PowerBuild IRON HD Video Card

Brickthing

10835557236_99694bd9a7_z.jpg

PowerBuild CRLMRM IRON HD 1640 9IB 64-bit HNSL DVD Extreme x32 HD Ready ABS Support Video Card

Get ready for the latest development in plastic-based video card technology! The PowerBuild IRON HD Video Card features state of the art construction including a Carl Merriam endorsed 7-blade fan to deliver smooth techniques and visual displays whilst running at a constant cool temperature.

• 1640 Stream Processors
  • 9IB 64-bit ABS Drive
  • Third party enhancements
I built this for an ongoing seed part challenge called Iron Builder, which requires me to make MOCs inspired by a Dark Gold Brickarms Minigun piece. I hope you enjoy it!

Okay, that's brilliant. You've done a fantastic job at capturing the details and feel of a real video card (much to the point that, like B6, I did a momentary double take.) I think my favorite little detail is a toss-up between the connector pins and the external ports.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I have to admit i was rather confused at first.. Then i was even more confused... Now i am all 'Ah-Ha!'.

But really i don't know squat about this form of technology but from a thumbnail it really looks like what you would expect a microchip-type-thing to look like..

Though for some odd reason i must know.. Is that a lego compass in there towards the front of the model?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.