• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Post formatting issues

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Disintegration Unchained

• 5,379 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 03:24 AM

It seems that I can't quote posts, embed images or change fonts in any way. In other words, I can still type words and post, but I cannot use any of the posting commands, including emoticons. What could be the reason for this? I've had this problem for three days now, so restarting the computer doesn't solve it.

EDIT: Also, whenever I try to link something, this window pops up:

http://www.brickshel...ictures/huh.gif

I still can't post pics or link, so I manually types the address...

Oh, which reminds me: I cannot copy and paste anything into posts either.

So NOTHING works except text typing.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva, Nov 14 2013 - 03:31 AM.

What I think everytime I see this promo picture

pohatu_is_a_wuss.gif

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede

#2 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 922 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 08:23 AM

From what you've said, it sounds like more of a problem from your end. I'm not having any problems with it. What browser are you using? You might want to check if it has any updates, and, if not, you might want to clear your cache and cookies.

Just to let you know, the thing with the "Link" dialogue is that it, for some reason, is showing the options for URL, Link to anchor in the text, and E-Mail all at the same time. I have absolutely no idea why that would be.

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

#3 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,901 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 09:14 AM

From what you've said, it sounds like more of a problem from your end. I'm not having any problems with it. What browser are you using? You might want to check if it has any updates, and, if not, you might want to clear your cache and cookies. Just to let you know, the thing with the "Link" dialogue is that it, for some reason, is showing the options for URL, Link to anchor in the text, and E-Mail all at the same time. I have absolutely no idea why that would be.

[color=#990000;]Apparently he's using Internet Explorer. Which version are you using? There have been issues with the editor on IE 11 on Windows 8.1, but if you do have IE 11 as well it may happen on all systems using IE 11.[color=#000080;]-Gata Posted Image[/color][/color]

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#4 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Disintegration Unchained

• 5,379 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 11:24 AM

Yes, it seems that while using Firefox I don't have the problem anymore. I guess I'll just stick to FF then. Thank you for your help. :)

What I think everytime I see this promo picture

pohatu_is_a_wuss.gif

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede

#5 Online -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,251 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 01:58 PM

Yes, it seems that while using Firefox I don't have the problem anymore. I guess I'll just stick to FF then. Thank you for your help. :)

If you'd like, though, the Tracker is always at your service.

~~

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users