BIONICLE MAFIA: SOUTHERN RETRIBUTION

Voltex

Spot 20.

Man, people are just lining up for the Spot 20! Voxumo and I must be popular executioners in the future! :D

*smirks* indeed.. Though i guess i will have to take down spot 20 while you tex take down spot 17.. That we the murders could never be placed on us..through some odd form of logic

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You forget that I am a killer as well. 1964 -1984, I've done this for 20 years. Lethal and non lethal kills.

Eh your of no concern to tex and i.. yet..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You forget that I am a killer as well. 1964 -1984, I've done this for 20 years. Lethal and non lethal kills.

Your 20 years has nothing on me.

We'll just leave it at that. >.>

Man, all this pointless boasting about murder... XD

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

All the Dark Hunter and Councilmen roles have been sent out.

IF A VILLAGER WANTS TO KILL SOMEONE, THEY MUST PM ME WITH THEIR TARGET. I WILL NOT PM THE VILLAGERS.

ROLES HAVE 48 HOURS TO GET IN THEIR ACTIONS.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

ROUND ONE: NIGHT
The corrupted Ta-Toa road upon his blue Rahkshi steed. The town was nearing, and they were here to help their Dark Hunter comrades. Darkness, Lurker, Phantom and Kraata-Kal were here. It was odd how all of their names were stealth related and such. Quite wierd, except for Kraata-Kal.
Now, Darkness and Lurker's powers didn't actually relate to shadows but-
Unit#phtnk#1's thornax blasted Norik of Gielinor off his Guurahk's back, and the Rahkshi was quickly impaled with the Vorox's spear in the head. The Sand Glatorian leaned down and picked up a stone tablet. It had all of the Dark Hunters in the the town's names on it! He had to tell everyone!
He burst into Sheogorath's Saloon and opened his mouth when a bullet found it's way into his heart. The Vorox gasped and fell over onto the tablet, crushing it with his rather great weight. As he died, he pulled out his gun, and tried to shoot his assailaint and kill them. But he missed.
[unit#phtnk#1, Villager shot by Villager]
The bullet soared through the air towards one table. Councilman Ignika jumped out and tried to dodge in front on the bullet, screaming "NNNOOO!!" as he did so, which did absolutely nothing to stop the bullet from hitting the other Councilman in the spine and seriously wounding him. Blade fell to the ground screaming.
Tex stood up, and said, "I had me and my accomplice kill Unit. He deserved to die! He was against the town and was working with the Dark Hunters to destroy us. I had to kill us while I had the chance."
Then, two in the saloon stood up and said, "That wasn't right, Tex. Unit didn't deserve to die. He was a Villager, like you and me. We have to punish this sort of behavior." They both raised their guns and shot Tex in the back and face, killing him in an instant.
[Tex, Villager shot by Villagers]
Then, one in the saloon stood up and said, "We're killing people! Well I'll kill Valendale." He aimed his gun towards Valendale and fired. The bullet soared over Valendale's shoulder and the ice obsessed Villager began to laugh about his would-be-killer had terrible aim and couldn't actually kill him.
The bullet was ricocheting around, hitting many different pieces of metal. It hit one behind the bar and bounced off again, hitting a knife directly on the handle. The knife flew out, and struck Valendale in the forehead. He looked up and asked, "Did you mean to do that -URK."
[Valendale, Villager shot by Villager]
Meanwhile, across the bar, Flux and another drunken patron were arguing who was better- Lhikan or Vezon. Flux was trying to use the argument that Lhikan was more honorable, had more fighting experience, and was epic in every name. His opponent countered with Vezon being funnier. The argument was at a stalemate, until the other opponent pulled out a gun and shot Flux.
[Flux: The Explorer, Villager shot by Villager]
Then, Burnmad stood up, shouted, "I WON'T KILL WHO YOU WANT ME! I WON'T GIVE INTO YOUR MACHINATIONS! YOU WILL NEVER CONTROL MY FREE WILL! LONG LIVE THE SOUTHERN CONTINENT! FREEDOM AND LIBERTY! JUSTICE FOR ALL!" He put the gun to the side of his head and fired.
[burnmad, Villager shot by Villager]
Voxumo stood up and said, "As long as we're shooting people, I will too!" He began to whirl around in a circle until he came dizzy, and then stopped. He fired his gun randomly, and the bullet struck Taka Nuvia, killing her. He laughed and started to do a happy dance, not actually knowing who he had killed because his eyesight was blurry from getting dizzy.
[Taka Nuvia, Villager, shot by Villager]
Then, Councilman Avohkii stood up, despite Ignika's protests that if he stood up, he would move the bullet into his spine and paralyze him from the waist down. Blade took a shotgun, and walked over to Voxumo. He held up the shotgun, and blew Voxumo's head off, killing him.
[Voxumo, Villager, shot by Councilman]
Blade then fell backwards, paralyzed in all but his head and one arm. He smiled, knowing that for all practical purposes he was dead, although he wasn't actually dead just yet. He wouldn't be able to vote or anything, but he was technically speaking still alive. But he was really alive in name only.
[blade, Councilman, shot by Villager]
Sheogorath screamed for everyone to leave, but his two assistants Toarobot18 and -JL-, screaming about how blood stained wood and it would cost a lot of money to get it out. He had to replace the floorboards. Everyone grumbled, and left, with Ignika carrying Avohkii, and all taking a body with them.
Sheogorath sent Toarobot into the back room to get out some of the replacement floorboards. The Toa that lacked any organic parts obliged, and went in. He was leaning down when he saw a shape. He looked up, and jumped back. Kraata-Kal manipulated water around his head, preventing him from breathing or vocalizing.
Toarobot's corpse fell to the ground, and the Dark Hunter left through a back door, smiling. They would destroy this town. Then he stopped, turned around, grabbed the body, and walked to the outskirts of town. He tossed the body onto the Really Thirsty Chattering Corpse Heap, and went to town hall to write his Toarobot's name on a board.
[Toarobot18, Villager, drowned on dry land by Dark Hunters]
Its exactly as I expected, my fellow wolf.
"What did you expect, Canis?
Simple, Lloyd. I expected there to be a large bloodbath on the first day that managed to kill about half the town and no Dark Hunters.
The two lowered their binoculars and sat on horseback, laughing at the pathetic actions of the town below them. One in a cloak lifted up his staff, and flicked it. Lights began to flicker out in the town. The GM put down his Staff of Unlimited Power and smiled. This town was doing rather poorly.
You have 48 hours to vote.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Unfortunately those who agreed to kill Unit with me apparently shot me in the back instead (at least one, anyways. I suspect Onarax was my second killer)(unless it was one of the players I didn't contact).

That said, thank you to Blade and Unit for playing (and Voxumo, to an extent).

Then, Burnmad stood up, shouted, "I WON'T KILL WHO YOU WANT ME! I WON'T GIVE INTO YOUR MACHINATIONS! YOU WILL NEVER CONTROL MY FREE WILL! LONG LIVE THE SOUTHERN CONTINENT! FREEDOM AND LIBERTY! JUSTICE FOR ALL!" He put the gun to the side of his head and fired.

I think I cracked a rib laughing at this particular part.

Anyways, I vote...hm...Well, I'll wait a bit before voting.

i'm happy i can at least vote this round. woo.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I'm about 80% certain that Onarax killed me, which would indicate he is a Villager. Not quite sure who my second killer is, but I have a few ideas.

To be fair, if I did kill you you didn't give much reason to indicate you were a villager. The nonsensical killings seemed to only benefit the Mafia which would make you a likely candidate to be Mafian.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Unfortunately those who agreed to kill Unit with me apparently shot me in the back instead (at least one, anyways. I suspect Onarax was my second killer)(unless it was one of the players I didn't contact).

That said, thank you to Blade and Unit for playing (and Voxumo, to an extent).

Bahaha, that was awesome. Good game everyone, was hoping for something that awesome. =pAlso, the chain was complete in a way, in the end. =P

I will admit i had a feeling how this would turn out and as such i wished to not waste my bullet.. so instead i took matters into my own hand..

Also what did you expect.. i cause havoc

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'm about 80% certain that Onarax killed me, which would indicate he is a Villager. Not quite sure who my second killer is, but I have a few ideas.

To be fair, if I did kill you you didn't give much reason to indicate you were a villager. The nonsensical killings seemed to only benefit the Mafia which would make you a likely candidate to be Mafian.

I organized the proposal because I knew I was going to be killed off - so I wanted to have a little fun before it happened. Thanks to the others, I got the fun. =P

You've also put yourself back under suspicion by not claiming my murder, so... vote Onarax, everybody.

Edited by Tex

And if I claimed your murder I'd be put under even more suspicion for trying to point myself out as a villager.

The problem with Mafia bandwagon is that there is no acceptable answer when accused of a murder. I never said I killed you nor did I say I didn't. Its up to you make the distinction of which I am.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

True enough.

We do seem to be lacking in Type Ones in this game.

Also we have Three Types currently correct? 111 and 734 seem to be nothing.

yes we do. :P You know what I'm doing. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

And if I claimed your murder I'd be put under even more suspicion for trying to point myself out as a villager.

The problem with Mafia bandwagon is that there is no acceptable answer when accused of a murder. I never said I killed you nor did I say I didn't. Its up to you make the distinction of which I am.

Considering that, in my proposal, I had you listed as the one to kill me - and the two members who killed me were Villagers - in this case it would have been in your favor because I would have assumed you decided to go along with the proposal anyway.

Now, not so much.

It's simple really. Follow Tex and you'll get the killer. But I'm not the one who killed someone. Yet.I say it was Onarax.

I'd just like to preface that I in no way guarantee success, nor am I responsible for the several deaths that will occur along the way. :P

Edited by Tex