Post formatting issues

Toatapio Nuva

It seems that I can't quote posts, embed images or change fonts in any way. In other words, I can still type words and post, but I cannot use any of the posting commands, including emoticons. What could be the reason for this? I've had this problem for three days now, so restarting the computer doesn't solve it.

EDIT: Also, whenever I try to link something, this window pops up:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tapio/Pictures/huh.gif

I still can't post pics or link, so I manually types the address...

Oh, which reminds me: I cannot copy and paste anything into posts either.

So NOTHING works except text typing.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

From what you've said, it sounds like more of a problem from your end. I'm not having any problems with it. What browser are you using? You might want to check if it has any updates, and, if not, you might want to clear your cache and cookies.

Just to let you know, the thing with the "Link" dialogue is that it, for some reason, is showing the options for URL, Link to anchor in the text, and E-Mail all at the same time. I have absolutely no idea why that would be.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

From what you've said, it sounds like more of a problem from your end. I'm not having any problems with it. What browser are you using? You might want to check if it has any updates, and, if not, you might want to clear your cache and cookies. Just to let you know, the thing with the "Link" dialogue is that it, for some reason, is showing the options for URL, Link to anchor in the text, and E-Mail all at the same time. I have absolutely no idea why that would be.

Apparently he's using Internet Explorer. Which version are you using? There have been issues with the editor on IE 11 on Windows 8.1, but if you do have IE 11 as well it may happen on all systems using IE 11.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^