 

"We have some Toa to kidnap."

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#119 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 08:40 PM

IC:  Tazorax (Dark Hunter HQ)

 

Tazorax watched as Lariska left the room.  He sighed in relief that she had left.  She was one of those manipulative people that you would want to avoid, however she did divulge something about a mission so he could take it...

 

"Eh, why not?", he stated to himself as he began to exit the room, though before doing so preparing his sword just in case she just decided to throw knives at him.

 

OOC:  Well, this is Tazorax.


  • 0

#120 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

  • 08-July 03
  • 3,959 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 11:31 PM

IC: Majah

 

Majah struggled her way through the darkness, trying to ensure that she wasn't going to trip over any rubble. Wouldn't that be ironic? Breaking my toe on a rock while fighting a Skakdi? She could hear a large creaking sound behind her- the factory maybe? If so she was heading in the right direction.

 

Then, with the rain, the darkness started to evaporate. And then Karzahni broke lose. Majah had barely begun to register her sight coming back when she hard a crash coming from behind her, followed by a flood of water which finished disbanding the darkness. She turned to stare in horror at what had happened- the factory was destroyed. The fire was out, but it had done enough damage. There would be no coming back from this. She turned and saw a squad of Bordakh coming at the scorpion. Some of them seemed to be firing their staffs while others were shooting ice Kanoka disks. "Vahki!" She yelled. "We need an assault on this Skakdi, now!" She had no idea if that would work but she needed the assistance.

 

She turned back to the Skakdi. The realization that she was now a sitting duck came just about the same time as the the laser vision. She'd felt pain before, but what slammed into her shoulder was like two red hot searing drill bits. Unleashing a cry of agony, she dove to the side... which only succeeded in burning an entire line into her shoulder. When she landed in a puddle she realized, in addition to just how much lasers hurt, just how much water and protodermis had leeched from the refinery collapse... and then she had her answer. Trying her best to ignore the pain in her shoulder, she pulled together her strength and turned the flood into, what she hoped, was a powerful wave.

 

[When the darkness fell, the ice Toa found himself tripping over the rubble... as well as his own feet. When the darkness lifted, he found himself in the middle of a rubble pile. After clumsily freeing himself, he pulled together what was happening. The refinery was destroyed, and the ground was covered in water and protodermis. He had just registered the Skakdi pegging the water Toa with laser vision when he acted. He unleashed his elemental power at the Skakdi's head and shoulders, attempting to disorient him to prevent laser use for a few seconds. And maybe if Majah's little wave engulfed him he could proceed to freeze him into an entire block. Would't that be nice?]

 

OOC: You did say earlier that the Toa were free to use as I choose... so now I chose. :P If that's changed I'll delete the part in brackets. Also the ice Kanoka disks from the Bordakh is based on the fact that the set comes with those.


  • 0

Posted Image

BZPRPG Profiles





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users