• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LEGO Marvel Maximum Overload

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,300 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2013 - 01:26 PM

Posted ImageLEGO and Marvel are teaming up for maximum overload! That's the title for a new series of mini-movies released exclusively on Disney.com and on the Disney YouTube channel, featuring the awesomely evil Loki trying to pester our favourite Super Heroes by giving all kinds of villains a little (or not so little) dose of overloading snowballs. The first five episodes out of ten can already be watched and we certainly had some good laughs, so why not <a href="https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWMh_yoq8S2Nn5GzdruR5rwO">sit down on your throne and watch?</a>View the full article

#2 Offline Toa of the Blazing Inferno

Toa of the Blazing Inferno
  • Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2013 - 04:43 PM

The episodes are also on the Marvel YouTube channel, actually.  I thought they were pretty cool.

Posted Image
My Maj|My MLN page|PDF Bionicle comics|Custom additions to Bionicle figures
My banner is set with a randomizer.
If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

#3 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,129 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 09 2013 - 06:03 PM

I really enjoyed these. The voice acting was decent, and Spiderman was pretty hilarious.

#4 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 11,019 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Nov 11 2013 - 12:00 PM

[color=#990000;]Has anyone noticed the Guardians of the Galaxy teaser in episode 1, 4:28? ;)[color=#000080;]-Gata Posted Image[/color][/color]
Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#5 Offline ToaGreshWave

ToaGreshWave
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 21 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2013 - 06:37 PM

Posted ImageLEGO and Marvel are teaming up for maximum overload! That's the title for a new series of mini-movies released exclusively on Disney.com and on the Disney YouTube channel, featuring the awesomely evil Loki trying to pester our favourite Super Heroes by giving all kinds of villains a little (or not so little) dose of overloading snowballs. The first five episodes out of ten can already be watched and we certainly had some good laughs, so why not <a href="https://www.youtube....GzdruR5rwO">sit down on your throne and watch?</a>View the full article

They're on Netflix, too.

picture.php?albumid=51&pictureid=306

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users