Halo 3 ODST Firefight World Record

Mask collector

Hello all, this Is my first topic in the completely off topic forum, :). well, me and my friends have tried beating halo 3 ODST firefight world record for about 3 to 4 years going on now, we'll try it whenever we're bored or feel like trying to do it again and recently we've done far far better than we ever have. before our best was 1.6 million points, and the world record is 11 and a half million. recently, we have beaten our personal best by double and now our current record is 4 million.the 11 million record was set on 4 player on the map lost platoon, our attempt the record is on Alpha site on 4 player, I consider Alpha site to be the most difficult map because of the close quarters, also because of the lack of vehicles.we're going to be trying the record again the day after Thanksgiving hopefully we can win! So what is your personal best on ODST firefight, How many players did you have, and finally which map was it on?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC