Official Greg Compendium

no i mean that when it started malfunctioning unless everybody magically forget about it, living teleporters should have gone to retrieve their dead buddies and it makes no sense that none of the characters as old as the MU ever referenced the impermanence of death.

• Upvote 1

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

The Kestora's original statements in the serial made it sound like it used to work until Gaardus visited it.

Edit:

no i mean that when it started malfunctioning unless everybody magically forget about it, living teleporters should have gone to retrieve their dead buddies and it makes no sense that none of the characters as old as the MU ever referenced the impermanence of death.

Sure it does -- it had stopped working so long ago by the time we got strong-focus plot (rather than a very brief flashback into the distant past here and there).

As for the teleporters question, I'm not sure what you're asking -- are you asking why people like Gaardus didn't teleport onto the Red Star and rescue people? We have no evidence that anybody but Gaardus knew how (it wasn't in the MU, after all, and most of them didn't even know they were inside a giant robot, if any), and he apparently has no motive to do that.

Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I thought it sounded like they just made him a scapegoat. I guess Ill go reread it.

It did, but a scapegoat because it stopped working at that point, not earlier. Problem is we don't know when that was, but it seems unlikely it was too near the start of the MU.

BTW, you posted while I was editing my above post as I missed a post of yours, so, just to let you know in case you didn't see it. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

But plenty of characters must have been alive when it malfunctioned and none of them ever mentioned it? If these guys didnt live 25 times as long as recorded history, it wouldnt be an issue, buuut...

• Upvote 1

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

As Greg said once, there are things the characters don't know, and things the reader doesn't know. Any mention of it by the characters was kept from the reader. :) Actually, we suspected for a long time something odd was up, because the story avoided confirming what would normally be a simple thing to confirm -- that they buried their dead (or what they did do at all).

And the lifespan isn't really an issue; it stopped working so long ago they would be accustomed to death being permanent by then. There would be no real reason to bring it up most of the time. If they ever did, it happened "offscreen."

Edit: BTW, if you have more questions about the RS specifically, could you put them in the official RS topic or make a new one? Likeisay, this topic is meant to be mostly for quotes. :)

Edited by bonesiii
  • Upvote 1

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

HTW, that should have been asked as a new topic or in the Official RS topic, since you're not posting or even discussing a Greg quote directly. If this keeps happening a lot, I may start splitting side discussions off as new topics myself.

Short answer: Even Rahi aren't revived, and Karzplanty and Morby were entirely organic, so no. If somebody included whatever non-organic part the RS locks onto, maybe.

Yarr, we don't want another OGD. :P *thinks of how much work it has taken to untangle the mess*

What Lewa's "space armor" would do:

In this space form, what abilities would Lewa have? Space breathing? Anything else?

It would have to be able to keep  him breathing and keep him from freezing, and probably provide some form of thrust and navigational abilities so he could maneuver

Why Tahu's armor contains the power, not Tahu:

kyle7475 wrote:
Wait, so Tahu's kraata powers are tied into his Golden Armor? I thought he would retain the powers even after he removed the armor, because it was said that the energy from the kraata were absorbed into HIM, not the armor. 

I would prefer it be tied to his armor. Otherwise, you are making him so powerful that why does he need any other Toa?

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I asked the one about the space armor and already updated BS01.

• Upvote 1

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

HTW, that should have been asked as a new topic or in the Official RS topic, since you're not posting or even discussing a Greg quote directly. If this keeps happening a lot, I may start splitting side discussions off as new topics myself.

Short answer: Even Rahi aren't revived, and Karzplanty and Morby were entirely organic, so no. If somebody included whatever non-organic part the RS locks onto, maybe.

Sorry  :(  I thought this was a topic where we could also get answers. Thanks for answering anyway !

whatpumpkin wrote:

For a given six Toa team, could they only fuse into Kaita in set groups of three, like we saw with the Toa Mata? Or can any three Toa join up, thus resulting in 20 possible unique Kaita?

If the latter, was this possible for the Toa Mata, or could they only join into Wairuha and Akamai?

Far as I know, any three can fuse together, as long as they are the same type of Toa (Nuva could not fuse with non-Nuva)

link

not sure if this is new information or not but this pretty much means there are 18 unknown Mata/Nuva Kaita

• Upvote 1

2) So was Sidorak revived in the Red Star, or did Keetongu crush him badly enough to destroy his head and thus he wasn't?

3) Back when the Red Star worked, was it common knowledge in the Matoran Universe that the dead could return, and this was later forgotten?

4) Is Sahmad the last person of the Iron Tribe still alive?

6) Was Gaardus responsible for the Red Star's system malfunctioning?

2) No, he was not revived

3) It was not common knowledge, no. Remember, you got returned, but not necessarily from where you left from.

4) To the best of our knowledge at the moment

6) He thinks he was, but I doubt it

Interesting tidbits. The bit about Sidorak makes sense, and it's interesting that the Red Star's function was never widely known in the Matoran Universe.

Link: https://community.lego.com/t5/LEGO-General/Chat-with-Greg-Farshtey/m-p/10735487/highlight/true#M246889  It's near the bottom of the page (Ii don't know to link to specific posts)

Edited by toa kopaka4372
  • Upvote 1

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

So I guess we should change Sidorak's status from Revived to Deceased...

So there were questions about DM Takua and why he didn't transform. So I asked and got answers.

Everybody, please stop asking Greg questions that would land him in trouble with LEGO.

Hi Greg,

I have two questions concerning some points in Bionicle

1) You previously stated that DM Takua was not destined to transform into Takanuva. That however left a question of whether or not the Prime universe Avohkii still had the "charge" to transform Matoran. If for example another Takua was destined to transform, does the Prime Universe Avohkii have the sufficient "charge" to activate that Takua's Toa Energy? In other words, can the Prime Universe Avohkii still transform Matoran?

2) We know that Lhikan's team was slowly killed off before Teridax took over Metru Nui. So why didn't Lhikan call for help from the other islands? I assume he had many Toa willing to help him who served in the Toa-DH war, and those contacts would be willing to help. Can we assume that Teridax-Dume or the hired Dark Hunters intercepted any such messages to the other day islands?

Thank you for your time!

1) I would guess no, it does not.

2) That would make sense.

Toa Nuva would be Turaga Nuva if transformed.

4. In case that Toa Nuva transform into Turaga, will they become Turaga Nuva or just ordinary Turaga? Will they have some extra powers or abilities?

4) They would become Turaga Nuva and be able to share mask powers.

• Upvote 1

ToaAE wrote:

I had a question about the following two passages concerning the Kestora from The Powers That Be:

The others paused, as if acknowledging their friend had a point. The one who had remembered Gaardus nodded, saying, “Very well. But if it doesn’t work, do we need to end them like the other ones?”

All three little beings produced wicked looking hand weapons. “Naturally,” said the first. “How else are we to make things right?”

“We could keep them,” suggested the third. “Maybe a dissection would tell us why they can’t go back. Of course, we tried that before, and all we wound up with was a mess … a lot of messes, actually … but maybe this time --”

Does this mean that the Kestora killed some of the people revived on the Star?

Yes.

Link: https://community.lego.com/t5/LEGO-General/Chat-with-Greg-Farshtey/td-p/6605180/page/396

Edited by toa kopaka4372
  • Upvote 1

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

OK, some small little cool stuff, IMO, kinda got confirmed.

First of all, Agori/Glatorian are mammalian/close to.

https://community.lego.com/t5/LEGO-General/Chat-with-Greg-Farshtey/m-p/10759609/highlight/true#M247179

3) Finally, are Glatorian/Agori mammalian/close to mammalian ?

3) I would guess so.

A couple posts below that one says that the Makuta in the Melding have Peace and Courage rather than Fear and Anger.

helixman101 wrote:

Instead of Anger and Fear, did the Makuta of The Melding Alternate Universe have Peace and Courage (the opposites according to Mata Nui Online Game II)?

Would make sense, I guess

Tuma will never regain control over the skrall.

7) Is there any chance at all of Tuma regaining command over the Skrall?

7) No. In a culture like that, once you are publicly humiliated, you don't get to be leader anymore. You're an outcast.

Now for the usual pointless and obscure stuff I ask Greg.

Boidoh wrote:

1. Can all rahi wear masks?

2. Is the orange Pakari on the Fikou's back a mask or a shell?

3. If it is a mask, whats the head piece thing? Like a shell?

4. How exactly are Fikou dangerous? BS01 says they are dangerous when threatened but all I see they can do, besides the ones from the Southern Continent, is make some strong webs. Do they have any other abilities?

5. It is stated that there are several different Fikou each adapted to life in a different region. Black is Onu-Metru/Wahi and Orange is Le-Metru/Wahi. Could it be possible for blue Fikou to be related to the water regions, Red to the fire, brown to the stone, white for the Ice?

6. As the Fikou have emmigrated to Spherus Magna, would they migrate to an area that is similar to the region they have already adapted to, or will they just simply adapt to whatever environment they are in now?

7. What would be the conservation status for the Fikou? Would they be common, uncommon, endangered, what? 

1) I would say no. There are a number of Rahi who would be too small (even microscopic) to wear Kanohi.

2-3) Looking at the model, I would think it would be intended to be part of the spider's body, not a mask it wore.

4) Spiders bite, Boidoh.

5) Yes, it is possible

6) They would try, but depending on how long it takes to get to such a region, they might perish during the migration.

7) I think Fikou were fairly common.

I'm not sure if it was confirmed or not before if some rahi can't use Kanohi or not.

Now I know that what I thought was a cool spider Rahi wearing a mask, is not so  cool to me anymore.

I learnt spiders bite...

I guess I confirmed the colors of the Fikou in different regions.

Now we know what a population of Fikou are doing after the MN robot shut down.

And we can now change the conservation status from unkown to fairly common.

And then some other stuff like when Teridax was a Matoran he wasn't really wearing a Hau and stuff. And other generic answers.

• Upvote 1

2. Is the orange Pakari on the Fikou's back a mask or a shell?

3. If it is a mask, whats the head piece thing? Like a shell?

2-3) Looking at the model, I would think it would be intended to be part of the spider's body, not a mask it wore.

This is the kind of thing it's best not to ask Greg as it wasn't really his story domain back then and it risks "forgetcons" (or not-ever-known-cons :P). The original GBA game showed that they were indeed masks, as you could knock off infected ones to defeat Fikou that were attacking you. Pretty sure Greg never played any of those old games.

Also, possibly an issue:

1) I would say no. There are a number of Rahi who would be too small (even microscopic) to wear Kanohi.

Maybe things like protodites no, but I think one of Hapka's books had the Kofo-Jaga wear tiny versions of masks.

Maybe things like protodites no, but I think one of Hapka's books had the Kofo-Jaga wear tiny versions of masks.

Yeah I remember reading about that, totally unsure what to think of it haha I mean, where would he get those? Makuta don't make masks as far as I'm aware... and there aren't any tiny matoran...

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Yeah I remember reading about that, totally unsure what to think of it haha I mean, where would he get those? Makuta don't make masks as far as I'm aware... and there aren't any tiny matoran...

Maybe that part's not canon? I'm pretty sure C.A. Hapka's books are semi-canon, since parts of them were decanonized (like how the Toa defeated their shadow selves).

toakopaka.png

where would he get those? Makuta don't make masks as far as I'm aware...

Why not? Makuta make Rahi, and they're the ones that give the large ones masks from the start (in case they later want to infect them), so I assume they either make the masks, or have Matoran servants/slaves do it for them. They make entire Rahi, so making masks already on them in the same process shouldn't be a problem.

Maybe that part's not canon? I'm pretty sure C.A. Hapka's books are semi-canon, since parts of them were decanonized (like how the Toa defeated their shadow selves).

Maybe -- the GBA game is also semi-canon (like MNOG), but still, it's baaaaad to be decanonizing things a decade later just because Greg forgot about it, when fans have had all that time to incorporate it into their understanding, etc. Things like this were fine how they were, so should IMStrongO be left alone.

• Upvote 2

There are tiny Matoran. The one that was hit with the kanoka disk and become so small no one knew where he was.

• Upvote 2

There are tiny Matoran. The one that was hit with the kanoka disk and become so small no one knew where he was.

Kanoka powers are temporary, though.

"Unfortunately, depending on the disks used, these duels could have very serious repercussions, exampled by the fact that once one Matoran was shrunken to such a small size that he was never found, while another was transformed by a Reconstitute at Random disk into something so grotesque he nearly ended up on exhibition as aRahi in the Archives. In Metru Nui, disk dueling was highly illegal and guaranteed to bring prompt action from the Vahki."

Are all temporary, or just the shrink? If they are temporary then why could duels have very serious repercussions? 

I think depending on the power level depends on how long the effects are. And if the Matoran was shrunk, it is very possible he became crushed. That could be why they never found him. As for the Reconstitute at Random Matoran if he was put in stasis he would be frozen like that. Time stands still while they're in stasis so the power wouldn't wear off.

~Xeo~

I'd assume they were made with them so they can just infect the mask rather than taking the time to put them on.

I'd assume they were made with them so they can just infect the mask rather than taking the time to put them on.

Why would Rahi be made with masks though? They're just animals, after all.

toakopaka.png

To be controlled/infected I would guess. Easier to have masks on them from the start so when you want to control them you just need to send out a couple kraata.

Are all temporary, or just the shrink?

All temporary.

7. If I were shot with a random Kanoka, would I ever go back to my original form?

Yes, the effects fade eventually -- duration is determined in part by power level.

But note that a temporary power can weild a permanent effect:

5. I think I recall you saying that the disks’ powers were only temporary (or it may have just been the random disk), would the remove poison wear off after a while, same with the other powers?

No, because if it does its job, the poison is gone. When the disk power fades, there is no poison to return.

The effect in that case being temporary means that if you then inject them with more poison, after the power wears off, they aren't cured unless the power is reactivated (like hitting them with another disk with poison removal power).

If they are temporary then why could duels have very serious repercussions?

Ever seen the movie "Honey I Shrunk the Kids"? Remember the ant/scorpion scene? Things that are no threat when you're normal size can suddenly be deadly if you're shrunk. And after your dead body re-enlarges, you might be anywhere. (And some random large Rahi might eat the body, etc. -- or you might even re-enlarge inside an ant tunnel deep underground... pushing dirt out around you... and it would be unlikely you'd ever be found -- I presume there are insects that might work something like ants (not that the ant in that movie did that... but realistically that's what real ants would do to shrunken people :P). Or maybe a protodite ate him and then went underground, etc.)

Or picture being hit by a really high-level disk of Weaken. The power will relent after a while but if you're already dead...

Are Rahi actually made with Kanohi on them? I just thought that Makuta found a way to attach the infected masks manually and in the wild those Rahi don't wear any.

Why would they wait until the Rahi was in the wild to attach the masks, when they have the Rahi available to put them on when first made? Seems rather inefficient. :P Especially since Kraata are sent out to infect masks already on them, not to put masks on them (Rahkshi would be needed for that, or Makuta doing it themselves; Kraata have no hands -- and fragile masks with destructive Rahkshi doesn't make a whole lot of sense, plus Makuta usually like to have servants do things).

But we don't know, as I mentioned above, all the details of when and how they do it, nor how universally it is done. The Kofo-Jaga thing, though, certainly implies it's near-universal.

Did you read my post above? The fact that they're animals is precisely why you'd want to:

Makuta make Rahi, and they're the ones that give the large ones masks from the start (in case they later want to infect them)

Animals are highly likely to get out of control, so having a contingency option in that case makes a lot of sense. It's similar to why Matoran wear masks -- so they can be removed if a Matoran glitches, putting them in a coma rather than killing them. (Plus Matoran masks could be infected too.)

Edited by bonesiii

Greg once again doesn't want to give any info on Lehvak-Kal. It seems he wants him to be thrown out of orbit so bad, but doesn't want to confirm on deny.

4) Like I said, if he wasn't ripped out of orbit, he is. If he is, eventually  his orbit will decay and he will burn up on re-entry before crashing into the planet. One way or the other, he's toast. Can I ask why this is so important to you? He hasn't appeared in story since 2003.

Are Rahi actually made with Kanohi on them? I just thought that Makuta found a way to attach the infected masks manually and in the wild those Rahi don't wear any.

Why would they wait until the Rahi was in the wild to attach the masks, when they have the Rahi available to put them on when first made? Seems rather inefficient. :P Especially since Kraata are sent out to infect masks already on them, not to put masks on them (Rahkshi would be needed for that, or Makuta doing it themselves; Kraata have no hands -- and fragile masks with destructive Rahkshi doesn't make a whole lot of sense, plus Makuta usually like to have servants do things).

But we don't know, as I mentioned above, all the details of when and how they do it, nor how universally it is done. The Kofo-Jaga thing, though, certainly implies it's near-universal.

Did you read my post above? The fact that they're animals is precisely why you'd want to:

Makuta make Rahi, and they're the ones that give the large ones masks from the start (in case they later want to infect them)

Animals are highly likely to get out of control, so having a contingency option in that case makes a lot of sense. It's similar to why Matoran wear masks -- so they can be removed if a Matoran glitches, putting them in a coma rather than killing them. (Plus Matoran masks could be infected too.)

But if that's the case, how come only certain Mata Nui Rahi had masks? We never see the Lohrak have masks, or Krahka (though she's a shapeshifter) or Keetongu, or the Kikinalo, the Visorak, or any other except for those Makuta controls on Mata Nui. Besides, it wouldn't be hard to manually put masks on the Rahi, Makuta does have a Rahi control power, all he'd have to do is summon them to his lair, apply the infected mask and then release the Rahi with the more permanent controlling factor. And he had an entire year to gather the Rahi and then launch his "attacks" on the Matoran villages as per his agreement with Vakama. Also I'm quite sure the infection of masks wasn't supposed to be a good thing per se... at least not to bring sapient beings under the will of Makuta, so I'm pretty sure that the Rahi weren't made with Kanohi fitted on.

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

But if that's the case, how come only certain Mata Nui Rahi had masks?

Either not all Rahi are made with them, or they fell off.

In some cases, they also just might not have been shown.

[Edit: You gave the example of Lohrak, but mentioned Mata Nui. On Mata Nui specifically, many were probably knocked off by Matoran over the 1000 years of defense of the Koro. Although the early 2001 story made it seem like they didn't know about infected masks, but that's highly unlikely to still be canon. This wouldn't apply to the Lohrak when they were featured in Metru Nui though. But those lived in caves; tight quarters would likely tend to get the masks knocked off at some point if they ever had them.]

Keetongu... Visorak

Those two almost certainly didn't have masks. Keetongu('s species) was essentially the Makuta's equivalent of creating beings like Matoran, Skakdi, etc. as they were sapient. And Visorak were (I think) basically sapient too, and were very obedient to the Makuta without the need for infected masks. I think the masks would be more for the types that could get out of control, like the large ones, Tarakava, or small ones dangerous as swarms, Kofo-Jaga.

Although personally I still like to headcanon just about all Rahi as having masks, but that's maybe just me. :P

Besides, it wouldn't be hard to manually put masks on the Rahi, Makuta does have a Rahi control power

Right, but the most convenient place to use it for that is when the Rahi is right in front of them by necessity, when they just finished making it. And why bother sending out Kraata to infect masks you had to walk/teleport yourself out to put on? Why not just infect the masks "in-house" and put them on in infected form yourself? Besides, Makuta Teridax at least had a strong preference for working through minions prior to his MoL defeat. It could be a bit of both though -- maybe some they deemed safer or unlikely to be later useful as pawns didn't get masks at first but later were sought out and given them. But by and large it makes more sense to get them from the start.

all he'd have to do is summon them to his lair

That seems very unlikely -- powers have ranges. True, we saw him teleport the Toa Mata right from his lair to the surface (apparently), but that seems like an easier targeting to do. Rahi Control isn't Rahi Sensing -- presumably he'd have to know where Rahi are to do this. So that would mean having to walk out and track them down. Whereas, back in the day when they were first made, it would be simple and convenient to include masks right then. Keep in mind, there's no real other reason for Rahi to wear masks, so the fact that they can is a design feature made just for this purpose. Ergo, makes sense to include masks right away.

Also I'm quite sure the infection of masks wasn't supposed to be a good thing per se... at least not to bring sapient beings under the will of Makuta, so I'm pretty sure that the Rahi weren't made with Kanohi fitted on.

Infecting masks is an ability of Kraata, and they could make Kraata all along. Sure it would be a good thing -- a Rahi's design goes awry, and you just send out Kraata to seek it out for you and infect the mask, then bring it in from any distance. Then figure out what to do with it. The Makuta aren't likely to just magically gain an ability they weren't intended to have, yanno. :P Possible, but there's no need to invoke such a thing here. It sounds like you're associating it with evil because the Makuta were evil when we first saw it in-story, but they weren't meant to turn evil, and evil will use tools intended for good if it owns those tools.

Besides, if the ability of masks to stick wasn't a design feature, why would the Makuta ever think of it? Why not instead do something like the 2006 Zamor spheres? After all, to get them to do that, there has to be a magnet on the Rahi that holds the mask on, and there also has to be some kind of mental connection with the mask. And direct control by antidermis is much harder to counter; can't just knock that off. So if summoning the Rahi to the Makuta (who is made of antidermis) is part of it, it would seemingly be more efficient to send some antidermis out and control them directly. The mere fact that Teridax used mask infection instead implies the Rahi weren't brought to him, so the method the Kraata could do would be good enough.

Edited by bonesiii

Wow, someone accused of "working for BS01, or BS02, or whatever". Looks like the mods deleted his post. :P

Edit: Marendar's prison was on Bara Magna.

Boidoh wrote:

1. Where was Marendar's prison? Bota, Aqua, or Bara Magna?

2. Would Marendar have the ability to cut off a Toa's mask/elemental powers? Since the GBs already created a device that can do that before, why not add it in the Marendar?

3. If it does cut it off, would Tahu have an advantage to defeat Marendar? After all Tahu has the golden armour, which wouldn't count as Toa power.

4. Earlier, before his post was removed, a user accused me of "working for BS01" and said that this isn't the place to find out information. Would you mind giving your opinion on that? Isn't asking BIONICLE story questions better than trying to get you to spill beans over an alleged BIONICLE 2015 revival?

1) Bara

2) I did not define Marendar's abilities. I was going to decide on them once he was active in story

4) I would think the point of this topic is to find out information - that's why it's called what it is. I know, for example, that there are people who report back to BZP what gets said here, which is fine, since I can't post there anymore. How else are people going to find things out, if they don't ask?

Edited by Boidoh

Can someone ask Greg this, please? I don't have a LMB account and frankly do not want one. 

I remember that in some podcast (probably TTV), you said that in Web of Shadows, you wanted Matau to turn evil, not Vakama. However, you were met with fierce resistance and despite your efforts, Vakama became the traitorous character. Why in particular did you feel Matau should have been the one to turn? And why did some others strongly support Vakama?

If this has been answered somewhere before, my apologies. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Can someone ask Greg this, please? I don't have a LMB account and frankly do not want one. 

I remember that in some podcast (probably TTV), you said that in Web of Shadows, you wanted Matau to turn evil, not Vakama. However, you were met with fierce resistance and despite your efforts, Vakama became the traitorous character. Why in particular did you feel Matau should have been the one to turn? And why did some others strongly support Vakama?

If this has been answered somewhere before, my apologies. 

I remember he answered this in the LMB. He said it was because Matau was very angry by his transformation, and would end up allying himself with Roodaka and Sidorak, or something like that.

I don't remember the exact quote tho. I will try to find it for you.  :)