• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

BBCC 66 Entry: ABPS (Alien Brain Power Suit)

BBCC 66

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 18-February 13
  • 1,267 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2013 - 06:22 AM

Well, I finally finished my entry for that contest on BZPower.

Main Pic

Back

I structured it off of a Rahkshi torso, Inika torso, and an 04 titan hip.

Please vote for me!

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#2 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,068 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2013 - 09:15 AM

Personally not sure how it really relates to brains, except for the title. Neat-looking MOC, though- it's interesting how the tentacle things contrast with the robotic appearance of the rest of the build.

15808388115_8c1c60dd46_m.jpg

#3 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 18-February 13
  • 1,267 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2013 - 09:24 AM

Personally not sure how it really relates to brains, except for the title. Neat-looking MOC, though- it's interesting how the tentacle things contrast with the robotic appearance of the rest of the build.

If you look closely, you can see some trans-orange eyes under the rollcage. The silver tentacles are supposed to be two of the alien brain's appendages

#4 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 07-August 12
  • 2,068 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2013 - 09:50 AM

Yeah, I see the eyes and the tentacles. The eyes don't convey the idea of a brain to me, though, and the the placement of the tentacles makes it seem that they're part of the robot thing itself, not the brain (which I assume is supposed to be placed at the center of the body, whereas the tentacles come from below the shoulderblade).

#5 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 18-February 13
  • 1,267 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2013 - 10:14 AM

Yeah, I see the eyes and the tentacles. The eyes don't convey the idea of a brain to me, though, and the the placement of the tentacles makes it seem that they're part of the robot thing itself, not the brain (which I assume is supposed to be placed at the center of the body, whereas the tentacles come from below the shoulderblade).

Actually, the brain sits inside of the rollcage and the tentacles come out the back.

#6 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 07-August 12
  • 2,068 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2013 - 01:59 PM

I know that it was your intention, but right now, the brain being inside the rollcage with tentacles out the back is just the story of the MOC, so to speak, not the physical MOC itself. Is there a picture of the rollcage removed showing the brain thing? That might help me see this as what's it's supposed to be a bit better. :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users