Product Compilation

Toatapio Nuva

Hi, another question from me.

This is kinda hypothetical... is it allowed to create a topic with a collection of all kinds of work you've done in BZP, like epics, comics, movies and artwork in one place? I know you can make a library topic with permission from staff, but is the same possible in a wider scale such as the one I described?

I highly doubt it, because that would be spanned across a multitude of sections, so they would probably have to make a whole new section just for it.

And also, the Forum Leaders are there for a reason. They have shown proficiency in whatever forum they lead, and that's why they are there.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Sybre, please read the Q&A Guidelines on repetition.

I think you'd have to split it up: one for the Library, one for Artwork, etc. It follows the same logic that has those forum groups separated. The only time I could see such a collection's being viable is in the Off Topic Culture forum. I'd likely allow it due to the fact that all creative media are grouped into that one place. The contents would have to be mostly off-topic and not LEGO-related, though.

So, for LEGO-related creative works, no, such a collection would not be possible. Does that answer your question?

Specifically,

8) You may have one topic that is a collection of all your fanfics in the BZP Library, and it must be in Short Stories. Even if you haven't written any short stories, please keep all collection topics in that forum. Said topics may contain links to stories on both the old and new forum versions. You can have a story collection topic in the BZP Library for your LEGO works, and a separate collection topic in OTC for your non-LEGO works.

and from the Gen Art Rules,

Note: You may also make personal artwork collection topics which link to your other art topics. (If your collection includes topics from multiple Artwork forum divisions, including this one, it's best to make it here. If it does not include anything from this division, it's best to make it in one of the other three divisions as appropriate.) These collection topics enjoy certain exemptions as explained below.

OTC collections follow similar guidelines. So, no, you would not need permission.