BIONICLE MAFIA: SOUTHERN RETRIBUTION

Voltex

ROUND FOUR: DAY

The five left walked up the gallows where Avhokii was standing. There was a clash of lightning, and a cowboy appeared. He smiled at the crowd, and then lifted up his staff. It began to glow, until it was a bright white in coloration, searing hot. He took the staff and drove it through the last Councilman's head.

Then, Avohkii's head began to melt and drip onto the floor. The cowboy pulled his staff out of the now dead Councilman's head and looked at all assembled.

Well, we've got that out of the way?

Then, he slammed his staff into the gallows, and everything blurred. The last five found themselves on the top of the roof of a building overlook a street in town. The figure took his staff, and then made a loud banging noise, which caused some cows just out of town to become startled.

They began to stampede through the village, crying startled moos. Then, the figure lifted Pulse by the neck, and through him into the street. Pulse looked at the cows before they trampled him, crushing him to death and killing him with great ease.

[Pulse, Villager, trampled by cows.]

Then the figure shoved the Staff of Unlimited Power into Chro, who found himself in shackles underneath the water tower. The cowboy figure took his staff, and made a sweeping motion towards the supports of the tower, which were all sliced in half.

The water tower fell directly onto Chro, and crushed him. Then, a shape came out of the ruins of the tower. Lurker burst out, and raised a machine gun, preparing to fire. The figure who's face was obscured merely smiled and raised his staff. A laser came out and incinerated the last Dark Hunter.

[Chro, Dark Hunter, shot with laser]

[Dark Hunters lose.]

[Village wins.]

Now, let me tell you the story of how I got the staff I hold today.

---

It was after a the Cult of Makuta and the Dark Hunters fought for control of a town. Lloyd, the current wielder of the Staff of Unlimited Power did not wield a staff with full power. His powers to advance time betrayed him, and the battle stagnated.

I was chosen to take the Staff back to Mt. Power to recharge it. I had some abilities with the staff, but not many. I teleported to find the other staff, and took it to reforge it at Mt. Power. I then warped myself to the top of Mt. Power, as it was now a volcano located above two tectonic plates, with many earthquakes and rockslides, much too dangerous for any mortal.

I arrived to the top and was ready to wield the staves together to restore their power. But then, inspiration came to me. I believe it was the the staves doing- I suspect the Staff of Unlimited Power has sentience, and after it was split, each half developed it's own mind.

Instead of fusing them together, I took stone from Mt. Power and fused that onto the staves. They each regained power, and I left one there for future lesser GMs to use, those who had smaller Villages and operated at the same time as the greater GMs, who had a line of succession the others didn't. I took one to use as a main GM.

---

The figure looked around for everyone, but saw they were long gone. They were partying in the tavern, celebrating their triumph over the Dark Hunter's that had attempted to destroy their town. They had killed them all, but at the price of nearly all of them.

Xaerez leaned back in the bar and looked around. Something felt wrong. The X and -JL- were celebrating, but he felt different. There was something very odd going on here, that he couldn't quite place his finger on. It was just out of his grasp.

OH! That was it. Xaerez NEVER lived to the end!

Game over. Village Wins.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Hmm.

I was, indeed, wrong about Pulse. Sorry Pulse, I am completely to blame for your lynching, and I was fairly convinced you were the last Hunter. On the other hand, I would have needed you dead anyway, if only to eliminate you as a culprit so I could find the real one...

In my defense, I would have got it by the next round had Pulse but not Chro died this one, as Chro was my #2 suspect. My discussion with Sheogorath and Portalfig, combined with the "AH CULLED TAHKS" hint a little while back, was the main reason for that.

The discussion with Portalfig revolved around the 4 names mysteriously sent to me by Chro, supposedly received by Chro without explanation through a third person. The discussion with Sheogorath and the "AH CULLED TAHKS" hint let me know that either Chro or -JL- was lying to me.

I attempted to figure out which of the two through elaborate screenshot stuff, but failed, though -JL- provided more convincing evidence in his favor. Still, the names thing had me leaning in Chro's direction, combined with the fact that Chro originally claimed to have held onto his bullet.

For this reason, I considered messaging the other people I told to vote for Pulse to hold off so that Chro and Pulse would both die, although I didn't end up doing that before Canis arrived.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Did my best... and we ended up taking out a good portion of the village in the process. Though honestly, with all of Toarobot's snooping, it was inevitable that we'd lose, and to be honest it took a bit of enjoyment out of this game. So it is a relief, I guess, that this game is finished, so I can turn my full focus to a village win in Mafia IX and victories in other future games. Who knows, I might even host a game at some point. (That'd be the day...) :lol:

Good game, all. To my fellow Mafia, sorry I couldn't pull it off. :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Thank you, Chro, for voting for me.

I would not have changed my vote to you had you done otherwise. So, the way I see it, you ended up causing your downfall.

Are we going to have another spin-off game?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Did my best... and we ended up taking out a good portion of the village in the process. Though honestly, with all of Toarobot's snooping, it was inevitable that we'd lose, and to be honest it took a bit of enjoyment out of this game. So it is a relief, I guess, that this game is finished, so I can turn my full focus to a village win in Mafia IX and victories in other future games. Who knows, I might even host a game at some point. (That'd be the day...) :lol:

Good game, all. To my fellow Mafia, sorry I couldn't pull it off. :P

THat is me :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I knew! I knew I could get you to think that it was pulse. Sad that I couldn't backtrack enough to completely get you off of Chros trail, as well as sad that we did so poorly. Lol. Good game everyone, I guess we can start discussing who is hosting the next spinoff game? I know at least three people have wanted access to it, so we should prolly see who will host it now.

Canis: I never died, and am Mafia. So You have to lynch me too :P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I knew! I knew I could get you to think that it was pulse. Sad that I couldn't backtrack enough to completely get you off of Chros trail, as well as sad that we did so poorly. Lol. Good game everyone, I guess we can start discussing who is hosting the next spinoff game? I know at least three people have wanted access to it, so we should prolly see who will host it now.

I did go into our conversation thinking it was Pulse, especially since I don't think I had confirmed Sheogorath's killing of Tex at that point, but then you said this:

The plan was for it to arrive before any of that took place. Obviously Chro felt like destroying our chance at winning. D=

Was that a slip-up, or was that just supposed to be a joke? That comment was what led me to continue our conversation on the topic, at least initially.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics