Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

City of Legends

City of Legends Gameplay Topic

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
301 replies to this topic

#161 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,231 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2013 - 03:08 PM

GM IC: "Hold on!" Lhikan  yelled and kicked off. The board shot forward over the edge and down into the pit. It was a bumpy ride for the two of them, with Lhikan steering them in a steep spiral around the pit's edge. It seemed like more, but they reached the bottom in barely a dozen seconds. Landing near the disk, Lhikan leapt off the board and started digging through the pile. The egg-shaped stones were hot to his touch, as he might have expected, but they were also surprisingly light.

 

"There's something..." he wondered aloud as he began to set one down, but then he was interrupted by a hiss from behind him, in the shadowed portion of the pit. Red eyes shone out at him and then came forward into the light. Hikaki, a whle pack of them, and suddenly he realised what was going on. The dragon lizards were completely immune to heat and flame, even feeding in the stuff. Of course this would be an ideal place for them to live and even nest... he looked down at the rounded stone in his hand, the one that didn't seem heavy enough to be a real rock, and that, he now knew wasn't. Moving very slowly and cautiously, he set the egg down and retreated.

 

The hikaki weren't so ready to make peace. Their nest had been invaded, and with the fervour of animals protecting their young from predators, they sprang forward to attack the two Toa.


  • 0

#162 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,253 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2013 - 03:23 PM

IC: Zorvon (Fire Pit)

 

"Karzahni" Zorvon mumbled as he drew his sword, changing masks as well.

 

His powers were going to be of little use here, this was bound to be a battle of physical prowess.

 

One of the Hikaki pounced on him, slashing at him with its claws. Zorvon avoided the attack by sidestepping and struck the Hikaki in the neck with the sword's pommel. The fire Rahi released a chirp of pain as it segued to the floor slowly.

 

Still riding on the almost euphoric effect of the Calix, Zorvon grabbed another Hikaki by the neck and threw it into another one, knocking the two to the wall, although they recovered and stalked closer.


  • 0

#163 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2013 - 03:39 PM

IC:

"Yes, it looks like they need help right now!"

As the nest of Hikaki attacked Lhikan and Zorvon Skald rushed to the edge of the smelting pit, he raised his long staff and let a blast of ice out of it, knocking a Hikaki to the ground.

Then, switching to his mask of emulation, he copied Lhikan's fire resistance and leapt into the pit alongside the other two Toa.


Edited by Falcon Lord, Dec 15 2013 - 07:02 AM.

  • 0

#164 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2013 - 04:33 PM

IC: Lariska (Tunnels)

"Quite. And Slick," she turned to the Hunter spread out on the table, a finger coming to rest on his cheek, "Do count yourself lucky. Ancient might not kill you.. the Shadowed One most certainly would've."

She suddenly dashed away, giving 'Slick' a gash in his cheek that the scar of which he would most certainly bear for the rest of his days, whether it was tomorrow or a thousand years from now that he fell.

 

The Korumine walked out of seemingly no-where from behind the two Hunters she left behind, grinning at them. 

"Two choices. The Coliseum, upstairs, to see if we can find our Air Friend, or Ga-Metru to track down the one of Fire."

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#165 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,253 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2013 - 04:44 PM

IC: Crewo (Archives)

 

"The Mangai of Fire will be more likely to draw attention to himself, and be a more bountiful capture"


  • 0

#166 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2013 - 05:50 PM

IC:  Damaracx (Ko-Metru, Knowledge Tower)

 

Damaracx got up from his "station".  The area was more office like seeing as how it was a Knowlegde Tower, not a battle fotress.

 

"I wonder if there's another toa here.  They couldn't just let one toa guard a whole section of the city in a war", Damaracx divulged and with that statement he left his office.

 

OOC:  Interaction accepted.


  • 0

#167 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,231 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2013 - 08:58 PM

OOC: Falcon Lord, the mask of emulation does not copy rahi powers; that is the domain of the faxon. I assume you meant to copy Lhikan's heat-resistance?

 

GM IC (Lhikan) / IC (Turano): Lhikan leapt into action straight away. His greatswords split apart and were in his hands, batting aside the claws and teeth of the lizards as he stood his ground over the pile of eggs and, more importantly, the great disk of Ta-Metru. 

 

Turano didn't wait to be told, he was diving into the pit along with Skald. The heat around him was incredible, and while he figured that those lizards must have some sort of power he could copy, he couldn't do so yet. His mask would only give him one rahi ability at a time, and for now, he needed the power of the hoi to prevent both himself and Skald from being smashed to pieces when they hit the bottom. In mid-air, he seized the Toa of ice under the arms and pulled upwards strongly, slowing their descent and preventing a fatal collision with the ground. Only then did he copy the heat resistance of the hikaki.

 

After the searing heat of the fire pits, the power spread through his body like cool water, bringing relief wherever it touched. He could still sense that it was hot - very hot - but it didn't bother him anymore. He was free to move about easily and make use of his powers, which he did quickly. He was brimming with elemental energy from the scrap yard, and it was just begging to be used.

 

The group of rahi closest to Lhikan and the disk were pulled backwards by their metal parts, then lifted into the air and thrown back to the far end of the pit, where they lay in an angry, snarling heap. A rhotuka soon followed them there, and they were trapped in a field of super slow-motion. "Throw them back there!" he yelled to his teammates. "They'll take a couple of minutes to get out!"

 

IC (Karorahk): "Not to mention easier" Karorahk agreed. "We've been trying for months to get into the coliseum!"


  • 0

#168 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2013 - 09:09 PM

IC: Vezok

"Okay, let's enter." The Skakdi walked forward, and circled the tower, looking for a door. He found it, and opened it up. Vezok stepped inside to see a scared, shaking Ko-Matoran who slammed his hand down on a button.

 

Red lights began to flash, and alarms sounded. Vezok shot at the button with his harpoon, and the alarms stopped, although any who had heard them would already be on their way. The harpoon then retracted and fired again.

 

Vezok pulled it out of the Matoran's skull.

 

IC:  Iralia

"I suppose. Perhaps we can go to Coliseum and look around for activity." At that moment, an alarm sounded briefly from a Knowledge Tower. "Should we check that out?"


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#169 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,231 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2013 - 09:30 PM

IC (Dekuna): Even from halfway across the metru, The sou ds of alarm reached Dekuna loud and clear. Sitting near the top of a tower with his eyes closed, the grey toa had been listening and watching all around with sonar, taking in even the smallest noises. He fixed the location of the sound in his mind, then snatched up his kualsi and placed it on his face. From there, he teleported out the windown from his post to the top of the next knowledge tower. The ice was slippery under his feet when he arrived, but he didn't have any time to fall before he was teleporting again, jumping from one tower to another. His final jump took him to the base of the tower where the two Skakdi had entered.

 

He landed with his earplug in, his blades in one hand and his kanoka launcher in the other, with a level 7 Onu-Metru disk of freezing loaded and ready to fire. He looked through the open door and saw the Skakdi, and had no doubt about who had caused the disturbance. He squeezed the trigger of his launcher and fired at the blue one.


Edited by The Lorax, Dec 14 2013 - 11:54 PM.

  • 0

#170 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2013 - 01:53 AM

IC: Damaracx (Ko-Metru, Knowlegde Tower)

 

Damaracx entered the hallway to see any othe offices that to other toa might be in.


  • 0

#171 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,253 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2013 - 03:11 AM

IC: Helios (Le-Metru)

 

"Aye" Helios responed just as he fixed his artificial eyepiece to his mask, in order to see better

 

"Please, if I may" Helios offered  even as he already loaded a disk into his launcher, before firing it at himself. It was a levitation disk, and so Helios quickly rose from the floor. he loaded a second disk and aimed it at Iralia.

 

"This might just be the fastest route," he said, "my powers can get us there in a hurry"


Edited by Dr. O, Dec 15 2013 - 06:08 AM.

  • 0

#172 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2013 - 07:01 AM

OOC: Yeah, that is what I meant :P

 

IC:

 

Landing on the bottom of the pit Skald rushed forward, his shield in one hand and his sword in the other. Bashing a Hikaki with his shield to stun it, he then threw it over into Turano's rhotuka field.


  • 0

#173 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2013 - 07:07 AM

IC: Avak (Knowledge Tower) 

"So much for stealth.." Avak muttered, diving behind the nearest crystalline wall and bringing one side of his weapon to bear. Peering out carefully, the Po-Skakdi sent a flurry of energy blasts back at the Toa.

 

IC: Lariska (Archives)

She nods before turning off to the east, heading for the canals of Ga-Metru. Once reaching that area, she turns to the other two Hunters and speaks softly.

"Would you like to come with me or stay here? I'm just going up to see if I can find Lhikan anywhere or find out where he's gone."

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#174 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,253 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2013 - 08:30 AM

IC: Crewo (Canals)

 

"I'm confident in the event of an ambush you would prevail long enough to call for our aid"


  • 0

#175 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,231 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2013 - 02:19 PM

IC (Karorahk): "I can stay" Karorahk said shortly. "But you don't have to go alone. Rahi are useful as spies and guards. I will send one after you. Come here." it commanded, and from somewhere lower down in the archives there was a sound of breaking glass. Not long after, an elegant proto drake soared up the tunnel towards them and landed gracefully beside Karorahk.

 

GM IC (Lhikan): With most of the hikaki now knocked down or trapped, Lhikan had the space to dig the great disk out of the pile of eggs. Once he had it, he wasted no time  in getting back onto his hoverboard and rising slightly into the air. A lizard ran at him, but only bounced of the shield of his hau. "Let's get out of here!" he shouted. "If this pit lights right now, we're toast!"


  • 0

#176 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2013 - 04:06 PM

IC: Iralia
The Toa of Plasma nodded and let the disk hit her. She began to float, and then moved towards the Knowledge Tower.
 
IC: Vezok
The disk hit Vezok's feet, and began to freeze him. He then blasted the ice away with his impact vision and ducked behind the same wall his partner was behind, and whispered into his ear.[/color
 
"Let's use our elements on them. I can't tell how many there are." 

Edited by Canis Lycaon, Dec 15 2013 - 05:16 PM.

  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#177 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,253 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2013 - 04:29 PM

IC: Helios (Knowledge Towers)

 

Helios and Iralia quickly ascended to the knowledge towers thanks to Helios' help, landing up on the balcony next to Dekuna.

 

"We heard the alarm," he announced, "what is the situation?"

 

IC: Zorvon (Fire Pit)

 

"Outta here" Zorvon called while running over to Lhikan even as he knocked another Hikaki away as if he was swatting a fly.


  • 0

#178 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2013 - 10:02 PM

IC:  Damaracx ( Ko-Metru, Knowledge Towers)

 

"An alarm!", exclaimed Damaracx.


  • 0

#179 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,231 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2013 - 02:42 PM

GM IC (Lhikan): Once Zorvon was on the board behind him, Lhikan flew upwards in the same spiral he had taken to get down. Below, hikaki snapped at him in frustration, but he was quickly above their reach.

 

IC (Turano): With the disk safe, Turano didn't waste any time before getting out of the pit. He and Skald had come down together, and since the Toa of ice had no way to get airborne (as far as he knew), they would have to leave together as well. He grabbed Skald's free hand and deactivated his heat resistance in order to recopy the hoi's flight power, then immediately realised his mistake. The bottom of the fire pit felt like it could have been the heart of a volcano. He staggered from the force of the heat and felt his skin blistering.

"...Cold" he gasped to the Toa of ice as he wrsted with his mask, trying to muster the concentration needed to fly.

 

IC (Dekuna): When the Skakdi took cover, Dekuna did likewise. There were two of them, so he wasn't going to stand there in the open to take whatever they threw at him. Outnumbered, he would need to use his brain to stay alive. His disk returned to him, as all Onu-Metru disks do, and he reloaded it into his launcher. It would be useful again.

"Intrusion in knowledge tower 8" he whispered into his radio. "Looks to be two Skakdi, purpose unknown, one casualty so far. Request for backup."

 

He had barely clipped the device back onto his belt when two more Toa arrived. They couldn't have come from the coliseum, even by kualsi. It was much too quick. Nevertheless, he was grateful.

"Iralia" he whispered, recognising the Toa from his last encounter with Dark Hunters. "Good to see you. There's a pair of Skakdi in there, covered behind a wall. That's all I know. I'll cover you, now get in there and hit them hard. They can't go far."

 

The Toa of sonics activated his mahiki, and augmented the visuals with appropriate sounds with his element. In place of the other two Toa, he conjured the image of a squad of Keerahk, staffs raised and poised to fire. He stepped out into the doorways so that the Skakdi would be able to see him and the vahki.

"Drop your weapons, and come out with your hands up!" he commanded. "This way will be easier for everybody." The final part to his illusion was to change the appearance of his mask to that of a great ruru, and to eliminate the glow that signaled its use. If he had walked in there with a glowing mahiki, he would never have fooled even the densest hunter.


  • 0

#180 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,253 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2013 - 02:50 PM

IC: Helios (Knowledge Towers)

 

Helios pulled out his own Disk launcher, indiscreetly loading a disk with the power code 467 into his launcher. He didn't speak, staying quiet under the cover of Dekuna's illusion.

 

OOC: The disk is a Ko-Metru Level 7 Shrinking Disk, just so we're clear.


  • 0

#181 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2013 - 03:18 PM

IC:

Skald let out a blast of freezing air that coated himself and Turano in a thin layer of frost,

"That cold enough for you?"

  • 0

#182 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2013 - 03:41 PM

IC: Avak (Knowledge Tower)

He grimaces before nodding, grabbing Vezok's arm with his free hand, whispering.

"Flood of Pebbled Streams, alright? Three, two, one.. Go!" 

He forces his power through Vezok, allowing it to make many tiny pebbles in the flood that the Ga-Skakdi will hopefully create.

 

IC: Lariska (Archives below Ga-Metru)

She nods, slipping upwards. 

Upon reaching street level, she slinks through the shadows, creeping around, looking for evidence. Hmm... Are there any Ga-Matoran nearby?

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#183 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2013 - 08:08 PM

IC:  Damaracx (Ko-Metru, Knowledge Tower)

 

Damaracx considered whether or not he should help them.  Any other time the obvious choice would be to accompany his fellow toa, but he had to also protect the matoran just in case the skakdi came here.

 

Damaracx then smiled under his mask.  He would go help the other toa, but if the skakdi came near the matoran he could place and illusion of another toa guarding the area.

 

Perfect.


  • 0

#184 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,231 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2013 - 02:56 AM

Icey Turano: The cold is a bit of a shock at first, but mostly it just brings relief. The thin layer of frost begins dripping immediately in the sweltering air, but it is enough. Turano's mask lifts them into the air as he nods to Skald to keep it up. With the power now firmly established and under control, the pair rises rapidly, as though pulled by a rope and pulley. The reach the top at the same time as the other pair and everybody stumbles back out the gate and away from the fiery heart of Ta-Metru. Just as Lhikan closes the gate and Nuhrii relocks it, another geyser ignites, sending a wall of flame 15 bio into the air.

 

GM IC (Ga-Metru): That part of Ga-Metru, like so many others, lies desolate, abandoned since the Dark Hunters first entered Metru Nui. There are no Ga-matoran for kios around, with the nearest being at the protodermis purification facility on the Ta-Metru border, and even those are fleeing further away. Stillness reigns, save for the flow of the canals, until a breath of air and the sound of a soft landing interrupt the Korumine. Phantom fades into sight as he drops his shroud of invisibility and folds his leathery black wings behind himself with a quiet rustle.

"Lariska" he says quietly. "You'll be wanting to know about my observation of the toa this morning, yes?"


  • 0

#185 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2013 - 03:37 AM

IC: Damaracx (Ko-Metru, Knowlegde Tower)

 

Damaracx jumped out the window.  When he was close enough to the ground he latched the sythe part of his weapon onto the the building.

 

"Looks like I can jump from here", Damaracx stated to himself looking down at the icy ground hoping that he would not slip.

 

Damaracx jumped to the ground, luckily there was no ice in the area he leaped to.

 

He then ran where the others were at.


Edited by Damaracx Ultimate, Dec 18 2013 - 06:19 PM.

  • 0

#186 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2013 - 03:23 PM

IC: Lariska (Ga-Metru)

She grins slyly, speaking.

"That would be most welcome, Phantom. What indeed was Lhikan doing?"

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#187 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2013 - 03:57 PM

IC: Vezok

Water erupted from the arm of Vezok, which the Ga-Skakdi held up to carry the pebbles created by Avak. The stream moved with great force towards the one Toa standing at the door.

 

IC: Iralia

Iralia watched as the water filled with rocks flooded out from the door. She jumped down, and landed into the water, her body immediately beginning to adapt. She grew gills and a third eye-lid, and her hands grew webs between their fingers. She grabbed onto the door frame, being pushed back by the flow of water.


Edited by Canis Lycaon, Dec 18 2013 - 07:19 PM.

  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#188 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,253 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2013 - 04:20 PM

OOC: I'll just ignore the part about Vezok's power copying, I'm assuming you've already seen my argument against it in the discussion topic

 

IC: Helios (Knowledge Towers)

 

Helios switched to his additional mask, quickly taking an abnormal amount of interest in a nearby corner that would allow ample cover for the flood with some exra help.

 

He squinted, imagining himself appearing in that spot, an instant later his Kualsi took effect, warping him there.

 

Helios then drew his sword, and dug the razor-sharp protometal blade into the ice, using it to hold on tight as the parts of the flood that weren't blocked by his cover wouldn't throw him off the tower.


  • 0

#189 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2013 - 06:37 PM

OOC:  I commented this in the Talk Topic, but I'll put it here so everyone knows any way.  Damaracx hasn't made it to the battle yet.

 

IC:  Damaracx  (Ko-Metru, Knowledge Towers)

 

Damaracx could see them from where he was at.  He quickly concealed his presence from the toa and skakdi.  Hopefully they wouldn't hear him because he didn't mask the sound that he would make.  Before making another footstep he stopped and looked at the three toa and saw one was gray.  If the gray toa didn't differentiate from the orthodox toa colors then he was a toa of sonics.  Damaracx didn't want anyone to notice him.  So, he masked his sound from the sonic toa only, hoping to reserve his psionic energy.


  • 0

#190 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,231 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2013 - 03:33 PM

GM IC (Phantom): "I already reported everything I saw." Phantom said with a small shake of his head. "Lhikan was walking through the metru, headed towards the Great Temple along with a Ga-matoran and two, maybe three other toa. My eyes are keen, but they were moving quickly back towards Ta-Metru, where I could not follow for fear of detection. I saw little else that stood out to me, but if there is something more you wish to ask of me, I may be able to answer."

 

GM IC (Lhikan): "That, was much too close" Lhikan gasped as he tried to get his breath back. "A little longer, and we would have been caught in that". He waved behind him to the geyser that was still burning fiercely. "Thank you for your... timely intervention, Skald, Turano. You have proved your courage again. Still, we have two disks." He held up the Ta-Metru disk for the others to see. It had the code 159, showing its power to enlarge, and then gave it to Zorvon to put with the Ga-Metru disk. "Nevertheless, we must keep moving. Next stop, Le-Metru."

 

IC: Vezok

Water erupted from the arm of Vezok, which the Ga-Skakdi held up to carry the pebbles created by Avak. The stream moved with great force towards the one Toa standing at the door.

 

IC: Iralia

Iralia watched as the water filled with rocks flooded out from the door. She jumped down, and landed into the water, her body immediately beginning to adapt. She grew gills and a third eye-lid, and her hands grew webs between their fingers. She grabbed onto the door frame, being pushed back by the flow of water.

 

IC (Dekuna): A sonic barrier appeared in front of him, partitioning the water to flow around him and out of the door. He might have teleported away as Helios had, and that would have been a lot easier, but that was to risk losing control of his illusion, and that was unacceptable. As long as the Skakdi didn't know what was actually going on, the Toa would have an advantage.

"Fire" he commanded the imaginary vahki, and the Toa hidden beneath. A hail of what looked like stun bolts (really just flashes of light) sprayed towards the hunters. It would be possible to avoid them, but doing so would divide the pair, and put them in easy positions for Helios and Iralia to attack.


Edited by The Lorax, Dec 19 2013 - 03:42 PM.

  • 0

#191 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2013 - 07:44 PM

IC: Avak (Knowledge Tower)

As soon as the Po-Skakdi heard that Toa speak, he acted. 

Jackhammer the floor, break it apart, lift up a slab, fuse it together, break through more floor while hiding behind the slab, annd jump down.

"Auff!"

Avak let his breath leave his body as he landed in the Tower's sadly small basement. Quickly now, where to go.. There. A door. Yes, that was it.

Shoving boxes out of his way and slowly into a wall, Avak hoped Vezok had followed. In any case, assuming the other Skakdi had followed, he fired off a few shots into the hole to hopefully distract the Toa, and if Vezok was certainly down there than he'd place a box on the hole and fuse 'er up. 

Gotta slow 'em down, that's all.

 

IC: Lariska (Ga-Metru)

"Just one question, Phantom. Can you think of any possible difference from when they went to the Temple to when they left Ga-Metru?"

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#192 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,231 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2013 - 07:59 PM

GM IC (Phantom): "They may have been..." Phantom paused trying to summon the memory of his brief glimpse. He nodded, having made up his mind. "They were wet, on the way back" he told Lariska. "Though given the amount of water in this city, I'm not surprised."


  • 0

#193 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2013 - 04:55 PM

IC:  Damaracx (Ko-Metru, Knowledge Towers)

 

"Karz, one is escaping", Damaracx whispered.

 

Damaracx then shot a mental blast at the escaping skakdi that would hopefully discombobulate him for a few seconds.

 

What to do now?


Edited by Damaracx Ultimate, Dec 20 2013 - 04:55 PM.

  • 0

#194 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2013 - 10:12 PM

OOC:

Bunnying of Avak so he is hit by Damaracx's attack.

 

IC: Vezok

The Toa in the doorway repelled the water with a burst of sound waves. Vezok saw the use of this power, and copied it with his third power, as he had seen it in use. The Vahki blasted at him with energy, and Vezok tried to duck out of the way, but failed.

 

The bolts struck him, and he did not feel any pain or anything. He stood puzzled for a second, but then resumed activity. He could figure out what this meant later, but now he was beginning to speculate that it was that the bolt's were fakes.

 

Vezok followed Avak into the basement, where Avak was met by a blast of pyshic energy. He fell to the ground, clutching his head. Vezok grabbed Avak and supported him, and tried to copy the power of the one who had hit Avak with his third power.

 

Vezok's eyes glowed as he entered the mind of Avak, and began to protect it from pyshic intrusion.

 

.:Avak, can you hear me?:.

 

IC: Iralia

The Toa of Plasma stepped up in the Knowledge Tower, and walked over to Dekuna. "Where are they?"


Edited by Canis Lycaon, Dec 22 2013 - 10:38 AM.

  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#195 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,253 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2013 - 04:06 AM

IC: Helios (Knowledge Towers)

 

 Helios quickly noticed the whole in the floor, pointing to it, blade in hand.

 

"It seems they are attempting to pull of an escape. I say we pursue them"


  • 0

#196 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2013 - 07:02 AM

IC: Avak (Knowledge Tower)

"Yes, Vezok, I can hear you," Avak grumbled, shaking off the mental blast and completing the things he had meant to do before getting hit. Next he strode towards the door he found and pulled it open, smiling at the sight of a dusty, old janitor's closet. Just what he needed. 

Finally, he piled up boxes, motioning for Vezok to get in with him. As they were stacked, Avak fused them together, creating a haphazard wall.

 

IC: Lariska (Ga-Metru)

She nods and leaves, heading back to the other two Hunters.

Upon her arrival, she speaks quickly and quietly.

"Not much new, other than Lhikan is now in Ta-Metru, and was wet. Considering most of our operatives wouldn't dare to fight Lhikan with a large group of Toa alone, and I don't remember of any groups going into Ga-Metru today, and the fact that Lhikan is a Toa of Fire an so dislikes the water, I'd guess that there was something important underwater that he needed to get."

"There's also the possibility that they were retrieving something from the Great Temple and simply slipped or pushed each other in play, but I highly doubt Lhikan would permit that in this war-time with what could be lurking in the waters."

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#197 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2013 - 10:41 AM

IC: Vezok

.:Good, because I'm not actually talking. This is telepathy:.

 

Vezok reached out with his mental abilities, and then found three organic beings with minds. Vahki, he knew, would not be able to be found, but he had his doubts as to whether or not they were really there. He also knew there was one more Toa, the one he had stolen these powers from.

 

Vezok unleashed a mental blast meant to stun his adversaries.

 

IC: Iralia

The Toa of Plasma grasped her head, experiencing a migraine. It did hurt a little, but that much. Enough to break concentration.


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#198 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,253 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2013 - 03:04 AM

IC: Helios (Knowledge Towers)

 

Helios squinted through the mental pain as he switched to his Kualsi once again, popping into existence below the whole the two Skakdi had escaped through. To his surprise it seemed like they had completely disappeared.

 

"Oh no," he thought, "you're not going to escape that easily"

 

He brought out one of his last disks, switching it for the still unused shrinking disk from earlier. And fired it at himself.

 

Instantly, the world around him began to fade and blink in irregular patterns, segueing beyond his vision as he peered right through the solid matter with his newly granted power of X-Ray Vision.

 

And that was when he noticed the Two Skakdi hiding away in a janitor's closet, with the entrance fused shut. He almost grinned as he approached the entrance, still keeping an eye on the two through it.


Edited by Dr. O, Dec 27 2013 - 09:29 AM.

  • 0

#199 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2013 - 09:21 AM

IC: Vezok

The Skakdi reached out with his mind, listening to the thoughts of the three Toa whose minds he could read. He sensed one approaching him, coming closer.

 

.:Oh no, you're not going to escape that easily:.

 

.:Sadly, I am not. Our escape shall take considerably more effort:.

 

Vezok then unleashed a mental barrage at the Toa, pushing the full amount of his strength into the attack. This attack was meant to completely debilitate the Toa.


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#200 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2013 - 10:14 AM

IC: Avak (Knowledge Tower)

The Po-Skakdi got to work, slicing apart a vent and reaching inside to reveal a case, full metal, sealed shut. Tucking it under his arm, he then resealed the vent and got down on his knees, hacking away a section of the floor.

"Fire in the hole."

And his Jackhammer began spitting out powerful energy bursts at a rate fast enough to dig through the solid stone, dirt, and ice.

Zakaro


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users