Next RPG Contest

Black Six

Normally, the next RPG contest would begin in a little over a week and span most of December. After the September contest, however, and based on this feedback I was planning on increasing the amount of time between contests to four months and having our next contest in January.Unfortunately, we suffered from some data loss and most of the RPGs have decided to not restart. This makes me want to have a contest next month, but I don't want to start doing four months between contests as I don't feel the timing of having then every December, April, and August is ideal and would prefer January, May, September.I'm open to your thoughts though, so please share so we can come up with something that works for as many as possible.

As far as which month the contest takes place in, I'd honestly prefer December-April-August because it means the "first set" each year begins in January; having the contest itself in January would mean having it start up in February... which would be a bit odd.

Still... having a contest in May would benefit my timing more than having one in April... so I'll bite. Contest in January, then.

Give the current GMs some time too, eh?

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...