Favorite Avatars you've seen

Toa Of Anarchy

Those avatars CeeCee made at some point. They were incredibly cute. :3 (I think Protalgif still has one of them ^^)

Edit: Haecceity also often has some cool ones. (it's just that I can't seem to remember that display name ^^")

~

I'll say, just about anything Vezok's Friend makes. Taka Nuvia's recurring drawn toa as well.

Aw, thank you. :3

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

There have been so many that I thought were really cool. I'd have to say those "coolified" masks bonesii made some while back. And, as have already been mentioned, VF's stuff and Chro's MOCs are pretty cool.

I'm also rather partial to my current one, but that's just me. :)

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Hmm.. I have to say i have about three Taka nuvia's, Bonesii's mask ones and there was one that alway stuck out to me though i don't remember who they were anymore.. They had a kinda of Shadowy looking bionicle that was drawn or possibly digitally made.. it was like a dark looking toa of ice with a twisted mask with shadows behind it.. It was pretty awesome though it was like when i first joined bzpower that i saw it..

Oh and some of Draven's banners which have been adapted to Avatars.. those are neat as well

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I've always liked Bonesiii's Avatars.

Just noticed yours Voxumo, that one's pretty sweet too.

Thanks.

The one that I remember the most would be an old (?) avatar of Sumiki's.

He might still have it, though. I can't remember. -_-

also i have to say your avatar kopekemaster always stand outs in my eyes.. something creepy about a child(?) crying oil or black bile?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Thanks.

also i have to say your avatar kopekemaster always stand outs in my eyes.. something creepy about a child(?) crying oil or black bile?

Haha, thanks. It is actually a bunch of mushi that were trapped behind her second eyelid escaping. (It's from a show called Mushi-Shi.)

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Thanks.

Haha, thanks. It is actually a bunch of mushi that were trapped behind her second eyelid escaping. (It's from a show called Mushi-Shi.)

Ok.. i have to ask.. google dictionary was no help so what is Mushi?.. and your explanation may actually be a bit more disturbing.

Wait, thats a girl?!!? I've thought it was a anime boy this whole time XD Regardless, that photo always gives me the creeps.

Lol yeah i am surprised that it is a girl as well..m

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Thanks.

Ok.. i have to ask.. google dictionary was no help so what is Mushi?.. and your explanation may actually be a bit more disturbing.

Wait, thats a girl?!!? I've thought it was a anime boy this whole time XD Regardless, that photo always gives me the creeps.

Lol yeah i am surprised that it is a girl as well..m

I'll send you a PM regarding it.

Several of Taka Nuvia's avatars I'd consider among the best, and the ones CeeCee did awhile back were really cool too (still wish I'd gotten one). I'm also rather partial to my previous text-name only avatar; I enjoyed the style and general aesthetic it presented and will probably return to it sometime soon. It was made by my good friend Hero who used his own version for awhile, as well as more for several other members - I think we're all holding onto them for a later date, however.

Anything cartoon/anime/sailor moon related.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Also, Windrider's Kagome. Not sure why.

Windrider's also catches my attention everytime i see it.. just kind of stands out

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I used to have this sweet avatar of myself sporting a pipe and an inquisitive look, someone even described it as "A man giving the people's eyebrow". Ahh, good times.

As for my favorite otherwise... My favorite one at the moment is probably Nuju Metru's.

C'mon, the Abettor looks awesome.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Well now I seem to like Vox's av. It really matches your sig.

Lol.. well i was going for a whole combination theme.. Two parts that work together

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The one that I remember the most would be an old (?) avatar of Sumiki's.He might still have it, though. I can't remember. -_-

Is it this one? (I <3 my avatar too. Brickeens needs to draw more!)

YES yes yes, that's the one!

It's awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel awkward calling members out, but I really love Toa Velox's avatars. I have no idea if he takes the pictures that he uses himself, but there's something really atmospheric and attractive about them.

I wish, but unfortunately, no, I just find them on Google. =P Glad you like them though.

As for me, I've always loved Black Six's--it's just the perfect avatar that never needs to be changed, which I assume is the exact reason he doesn't change it. =P (except during username changes and whatnot) I'm also always a fan of Nuju Metru's avatars.

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

• 3 weeks later...