What Bionicles to get?

Toa Of Anarchy

Ok everyone, I have 170 bucks that are currently at Toy disposal. I've decided I want Bionicles (duh) and can't decided which ones I want. I've thought about just getting a big lot, but the shipping on those things is tremendous! So guys, fate is in your hands, what Bionicles should I get?

P.S. If you are selling Bionicles on this website, link to another site that they are selling on if there is one.

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

Well I'm attempting the buy the Platinum Avohkii, so you could check out my trade topic if you want anything, and your money would be going to a good cause! Lol, Shipping wouldn't be to expensive. I have every set ever made plus loads of collectible stuff. Feel free to leave me a pm or comment!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I am selling them via paypal, so if you want anything, then we can go from there.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I advise you to watch eBay. In the past few weeks, off of eBay, I've gotten the Tarakava for $20 shipped and the Muaka and Kane-Ra for only $19.74 shipped. I think the best option is not to burn the money immediately on one large purchase, but to spend a little while prowling the eBays (like me) until you find the best deals, to get the biggest bang for your buck. I'd also recommend not buying new-in-box items, as they are far more expensive, while guaranteeing little more.

If you're asking advice on what items to buy, this is a largely personal preference. However, I would suggest using that money (if you are sure you want to spend a vast majority of it on Bionicle) to buy the rarer items that are not often seen. For example, the Battle Vehicles, Karzahni, and above all, Toa Mata Nui.

That said, it is more important (in my humble opinion) to spend the extra time to get the best price for the item (especially as some of those rare items can get quite pricey) as opposed to buying it straight away.

There are a few sellers on eBay who routinely sell high quality Bionicles at good prices, but I don't want to give them away :P

Best of luck!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I advise you to watch eBay. In the past few weeks, off of eBay, I've gotten the Tarakava for $20 shipped and the Muaka and Kane-Ra for only $19.74 shipped. I think the best option is not to burn the money immediately on one large purchase, but to spend a little while prowling the eBays (like me) until you find the best deals, to get the biggest bang for your buck. I'd also recommend not buying new-in-box items, as they are far more expensive, while guaranteeing little more.

If you're asking advice on what items to buy, this is a largely personal preference. However, I would suggest using that money (if you are sure you want to spend a vast majority of it on Bionicle) to buy the rarer items that are not often seen. For example, the Battle Vehicles, Karzahni, and above all, Toa Mata Nui.

That said, it is more important (in my humble opinion) to spend the extra time to get the best price for the item (especially as some of those rare items can get quite pricey) as opposed to buying it straight away.

There are a few sellers on eBay who routinely sell high quality Bionicles at good prices, but I don't want to give them away :P

Best of luck!

I like that idea, I have seen some pretty good ebay deals, but can they compete with Bricklinks prices? BTW Does any use bricklink here?

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

I would definitely recommend the Toa Mata, Bohrok (regular or Kal), Visorak, or Toa Metru.

Quite often I see someone on eBay selling a collection of the six whatevers.

But what I would do would be to buy a huge lot of them on eBay. That's always fun.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I like that idea, I have seen some pretty good ebay deals, but can they compete with Bricklinks prices? BTW Does any use bricklink here?

Yes. And yes.

$15 for all Toa Mata?

$20 for 8 different post-2006 canister sets?

eBay is cheap, but it requires a lot of prowling to find the best deals, as I said. And people do use BrickLink, but I believe they typically use it to buy individual parts or sets of parts, as opposed to official Lego sets.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• 2 weeks later...

If you are going to use eBay it requires a lot of stalking. It took me a month to find a gold kraahkan, finally found it yesterday for $5. I'm still looking for a good priced ultimate dume after about a year of lurking. You can get really good deals if sets are missing parts and you can replace them. You can find good stuff there but it takes hunting.

I use bricklink all the time, and their prices can be comparatively very good if you're buying mint-in-sealed-box stuff. For example, Tuma MISB for about $40, where he usually goes for $100 to $150+ MISB on eBay or Amazon. For used stuff tough, I agree with everyone here, you can really find some crazy deals if you spend a bit of time lurking on eBay. I just bought ultimate dume for $15.

Looking for VMKK, GPKK, SSKK, and a gold Kanoka. PM if you have / know of any for sale!