BIONICLE MAFIA: SOUTHERN RETRIBUTION

Voltex

Hoooly carp, that is a lot of death. O_O

Also we have Three Types currently correct? 111 and 734 seem to be nothing.

Type Five: one who aims to win by being deliberately inconspicuous (acting as a fake Type Four while actually acting for the ends of themselves or their team). Example: Smooth Jazz, and occasionally Taka Nuvia.

Just a thought.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Hoooly carp, that is a lot of death. O_O

Also we have Three Types currently correct? 111 and 734 seem to be nothing.

Type Five: one who aims to win by being deliberately inconspicuous (acting as a fake Type Four while actually acting for the ends of themselves or their team). Example: Smooth Jazz, and occasionally Taka Nuvia.

Just a thought.

You guys do realize how much work Portal and I need to do with our latest decision with the wiki ;_;

And that now

If you start inventing all these types

I'm gonna have to add them to the wiki forever and a day :U

Oh geez this is going to take ages D=

Also, after much deliberate planning I think that Xae should be taken notice of because how did he not die? Not that it really means anything, because be him villager or Mafia somebody targeting him would have killed him. I just found that kinda funny. xD

However, there is not enough evidence at all, so I will Null this round. Quite frankly, to do anything else at this point is just suicide for the Village. After all, one more villager death and we will be at a whopping ten villagers down, meaning the Mafia will then be 4/10. If a Mafian isn't hit and we lynch a person every day this game could be over by Night Three.

So therefore I recommend Nulling. (What is your stance on Nulling in this game, Canis?)

I think Protal has a point. Just by this game's design it's geared towards unwitting villager massacres. (Or unwitting everyone massacres, although no Mafia are dead yet.) I think I'll null vote as well in order to do my part to not kill everybody. :lol:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Since the Dark Hunters have mercilessly killed me during the very first night, revealing my villager role, I am reviving the old Village Defense Against Mafian Menaces Association (VDAMMA) from days gone by. I have already begun investigating my prime suspects.

Once the game gets further along, I plan to reopen the VDAMMA Anonymous Informational Portal to allow for additional intelligence gathering on these malevolent fiends who threaten our beloved Southern Continent.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Annnnnd I'm dead again. :/

Just wish I'd too gone all crazy with the bullet and not decided to wait until I am sure when to use it... meh. ><

*pats Taka nuvia on the back* sorry.. But while my suspicions were wrong i felt suspicious of you

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Just wish I'd too gone all crazy with the bullet and not decided to wait until I am sure when to use it... meh. ><

*pats Taka nuvia on the back* sorry.. But while my suspicions were wrong i felt suspicious of you

But why that? Is it the knowing smirk of my avatar? D:

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Your avatar does make you rather suspicious.. but no alas it was my silly logic that perhaps canis may have given important roles to people who are not well known for said important roles.. Like my suspicion for mafia usually falls directly on blade, pulse or even lloyd among other who are known for being sneaky mafia.. So i thought that maybe with this one bullet thing canis's plan for it was that people would try and kill those well known as mafia in past games so i instead went the opposite way. But alas apparently my thinking was wrong.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Your avatar does make you rather suspicious.. but no alas it was my silly logic that perhaps canis may have given important roles to people who are not well known for said important roles.. Like my suspicion for mafia usually falls directly on blade, pulse or even lloyd among other who are known for being sneaky mafia.. So i thought that maybe with this one bullet thing canis's plan for it was that people would try and kill those well known as mafia in past games so i instead went the opposite way. But alas apparently my thinking was wrong.

Honestly, I appreciate that line of logic merely because if more people thought like that in these games, some people might get to live longer. :P

Also, it has come to my attention that I was not actually directly responsible for killing Unit - Canis evidently doesn't check his pms (although I was gonna kill Unit so no harm no foul). Another proposal I had made was successful in that someone did kill Unit, so I have 2 confirmed innocents so far.

Actually Tex, I don't know what you are saying. This is your PM:

I'm going to use my bullet to kill Unit. Scratch that, actually. I might be switching my kill.I am killing Unit.

The last part of the PM states that you still wanted to kill Unit.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Honestly, I appreciate that line of logic merely because if more people thought like that in these games, some people might get to live longer. :P

Aww.. well i am glad my moment of logic and thought paid off.. in a way

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Aww.. well i am glad my moment of logic and thought paid off.. in a way

A bit of a lethal way, though? :P

Aaanyway, since I'm now part of the Really Thirsty Chattering Corpse Heap, would someone mind getting me some coffee? :)

*hands taka a cup of expired coffee*

I found it at the bottom of the heap

That's better than nothing, thanks! ^^

Won't coffee... ah, never mind. Can't make you more thirsty than burning into flames by the heat of the sun like I am. :(

COFFEE IS LIFE.

*ahem*

Maybe we can find a way to make you a bit less... burning? Hm.

ROUND ONE: DAY

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

The Villager's chant rang through the three streets of the town, being shouted by people who may have been about to die themselves. And those who where in such danger knew this and still shouted. Something about confidence or a good disquise or something.

They got to the gallows, and waited for the only councilman, Ignika, to climb up and start to take count of votes by havign everyone drop differently colored pebbles in jar. Once everyone who had wanted to vote had done so, he poured the jar out.

He seperated the different colors, and there was one clear winner. Clear had twice as much as any other type of pebble. Well, that was exciting! The noose got to go around the neck of ... nobody. Time to pack it up and go home.

The Type 2's shouted in pure rage, and then grabbed several farming implements, shouting stuff along the lines of 'Kill', 'Die', 'Death' or something like that. The Type 1's hid for their lives in a secret compartment inside the gallows built for this sort of thing.

The Makuta smiled in his cell. Today, all of the Villagers were distracted, and he could finally leave this prison. He slipped out of the walls, and turned into a massive, hulking beast of shadow. Then he heard someone say they found the gatling gun.

Everyone stood around the Makuta's bullet ridden corpse and blinked. Avohkii came in on a wheelchair and looked at the corpse.

"How long had he been in there?!?!"

You have 48 hours to get in actions.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

ROUND TWO: NIGHT

Kraata-Kal picked up the chainsaw and looked at it. He had gotten it from a passing salesman, who also had tried to sell him a book made of flesh or something like that. This weapon was specifically designed for killing, and Kraata-Kal had been elected to kill again.

ShadowVezon1 was walking through the street with his gun at the ready, fully prepared to fire and kill whoever entered his line of vision. He made his way into his house, and sat down in the kitchen. He looked around for anyone trying to kill him, and thought he was safe.

He made himself a quick meal for dinner, and then ate it as quietly as he could. The town was deserted at night, and his job at the post office had kept him out later than he would have wanted too. He had just discovered a new print run of stamps he had to make. A creak came from upstairs, but nothing came of it.

After finishing the meal, he went upstairs and began to sleep on a chair, with his gun in his hand. He couldn't let anyone kill him. Then, inspiration struck him, and he began to booby trap his house from invaders. He went to sleep in his bed, knowing he was safe.

He woke up early in the morning, still alive. He grabbed his gun, and looked outside. The sun was just rising, and he had to go take some commemorative photos of the body of the Makuta the Type Two's had shot with the gatling gun the previous day. It was too bad they wasted all the ammo.

He set up the camera, and thought he saw a shape behind him, but it was just a stray cow wandering through the town, having escaped from the farm just outside of the town. ShadowVezon1 took it by the collar, led it back to the farm, and then took the photos.

While developing the photographs, the door creaked open to his blackroom, but it was just a stray gust of wind. He finished developing the negatives, put them on his desk, and walked back outside. Nobody but himself were up yet, and it was just at dawn.

Then Kraata-Kal jumped down from the roof and plunged his chainsaw into ShadowVezon1's stomach.

[shadowVezon1, Villager, stabbed with chainsaw by Dark Hunters]

You have 48 hours to vote.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?