BBCC 66 Entry: ABPS (Alien Brain Power Suit)

Kanakalackin

Personally not sure how it really relates to brains, except for the title. Neat-looking MOC, though- it's interesting how the tentacle things contrast with the robotic appearance of the rest of the build.

If you look closely, you can see some trans-orange eyes under the rollcage. The silver tentacles are supposed to be two of the alien brain's appendages

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Yeah, I see the eyes and the tentacles. The eyes don't convey the idea of a brain to me, though, and the the placement of the tentacles makes it seem that they're part of the robot thing itself, not the brain (which I assume is supposed to be placed at the center of the body, whereas the tentacles come from below the shoulderblade).

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Yeah, I see the eyes and the tentacles. The eyes don't convey the idea of a brain to me, though, and the the placement of the tentacles makes it seem that they're part of the robot thing itself, not the brain (which I assume is supposed to be placed at the center of the body, whereas the tentacles come from below the shoulderblade).

Actually, the brain sits inside of the rollcage and the tentacles come out the back.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I know that it was your intention, but right now, the brain being inside the rollcage with tentacles out the back is just the story of the MOC, so to speak, not the physical MOC itself. Is there a picture of the rollcage removed showing the brain thing? That might help me see this as what's it's supposed to be a bit better. :)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits