Battle on the Silver Seas

Burnmad

...I could mayybbeee host? I guess?

The actual inclusion of the GM doesn't seem like it would be too bad...

I dunno, I could do it if everyone wanted me to. *shrug*

And I certainly don't want this game to die, so yeah. I guess I will throw my hat in. Even though I told Iborw that I couldn't co-host Versus because of my schools, this one is a whole lot easier to keep track of I think.

/endramblings

Could be shcool got the best of him and is swamped. Or he sadly died and we did not know :(

You never know.

Hello all.

Luckily for me, the answer is closer to the former than the latter. I won't try to explain away my absence or failure to keep the game updated. I could have and should have stopped by and at least updated you all on the situation or arranged for some closure, but I did not. Unfortunetely, there is little more I can do at this point other than apologize. Sorry for letting you guys down.

Now that I am back and my life is considerably less busy, I am ready and willing to take another stab at running this in a prompt and responsible manner. Alternatively, I could provide assistance to someone else in taking up the reigns, should you prefer someone with a more consistent record of activity be coordinating things.

Sincerely,

Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

• 5 weeks later...