• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Abettor

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Nuju Metru

Nuju Metru
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Assistants
  • Senior BZPRPG Staff

• 12,145 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 09 2013 - 03:06 PM

This was lost in the dataclysm. I wanted it to be here again, mostly for archival purposes.

Posted Image

nihi_2.jpg

#2 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 444 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2013 - 06:14 PM

Whatever this is (it's really cool and detailed), is it an homage to The Arbiter from Halo? Abettor = Arbiter spoken with a British accent?

He has a head that hangs down over his torso, backwards knees with hoof-like feet, and similar forearm armor. If this is not the Arbiter, then it's a crazily well drawn awesome coincidence. I like the forearm armor above all else, for some reason. 

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#3 Offline Smaug the Terrible

Smaug the Terrible
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Visorak Horde Infiltrating

• 10,121 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 08:13 AM

What I like most about this, is that it is such an obvious Bionicle-Design, while deviating very much from the Titan/Toa standards we've seen in the last few years of sets =)

smaugbanner.jpg

#4 Offline Silverglass

Silverglass
  • Members
  • Toa

• 177 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2013 - 05:48 PM

Daaaang, that is awesome. I love the detail you put into it. The Matoran text is a neat touch because it gives this walking weapon an air of mystique. Wouldn't want to run into him on my own at night! You don't happen to have a colored version, do you? 

“A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

#5 Offline Nuju Metru

Nuju Metru
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Assistants
  • Senior BZPRPG Staff

• 12,145 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 12:03 AM

Daaaang, that is awesome. I love the detail you put into it. The Matoran text is a neat touch because it gives this walking weapon an air of mystique. Wouldn't want to run into him on my own at night! You don't happen to have a colored version, do you? 

I made a digital colored version for the BZPRPG: 

Posted Image

nihi_2.jpg

#6 Offline Torran

Torran
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 614 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 01:13 AM

I'm trying to make out words, but I'm not sure what any of the text says... or even if it's supposed to make words?

tumafest.jpg

#7 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,875 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2013 - 01:14 AM

It was translated in the General Discussion of BZPRPG, and pretty much gibberish.Or is it?

Edited by Norik Of Gielinor, Dec 03 2013 - 01:15 AM.

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.

#8 Offline Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2013 - 12:14 PM

[color=#006400;]Looks like a Boxor on steroids! It's incredibly detailed and must have taken a lot of time and hard work. Nice![/color]

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#9 Online Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,920 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2013 - 06:08 PM

Wow, nice work. I like how the matoran text is on there, even cooler when colored. The details are quite nice as well.

#10 Offline BobaFett2

BobaFett2
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 244 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2013 - 07:03 PM

Very impressive. I'd love to see this as a LEGO model.

The Legend Lives...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users