• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Product Compilation

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Hunger Wild

• 5,631 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 03:04 AM

Hi, another question from me.

This is kinda hypothetical... is it allowed to create a topic with a collection of all kinds of work you've done in BZP, like epics, comics, movies and artwork in one place? I know you can make a library topic with permission from staff, but is the same possible in a wider scale such as the one I described?

#2 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,045 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 09:09 AM

I highly doubt it, because that would be spanned across a multitude of sections, so they would probably have to make a whole new section just for it.

And also, the Forum Leaders are there for a reason. They have shown proficiency in whatever forum they lead, and that's why they are there.

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

#3 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,100 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 11:42 AM

I think that's what the blog system is for. 

:P

But seriously, if you wanted to do something like that, IMO it goes in the blogs. 

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#4 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,757 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 03:45 PM

[color=#006400;]I agree with fishers64. Such a library seems outta place to me.[/color]

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#5 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,379 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 05:43 PM

Sybre, please read the Q&A Guidelines on repetition.

I think you'd have to split it up: one for the Library, one for Artwork, etc. It follows the same logic that has those forum groups separated. The only time I could see such a collection's being viable is in the Off Topic Culture forum. I'd likely allow it due to the fact that all creative media are grouped into that one place. The contents would have to be mostly off-topic and not LEGO-related, though.

So, for LEGO-related creative works, no, such a collection would not be possible. Does that answer your question?

Ninjas IN SPACE. Even I can't believe it.

@BZPowerQA.

chopin8199.

#6 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Hunger Wild

• 5,631 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2013 - 01:33 AM

I guess it does. Do I have to ask permission from staff before making a "library" topic in any of the forums?

#7 Offline Krane

Krane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 333 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2013 - 06:48 AM

I think you need to read the Epics Rules and Guidelines for that.

Edited by Toa Kranan: TOUAB, Nov 16 2013 - 06:57 AM.

~Kranan 

~BZPRPG Profiles

Dual Matrix: Sup?

CeeCee    :  Dual, you spammer

Kranan      : Wut wut wut 

AutomationKranan plz stop

#8 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,379 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 16 2013 - 01:08 PM

Specifically,

8) You may have one topic that is a collection of all your fanfics in the BZP Library, and it must be in Short Stories. Even if you haven't written any short stories, please keep all collection topics in that forum. Said topics may contain links to stories on both the old and new forum versions. You can have a story collection topic in the BZP Library for your LEGO works, and a separate collection topic in OTC for your non-LEGO works.

and from the Gen Art Rules,

Note: [color=#008800;]You may also make personal artwork collection topics which link to your other art topics[/color]. (If your collection includes topics from multiple Artwork forum divisions, including this one, it's best to make it here. If it does not include anything from this division, it's best to make it in one of the other three divisions as appropriate.) These collection topics enjoy certain exemptions as explained below.

OTC collections follow similar guidelines. So, no, you would not need permission.

Ninjas IN SPACE. Even I can't believe it.

@BZPowerQA.

chopin8199.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users