Ben Toa Of Fire Comics 1.2

Ben toa of fire

Good to see you back, little bro! :D Sucks about the studio sinking into the ground though...I guess I should have recommended some better contractors, huh? :lookaround: Quick recommendation: name your links! Even if it's just "Comic 1"..."Comic 2"...etc. You have to type out the text, then select it and click the link button to paste the URL. Everything's a little different with the new forums, I know.

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

*kicks down door in epic fashion*TAKE THAT DOO-- Oh.Anyways, door murder aside, great to see these back, Ben! It's a shame that your studio.....ya know......sunk into the ground.There's a moral to this, never build a studio on quicksand.....or a burial ground. Trust me. >_>I look forward to seeing more comics!-UtahP.S. Filly Luna as your avatar?! *sniff* You sir. Are amazing. If you'll excuse me I'll go cry tears of joy in the shower.

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

• 1 month later...

In the latest comic I kinda noticed Shaggy(In matoran form) and Scooby.And you finally meet up with LR.How's progress on the new Comic coming?

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

• 2 weeks later...

As mentioned, LR's style is somewhat noticeable in your comics.(I personally think it's adorable! :P)Ehem. You have some decent looking comics here, though.I liked the speech bubble with a hole in it. XPBrought me back to The Editorialist's very early style of humor. Oh yes, nostalgia.Keep up this style, Ben.I can't wait to see how these comics look over time.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

• 1 month later...