• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Imminence Of Things To Come

Bionicle Toa BZPRPG Zauk Tablet

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,615 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2013 - 03:25 PM

So it finally happened, I actually managed to somehow get myself a tablet. :D  No longer am I slave to the mouse, I can now create art without the limits of clicking.  And so, to celebrate, I went and used the heck out of it.  After so a few hours of caffeine, dubstep mixes, and several sore necks, I got this:

Posted Image

(Link; large file size)

A quick pic of one of my BZPRPG characters, Zauk.  A Toa of Lightning who lives in Ko-Koro as a trapper and hunter.  Well, before he went out on a personal vendetta against Makuta and the Master of Shadow's followers.  Which resulted in him going more or less insane.  I suppose here he's leaving Ko-Koro, looking out into the world and being contemplative and stuff.  Don't remember how long it took for me to make it, though it's completely digital with Photoshop.  No line art whatsoever, though it's probably a bit obvious with the wonky proportions and the like.  Really was an experiment, all of it.

Woo tablets~

01T3YDF.jpg

#2 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Repulsion

• 19,268 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2013 - 08:01 PM

It's so beautiful man. Please give your comments additional substance. What makes it beautiful? What do you like about it? Your post as it stands is spam and future posts with such content will be deleted. -B6

EDIT: The snow really adds flavour to the art, although from up close it looks like tissue paper.

Edited by Totally Prodigious Artist, Nov 20 2013 - 01:41 AM.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#3 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,615 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2013 - 08:03 PM

It's so beautiful man.

I know right. ;~;

all the colours

wait was that narcissistic?

01T3YDF.jpg

#4 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,181 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2013 - 06:01 PM

A quick pic of one of my BZPRPG characters, Zauk.  A Toa of Lightning who lives in Ko-Koro as a trapper and hunter.

Hm hm hmmm, sounds familiar. ;)I like the snow effect here, you've managed to make the metal look pretty cold. I like your lines on the armor design, they are simple but effective. Maybe the pose is a bit too straight in the direct side-view, but the art is otherwise good.[color=#a9a9a9;]Off-topic note: I have a tablet too, but I've had some trouble with the pen only moving the cursor when I actually touch the board. Very annoying, it makes me click wrong all the time. I need to look into the drivers, I believe.[/color]

rahkshi_elite_banner5b.png
Updated August 2014:Boss fight with Makuta!
[ What YOU can do to help develop BIONICLE Fighter! ]
Click here for my: Art | BZP Blog | WordPress Blog

#5 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,615 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2013 - 06:23 PM

A quick pic of one of my BZPRPG characters, Zauk.  A Toa of Lightning who lives in Ko-Koro as a trapper and hunter.

Hm hm hmmm, sounds familiar. ;)

I couldn't possibly think of any reason why, hmm... :lol:

I like the snow effect here, you've managed to make the metal look pretty cold. I like your lines on the armor design, they are simple but effective. Maybe the pose is a bit too straight in the direct side-view, but the art is otherwise good.

Pose is a bit straight, but then again, it's entirely possible he's frozen. :P

[color=rgb(169,169,169);]Off-topic note: I have a tablet too, but I've had some trouble with the pen only moving the cursor when I actually touch the board. Very annoying, it makes me click wrong all the time. I need to look into the drivers, I believe.[/color]

...That sounds really annoying. Yikes, nothing like good old technology, eh?

01T3YDF.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users