BBCC66 : Unit White Hound BCIV

christo1096

My entry for BBCC#66 : Brains! on BZPower. Unit White Hound BCIV (Brain Control Parasiste Mech IV) is a small, fast and dangerous unit. This unit jump to target's head and inject its probe (which hidden under its body) to target's head. White Hound can recieve data and control target's mind by injecting probe and leave the probe on target's head, and the unit user can control target's mind.

10912683793_e5dcb8d426_z.jpg

Gallery

1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8

C & C are welcomed!!!

This MOC is really cool. I like the agile predator look ot has and the spiked legs, but where is the brain part.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Turtleman brings up a good point. Where is the brain part? I'm pretty sure a mention in the bio alone does not justify entry. You need a pic showing off the probe injection.

Other than that, I like the use of the rahkshi parts and I LOVE how you integrated Frost Beast's face on the top of the head. And judging by the underside, you've got some ingenious technic construction in there.

Edited by Manterax Prime

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Nice one. Mixes futuristic and animalistic characteristics quite well.

Thank you, I really want to make it more "flea" like shape, but ended with this

This is by far my favorite entry so far, purely because of the head. Don't get me wrong, the whole thing is a marvel--it flows well and looks very sleek and powerful--but that head is what really sells it. Very nice work!

Thanks :D agreed with the head, very parasite like and a little bit mech looking

This MOC is really cool. I like the agile predator look ot has and the spiked legs, but where is the brain part.

Turtleman brings up a good point. Where is the brain part? I'm pretty sure a mention in the bio alone does not justify entry. You need a pic showing off the probe injection.

Other than that, I like the use of the rahkshi parts and I LOVE how you integrated Frost Beast's face on the top of the head. And judging by the underside, you've got some ingenious technic construction in there.

Yeah, you should just take a picture of the thing on your head... I think that'd count. :lol:

Thanks guys... I think it doesn't really need to expose the brain parts, since the other entries didn't show brain parts. But that's a good idea for sticking this parasite and take the photos :D