Cycloid Rho 32

turtleman

In a galaxy far away an unknown person of an unknown species on the planet, now called Mechanius, created a race of robots called the Cycloids. The organic lifeforms of the planet polluted their atmosphere. The light of their 2 suns did not penetrate the gas that clogged their lungs. The once great oceans evaporated and the forests ignited from the heat that was trapped under the thick pollution. They died. All of them man or beast.

The Cycloids who had been dormant for years after being deemed useless, somehow were activated. After the planet died the Cycloids rushed from their warehouse and created a new world. A world of metal. Over the centuries the air cleared and the land became steel. Factories were built and more Cycloids were created. Their curious nature led them to explore and learn about the universe.

They mainly live on ships flying around their galaxy at millions of times the speed of light and their home planet Mechanius. They constantly discover, theorize and create.

cycloid_1.jpg

Name: Rho 32

Species: Cycloid a type of robot

Weapons: Laser drill/scanner/wielder

Bio: Rho 32 works on a large ship in the galactic south. His job is to descend onto rocky planets, drill for minerals, examine the minerals, and then report back to the main geological officer. He was constructed on one of the many factory ships orbiting and getting energy from the black hole at the galactic center. His tracks allow him to travel on all terrain on the rocky planets that he studies.

cycloid_2.jpgcycloid_3.jpgcycloid_4.jpg

I built Rho when I got back into building, so he is pretty old compared to all my previous MOCs. I have always wanted to use zamor spheres as eyes and build something with those scorpio tracks. The cables are supposed to look they're supplying the same energy as his "eye" and arms.

Edited by turtleman

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Tankbyte? :lol:

Not bad. Cute little thing.

Thanks, whats a tankbyte?

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey