• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

More LEGO Movie Sets Revealed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,282 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2013 - 02:28 PM

I can confidently say that the more I see about the upcoming <a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=balmN1LDNro' target='offsite'>LEGO Movie</a> the more excited I become. The trailers have shown a great mix of humor, animation, and story, and the new sets look amazing. Case in point: more sets have been revealed on the <a href='http://www.lego.com/en-us/movie/products/products/70800' target='offsite'>LEGO Movie product page</a>, leaving only the three suspicious aircraft-looking pieces to be revealed in the near future. The movie's release is currently set for February 7th.View the full article

#2 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 657 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 01:35 PM

They look amazing plus on the Lego Shop, it shows that 5 of the Lego Movie sets (probably the others as well) will be coming out on 12/29/2013, the sets are 70803 for $19.99, 70807 for $34.99, [font="LEGOSemiBold, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;color:rgb(59,59,59);"]70808 for $49.99, [/font][font="LEGOSemiBold, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;color:rgb(59,59,59);"]70809 for 69.99 and [/font][font="LEGOSemiBold, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;color:rgb(59,59,59);"]71004 for $2.99.[/font]

Edited by ShadowWolfHount, Nov 22 2013 - 01:36 PM.

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users