Dasaka (BZPRPG)

Vezok's Friend

Hey guys, it's finally time for new Art!

Nuju Metru unveiled the Dasaka in the BZPRPG and so, I can finally show them here as well:

commodore_ayiwah_bzpsize.jpg

Commodore Ayiwah, commander of the Rora's nautical forces

dasaka_yumiwa_bzpsize.jpg

Princess Yumiwa, daughter of the Rora

dasaka_kuno_bzpsize.jpg

Kuno, firstborn son of Clan Fursic

dasaka_classes.jpg

Dasaka Classes and subspecies.

Hope you enjoy the images and stay tuned for more art in the future! =)

• Upvote 1

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OUTSTANDING artwork.

I think the Dasaka are too human-like for a Bionicle-based RPG... but at the same time they are just gorgeous. And they have Kanohi, which reminds us that they are still part of the Bionicle world and actually very similar to Matoran and Toa.

But yeah, good work, as far as the art goes. Beautiful.

I agree that they seem a bit too human, but that seems to be your artistic style. That said, they look gorgeous. I love how you made the crystalline armor plates.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I think the Dasaka are too human-like for a Bionicle-based RPG... but at the same time they are just gorgeous. And they have Kanohi, which reminds us that they are still part of the Bionicle world and actually very similar to Matoran and Toa.

I agree that they seem a bit too human, but that seems to be your artistic style.

I personally find Veef's more-human interpretation to be pretty much perfect for the RPG; many RPers tend to play their characters significantly closer to human than canon characters ever were, while still being very much biomechanical. Veef's style has influenced my mental image dramatically; in fact, I'd say that it's now almost exactly how I picture beings in the RPG. Speaking of which, I've just started doing pixel art again, and am currently making sprites of my characters - expect them to be very similar to Veef's style XD

But anyway, I'm glad we can all agree that these look fantastic!

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I agree that they seem a bit too human, but that seems to be your artistic style.

I personally find Veef's more-human interpretation to be pretty much perfect for the RPG; many RPers tend to play their characters significantly closer to human than canon characters ever were, while still being very much biomechanical. Veef's style has influenced my mental image dramatically; in fact, I'd say that it's now almost exactly how I picture beings in the RPG. Speaking of which, I've just started doing pixel art again, and am currently making sprites of my characters - expect them to be very similar to Veef's style XD

But anyway, I'm glad we can all agree that these look fantastic!

First of all: Thanks guys, glad you like the art.

Now...you want less human designs, eh? That can be arranged. Challenge accepted.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I love love love how you integrated that navy coat seamlessly into the other parts of the captain's armor.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.