Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

Friar Tuck

Tanuka quizzically looked at her shield. "It doesn't look THAT bad..."The shield really was in fair shape. The dents were small in size and depression. It may have been light but it was as sturdy as it looked. It could probably take several blows from the natural strength of an earth or stone based Toa enhanced by a Pakari before it would shatter.Though one such blow would probably send Tanuka flying unless she countered it by wearing a Great Mask of Strength herself.As Tanuka replaced her shield on her back she pointed out the tunnel entrance just ahead."Look! There's the highway entrance!"OOC: Tanuka to Onu-Wahi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC Nen:"Oh goodie! Let's go!" Nen said, following Tanuka.OOC: Nen to Onu-Wahi

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

• 2 weeks later...

IC - Galvatroth, Naryth Zenoklass, Jhiaxus, Brawl, Soundwave, IncineratorThe assembled Phantoms were in an arguement. "I'm the leader of this faction!" Galvatroth demanded.A punch to the jaw, compliments of Jhiaxus."I believe that would be me."Galvatroth came back with a knee, slamming it into Jhiaxus' chest. Using this distraction, he coupled his fists and slammed them into his opponent's neck. "I will rule the Phantoms. You will obey me."Jhiaxus swung his elbow at Galvatroth......who caught it, throwing out his fist......which was met with Jhiaxus' fist...As an explosion knocked them both back. Before they realized it, a hand had clasped the back of their necks, hitting together their heads. "Stand down. The true ruler of you rush of fools has arrived." It was Naryth. He stood over the two, who were now fallen. They looked up, glaring at him, but neither challenged."Now, if you are done with your games, I believe we have an actual quest to attend to."The rest of the Phantoms chuckled, glad they weren't in Jhiaxus' or Galvatroth's shoes. The latter of which was burning in anger. This was his team. He stood to his feet, beginning to lift his cannon.But Zenoklass was one step ahead of him. All he had to do was swing his cannon at the Skakdi and he fell back in the mud. Now, he was through being beat up. He just kept glaring, but shut up and stood in a vertical line with the rest of the Phantoms.Jhiaxus was now standing in the same line. He of all people knew not to mess with Naryth.Speaking of Naryth, he now stood in front of the team like a drill Sargent, gun-laden wrists behind his back, pacing back and forth."Listen men- if that's really what you are. I did not enjoy watching that curb-stomp of a fight back in Ta-Koro. It was no challenge."At first it seemed like an insult. Then it sank in: more of his version of a congratulation."Now, there is a mask, deep underground. It was lost by ancient members of our faction. It is known as the Kreshayan. It has no actual power, but it is worth millions of widgets."Any questions?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Chapter 1: A Dangerous MindHe stood alone in the valley, time passing by as he simply stood still. Over his shoulder, was the gigantic sword known simply as Ego. He didn’t move a muscle, even as the numerous beasts watching him stirred. Being here in Kini-Nui, he felt more connected to his lord, the Master of Shadows more then anywhere else on this island. Perhaps it was the fact that Kini-Nui was probably the most dangerous place to be. He didn’t care though, he was confident that nothing here could hurt him. At the same time though, he was wise enough to bring his sword with him. It was then that he took a deep breathe and finally moved. He lifted the blade off his shoulder and starts to drag it as he walks towards the designation ahead. A large temple was ahead and he slowly took the steps that would require him to reach it. His steps were slow and deliberate. He took time as he walked; there was no point to rushing. His mind was already set on what he wanted to do and nothing could stop him from accomplishing that. Finally, he reached the top of the temple and here at the top of the valley did he truly he feel that he was superior. It was in these thoughts that a name could be formed from… Hubris and the Toa smirked as he recalled the name he had.It mattered not, by pledging service to the Makuta, he had no right to a name or anything else. He was merely his minion, his greatest servant, but still a minion. As he eyed the Suva Kaita, Hubris eyes seem to gleam. These were the statues of Mata-Nui’s ‘heroes’. They were now gone for his master had killed them after they refused to submit to him. The same would happen to the rest of this weak, pitiful island once their plans were complete. Hubris walks over to one of the huge statues; the face was that of Tahu’s, the leader of the Toa Mata. As he observed the perfectly crafted stone, probably made by the finest Po-Matoran carvers, he started to feel something… was it pride? Shrugging his rounded shoulders, Hubris picks up his sword and with one powerful motion, he struck the stone face of Tahu, creating a small cut on the face. “Your time is over, Tahu…” He whispered. “This island is need of some new heroes and I’m happy to comply.” He said, as if he were actually speaking to Tahu himself.As he looked around him and saw the faces of the other Toa Mata, Hubris frowned. “I shall need a team to do so, though. I’ll recruit the worst of the worst, the sinners and the wicked of Mata-Nui.” He continued, clenching his fist. “We will be the Daedra.” He announced, putting emphasis on the last word. “Together, we will subjugate the Matoran to our will and give them to our master…” He declared and then finally, he turned. As he walked, a devilish grin could be seen forming on his Kanohi as he now had his plan… “Now let’s get started…”OOC: Written to Master of the Shadows by TSFH. :)

character_37075_f.jpg

IC (Blackout): "No... Sir." Blackout replied. It felt strange to obey someone who had pretty much just appeared out of nowhere. However, he was no longer the tallest member of the Phantoms, which made Naryth slightly intimidating. The new leader was certainly not one to be challenged, but Blackout would support Galvatroth if the time came.

OOC: Alrin from Ga-Wahi.IC: Kini-Nui, this place held such bitter, horrible memories now. Alrin really wanted to be nowhere near this place, all the awful things he had seen here. It had shattered him and now he would have to learn to get past it, but how? What exactly awaited him here, that was the question. He would stay her for a couple of days, set up camp, and if anything came to his attention, he'd look for it. Though it would be definitely harder to sleep, when he was back in the place that caused so many nightmares.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - Forest"No questions? Good." Naryth ceased his pacing. These were certainly good men- most ofthem -and he could lead them fairly easily. He caught something in one of his men's eye. Was it uncertainty? Surely not. He refused to tolerate wavering loyalty. "It is time to depart." he twisted his neck, "Brawl?"Said Toa nodded, lifting his bow. Calming his nerves, he fired an arrow at the ground. At first, nothing happened. Then, the ground crumbled around it, until there was a hole big enough to walk through. All eyes were locked on the arrow, which had fallen and stuck in the ground. That was, until it was crushed under Naryth's boot.Everyone looked through the cave, to realize that it was access to an underground corridor. Thin, yes, but they could get through if they walked in single file. Zenoklass trampled the uneven rocks as he navigated the cave."Come on, cowards." he demanded to the reluctant Phantoms. They slowly came down, the bigger ones first. Finally, Frenzy followed in after Soundwave. Naryth led the way- though there only was one -with a torch. It wasn't well lit, so the Phantoms near the back tripped periodically.Finally they reached a fork. Zenoklass seemed a bit confused, but the only evidence to this was his lack of choice.Naryth finally decided on a path, taking the left. The Phantoms kept walking for awhile, before noticing something interesting. The temperature was dropping.OOC: Phantoms to Onu-Wahi.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Soundblaster and Ravage from Ta-WahiIC: Soundblaster and Ravage discovered a small tunnel, of which a hole in the ground dropped down into. Hearing voices, the two followed.OOC: Soundblaster and RAvage to Onu-Wahi

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Kuyre - Training"I hate my life." he said breathlessly, pounding his fist up against a tree. He continued punching it, making small cracks. It was a thin tree. "I wish I could die." he swung up his weaker leg, shaking it."Why doesn't anyone just kill me!" his stronger leg. The tree cracked and fell the ground. He'd managed to repair his arm supports. He had, after all, been a blacksmith. His wounds still hurt. Branches and rocks reopened the exposed skin. His fists were bloody from just the kind of outpour he'd just exampled.He took out his bow. Maybe he could help himself within target practice. Maybe he could "aacidentally" shoot at a ricochetting rock or tree. "Accidentally" stab himself.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

"Perhaps its more 'you wish you could do better' then 'you wish to die'." A voice from the treetops Kuyre's attention. A dark blue almost midnight colored Ga-Matoran sat among the branches cleaning out something from under her fingernails with a knife."But I lack the knowledge of what you wish you could do better at." She said aloud not looking up from her fingers. "However the desire to simply perish is one experienced in times of great trial and personal growth." She glanced down at the Toa below her."Once you admit that you are at a crossroads, the following is something more you need to ask yourself. 'Am I so truly weak and pathetic that I will simply lay down and die?' I should truly hope that is not the case." She put the knife away. "If that's the case then why are you still a Toa? Why did you even become one in the first place? Admitting you are a hopeless worthless being isn't the path those who are Toa follow. If that's the path you choose then by all means. Drown yourself in the bay. Lose yourself in the drifts and hope you are never found. Throw yourself into the volcano."She settled into the branch as if waiting for someone."The Matoran here have not yet given up as you have. They continue life despite the looming darkness. They refuse to simply lay down and die. Those that demonstrate the will to live even in the bleakest of times are those that are looked up to as heroes. Another question you must ask yourself is... Am I truly greater then a four foot tall powerless midget?" She giggled. "Since I refuse to die whereas you are tired of living. No. I don't think so. But consider it a test. How much are you willing to bear the brunt of? How much can you take, and still stand?"

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

"Perhaps its more 'you wish you could do better' then 'you wish to die' " A voice from the treetops Kuyre's attention. He whirled, aiming his bow at the voice's origin. "But I lack the knowledge of what you wish you could do better at." He lowered the bow, seeing it was a Matoran. "However the desire to simply perish is one experienced in times of great trial and personal growth." "I'm not sure I see your point." he said with bored eyes."Once you admit that you are at a crossroads, the following is something more you need to ask yourself. 'Am I so truly weak and pathetic that I will simply lay down and die?' I should truly hope that is not the case." She put the knife away. "Why do you care? It's not as though I matter to anyone anyways.""If that's the case then why are you still a Toa? Why did you even become one in the first place? Admitting you are a hopeless worthless being isn't the path those who are Toa follow. If that's the path you choose then by all means. Drown yourself in the bay. Lose yourself in the drifts and hope you are never found. Throw yourself into the volcano.""Why didn't you say so? I'll send you a postcard from Karz." he chuckled humorlessly.She settled into the branch as if waiting for someone. Kuyre looked around, but saw nothing. "The Matoran here have not yet given up as you have. They continue life despite the looming darkness. They refuse to simply lay down and die. Those that demonstrate the will to live even in the bleakest of times are those that are looked up to as heroes. Another question you must ask yourself is... Am I truly greater then a four foot tall powerless midget?" She giggled. "Since I refuse to die whereas you are tired of living. No. I don't think so. But consider it a test. How much are you willing to bear the brunt of? How much can you take, and still stand?""As if I haven't had enough." he retorted.This time, no words of wisdom were returned. He took a deep breath.Here we go."Listen, 'cause I don't think you under stand. Years ago, I joined a team who wanted to stop a Toa. Long story short, I lost my team, my love, and half the nerves in my left arm. Recently I lost my other comrades."He shook his head, wistfully drawing the memories. "What do you want, kid?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

At his last words, the Matoran burst out laughing."Kid. Amusing don't you think?" She said stretching out. "You assume far too much when even you don't have the answers." Grunting she got up to her feet and started pacing around on the branches seemingly heedless of where she was pacing but demonstrating superior balance than most Matoran."I may be short in stature but considering that perhaps I know what you're looking for, the case may be that perhaps I am older than you. So kid doesn't really describe me." She gave him a demented grin. "Perhaps I am an illusion you are now suffering due to combat stress.""Or it may be that I am some kind of spirit sent here to guide you on your way." The Matoran said suddenly walking around the roots of the fallen tree Kuyre had knocked over resulting in a double take from the Toa as the Matoran had clearly changed locations despite the fact he had been looking at her as she was no longer in the tree."Oh I'm sorry. Did I forget to mention I do that?" She said seeing his bewildered look. "Of course that just adds to the evidence that perhaps, I'm not real and you might already be dead, or in some kind of shock and that those you hold dear are surrounding you hoping you wake up." She leaned against the trunk. "That being said, who said you had it the worst? You obviously lost quite a few things but at least you still have your identity. I don't even have that. I have memories of course but even those have been altered. I can tell because I remember things others can despite clearly remembering they were there. Is my name really Nala? Or could it be Thema, or even Louise? Karz it could be Akamakabamthulu for all I know. Perhaps at one time I had a loved one and friends, perhaps I have always been a lone wolf, I have lost all of this and can't even remember. You can however so there's still hope for you.""As for what I want..." She said her voice coming from somewhere behind him revealing her now swinging upside down from another tree branch. She shrugged. "Perhaps I don't want anything. Maybe I'm just here to antagonize you and see how far to death I can push you. Or maybe I'm looking for the Toa who took up arms and risk everything to see the Makuta defeated. I know I'm sure as Karz not looking at one. Instead I see a sad soggy sorry excuse for a searag. If I was your wife I'd slap you so hard it would take you weeks to find your Kanohi and tell you to get up and keep fighting. History only remembers the victors. If you perish then nobody will bother to remember those you lost. They die. For good. And for what purpose? To be immortalized as monsters and outcasts in a world where being a Toa means being feared and cast away despite if you're a nice guy.""But you still haven't answered any of my questions so my motives won't make sense until you answer what you're asking yourself."

At his last words, the Matoran burst out laughing. He narrowed his eyes. He hated being laughed at."Kid. Amusing don't you think?" He raised an eyebrow. "You assume far too much when even you don't have the answers." What annoyed him the most was that she was correct. He opened his mouth to speak, but closed it. Hs truly had no answer."I may be short in stature but considering that perhaps I know what you're looking for, the case may be that perhaps I am older than you. So kid doesn't really describe me." She gave him a demented grin, which he had no struggle refusing to return. "Perhaps I am an illusion you are now suffering due to combat stress.""If that was the case, I would still be under that illusion." he countered, still unsure of his logic."Or it may be that I am some kind of spirit sent here to guide you on your way." "From who? Mara-Nui? He never answered prayers." he turned his head to her new location, eyes bouncing in surprise."Oh I'm sorry. Did I forget to mention I do that?" She said seeing his bewildered look. "Of course that just adds to the evidence that perhaps, I'm not real and you might already be dead, or in some kind of shock and that those you hold dear are surrounding you hoping you wake up." She leaned against the trunk. He shook his head."And who would they be?""That being said, who said you had it the worst? You obviously lost quite a few things but at least you still have your identity. I don't even have that. I have memories of course but even those have been altered. I can tell because I remember things others can despite clearly remembering they were there. Is my name really Nala? Or could it be Thema, or even Louise? Karz it could be Akamakabamthulu for all I know. Perhaps at one time I had a loved one and friends, perhaps I have always been a lone wolf, I have lost all of this and can't even remember. You can however so there's still hope for you."How had she lost all that? How had her identity? Her memories?"As for what I want..." She said her voice coming from somewhere behind him revealing her now swinging upside down from another tree branch. She shrugged. He decided not to ask how the heck she'd gotten there. "Perhaps I don't want anything. Maybe I'm just here to antagonize you and see how far to death I can push you. Or maybe I'm looking for the Toa who took up arms and risk everything to see the Makuta defeated. I know I'm sure as Karz not looking at one. Instead I see a sad soggy sorry excuse for a searag. If I was your wife I'd slap you so hard it would take you weeks to find your Kanohi and tell you to get up and keep fighting. History only remembers the victors. If you perish then nobody will bother to remember those you lost. They die. For good. And for what purpose? To be immortalized as monsters and outcasts in a world where being a Toa means being feared and cast away despite if you're a nice guy."He was taken aback. Never had he met such a wise person, especially a Ga-Matoran. Maybe a Turaga, but she seemed to even surpass them in wisdom."But you still haven't answered any of my questions so my motives won't make sense until you answer what you're asking yourself."He sighed. His eyes were more sad than irritated at this point."Maybe I've...lost my way. A few times." he admitted, "Maybe I've never been worse. What am I supposed to do?" it was less a demand and more genuinely wanting to know what she thought.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

The dark colored Matoran swung easily clearing the tree and catching the branch of another before swinging up to it."I don't know what you would do. I'm not you. I can't answer that. Only you can answer that." She struck a thoughtful pose. "IF I were you... I'd push forward. Life is never easy. It's not a short as some would like it and it's not as long as other would think ether. It's a wonderful changing mystery. Don't you think? Never knowing what comes next..." She dropped into the bushes below the tree before peeking out a round them."Around every corner, danger..."She retreated behind the bush before exploding from it sending leaves everywhere. "Excitement!"Then she became somber. "And yes, tragedy. Tragedy is inevitable. It will happen. There some truth however to an age old saying." She said now pacing back and forth in front of the Toa."What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger. Both physically and mentally. You've obviously overcome a lot of personal tragedy and there is more coming. But riddle me this... you've also found a lot to live for already if their deaths meant something to you. Does that mean that there is more to find if you've found it once?"

IC: (Alrin)Well Alrin thought he could get some rest until he heard voices nearby, and he recognized both of them. One belonged to a matoran he had met some time ago, and the other belong to someone he hadn't seen in a very long time. Someone he wasn't sure could still be alive. Alrin remembered that voice...he crept towards the voices, against his better judgement. As he crept towards the voices he quickly recognized the figures. Nala the intriguing matoran that he had met in Ga-Koro and traveled with in Po-Wahi for a while there. The other person was Kuyre...When Alrin had awoke from the torture, the mercenaries and slaves traveling with Telric were gone and so was Kuyre. The rest of his team had laid strew across Kini-Nui and despite several lacerations and deep wounds, he had buried their bodies before stumbling his way to Ta-Koro to seek medical attention. As far as he was concerned Kuyre was a coward, and he had been trying to steal Valria away from him ever since he had joined their team.

"I don't know what you would do. I'm not you. I can't answer that. Only you can answer that." He nodded as though he understood. Could he find the truth? He could try.She struck a thoughtful pose. "IF I were you... I'd push forward. Life is never easy. It's not a short as some would like it and it's not as long as other would think ether. It's a wonderful changing mystery. Don't you think? Never knowing what comes next..." She dropped into the bushes below the tree before peeking out a round them. He waved jokingly."Around every corner, danger..."She retreated behind the bush before exploding from it sending leaves everywhere. "Excitement!"He stifled a grin. She was beginning to make more and more sense. He wanted to say something, but he would probably sound stupid in comparison to her.Then she became somber. Was she mirroring him? "And yes, tragedy. Tragedy is inevitable. It will happen. There some truth however to an age old saying." He listened intently."What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger. Both physically and mentally. You've obviously overcome a lot of personal tragedy and there is more coming. But riddle me this... you've also found a lot to live for already if their deaths meant something to you. Does that mean that there is more to find if you've found it once?"Kuyre shifted. Was there? Could he find purpose again? Even...love? Surely not. But then again..."I know that I am far off the path that I was once on. I have stumbled and fell. But I also know that I must try. I will make another path with renewed vigor and strength." he said, straightening his back, letting his hood fall back out of his face.Too late he realized he was smiling. He quickly dampened the expression."Thank you for sharing your wisdom with me. Now will you tell me who you are, and what you want?"OOC: Ooh, awesome duel time, Mask?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Alrin needed to be sure, so he began walking close to the two people."Kuyre...Nala, fancy seeing the two of you in Kini-Nui." The Toa of Ice stated, his eyes narrowed in suspicion. He bit his tongue to avoid flinging all the insults Kuyre's way. While he hadn't hated him so long ago, he liked him even less, when he was the only one missing of the guys. Everyone already knew what happened to the women in the group. It was an unspoken horror of what happened to them, and then they were taken away. Despite Alrin's best attempts he could not find them. He did kill a lot of people responsible that day however.OOC: Nope, I'd figure they would catch up.

"Alrin!" Nala said brightly. "What a surprise meeting you here!" She laughed before turning to Kuyre."Hmmm... perhaps I don't know what I want. Or it could be I was here wanting someone to talk to and now I have two people which which to converse!" She clapped happily. "Wishes do come true! Isn't life wonderful?"She turned to Alrin. "Hello again Alrin! What brings out here to the desecrated temple?"

IC: He dropped his tone completely, it was better not to get in a fight with the coward, especially now that he was once again in the company of Nala."Well I guess I just came here, because it felt like something willed me to be here, not that I had much anywhere else to go otherwise. What are you doing here, thought you disappeared with the rest of the Marines?" Alrin replied.

"Bah. Lies and slander." She said airily dismissing the news. "They're with Kalama heading for Rock Frost. So what have you been up to lately? Visiting old memories and the like? What have they said to you?"

"Nala?" he asked. It was a nice name. It fit his short, wise new friend.His head was spinning around the fact that he had been united with Alrin."I haven't seen you since that insane Toa temporarily paralyzed me and dumped me in the ocean." It was his way of explaining what had happened. He couldn't just say it outright. Still, it lacked the subtlety he'd heard in his head.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "Sure, he thought you were special enough to drag out to sea..." Alrin didn't believe the coward, he knew that he sure as Karz wasn't really in a position to be chasing after Valria, not while being bound and tortured by Telric's men. No, when he came to, there was no one, except the dead and he couldn't find Kuyre or his body. "You know I went looking for your...but you disappeared Kuyre and despite my best attempts I couldn't find her...I would like to still believe she's still alive...but then again given what fate probably awaited her with the Toa, I'm not sure if she could stand all of that."It was rather harsh of Alrin to say all this, but Alrin shattered that day, and after piecing himself together. Yeah, like he really believed that Kuyre suffered the worst of it.

"Try dumped over an edge. It's amazing how water feels like stone when your falling at it from twenty feet in the air."He narrowed his eyes."You seriously think I ran. He threw me into a forest. I came back, dying, to save her while you got your beauty sleep. But with one arm crippled and a limp, he beat me over the edge of a cliff. Do you actually think tou're the only one that cared about her? I built an army to come find her, only for them to die. What were you doing? Sitting in a bar cursing my name?"He unsheathed his sword, pointing it at Alrin."I dare you. Try guilting me one more time."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Good this is exactly what I wanted.IC: Now the tension could be felt in the air, both of them on a hair trigger."BEAUTY SLEEP! That Piraka nearly paralyzed me and if you don't seem to remember. He's also responsible for this!" Alrin dropped his cloak to reveal the Hau carved into his chest, it was twisted mockery of the symbol of Mata Nui, a joke. I spent 12 hours dragging myself towards a village but not before I buried my own teammates!" He snapped."Yeah, like you loved her more. All you cared about was her looks, I saw you ogling her. They made me watch, just like you, they tortured her. I watched as Mervik, our leader died before my very eyes, before I watched sword be shoved through Kelric's chest. I watched on the edge of death as they took Selaria, Marin, and Valria away. And unlike you I was actually doing something proactive! I hunted those monsters down one by one but they wouldn't reveal the location of their Captain and Telric. They suffered I can assure you. I actually did something! Instead of running away! You act like some physical trauma was really the worst. I would take those any day over the things I've seen. Over what I have become, trying to right those wrongs!" Alrin's hand was already on his knife hilt, to think it would have been a dumb fight for Valria at one point but for both of them. There were tears in his eyes, he was pretty sure that he had no tears left to cry. Apparently he was wrong. The fact that the other teammate was alive, especially the fact they had barely gotten along with each other back when the team was still.

OOC: And now for something... completely different.IC: "Awwwww... are you two fighting over little ole me?" Nala said brightly watching as the aggression levels rose. "You two certainly know how to make a girl feel special."The Matoran suddenly transformed into a small black whisp that dissipated vanishing from between the two Toa."By all means! Carry on!" She called out from the relative safety of a nearby tree. "I enjoy watching guys fight for my affection."

"I was their, too, since you obviously don't remember. I watched them die as you did. You think your cut's bad? Get real." he lifted his sleeve, to show an arm that was hardly an arm. More wood and metal- both of which were now splintered across his arm -than actually organic tissue.He gritted his teeth."Maybe you were watching your reflection, because I loved her for who she truly was. Most of me died with my team that day. You know what that did to me? Do you have any idea? I've slaughtered people who remind me of Telric. I've sent people to their doom without giving them a second chance. I stopped being a Toa quite a while back. Now? Now I'm an empty, broken shell who stubbornly goes through a daily fight to keep the will to live. I push on now only because dying would be a disgrace to their memory.Somewhere, his voice stopped being aggressive and more pained."I won't pretend like she loved me more than you. How could I, the sheltered blacksmith kid, ever compete with perfect, charming Alrin? How could I avoid paling in comparison?"He let his cloak fall to the ground. The chinks in his armor- actually from quite recently -were obvious. They were obviously reopened. The ones from long ago were made obviously by the blood stains."It may not mean anything to you, but understand nothing was done for me. I don't plan on dying at all. I'll keep living on the edge forever. No question. I use to have big dreams. Now I just want to live. I'll stick my sword into every enemy until their death comes. You've seen what I can do."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Alrin)"I said you were there! So you just killed people just because people reminded you of him? That's still not addressing the threat. I can't...raise my blade against you...and I don't think you can either." He paused dropping his hand to his side. Neither of us are completely right or wrong...I could tell Valria loved you more, since the first time I saw the two of you together, I was jealous of you then and though I didn't like the idea of you hanging out with her, it was clear enough she was much happier. Valria was always like that, putting the people she loved ahead of her and here we are at each other's throats, I can't believe it. Selaria would have beaten the karz out of us for this." He sighed and chuckled hollowly. "I didn't quit and I don't plan to either, three things have kept me going since that day: Valria, the memory of our team, but mostly rage...that's all I feel. I've been fighting monsters so long, I'm not sure if I'm becoming one. You're not a Toa you say, I'm just a matoran in a Toa's armor.""We both loved her for what she was....confident and bubbly, but serious when the times really called for it. So don't you dare think that I'm not reliving those memories every second of everyday. That each person I kill for their crimes will hopefully bring me out of this nightmare. I don't know if anything will. You're lucky you're even a shell...I reveal in killing these monsters. I don't blame...I can't...part of me wants to. I know the old me would have, but he's dead. He died right over." Alrin pointed over to another area of Kini-Nui where the atrocities were committed on their team. "You haven't faired much better. Don't act like you're the better man though, neither of us are. You might think that just because what you do was directed towards monsters like Telric made it right, it won't. It'll just keep eating you away.

Kuyre sheathed his sword. "You're not worth it."He was tired of arguing. He was weary of this. Without warning, he triggered his Kadin and few into the trees. Maybe Alrin would just leave eventually. Maybe he'd be left alone to think for a while.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "Right and neither are you..." So much for trying to make it up. He didn't plan on leaving now. It was unlikely though that they'd ever truly like each other. Of course Kuyre seemed to need to believe he was the better man, apparently that's probably what he was holding onto. He wasn't, no one was, in the end everything evened out. He made sure of that. Sure it was a roundabout way of apologizing, but he could tell Kuyre was one of those people that lorded such straightforward things over people now. Anyways the blacksmith kid could go sulk if that's what he really wanted. Alrin sat down and talked aloud though it was clear he was talking to Nala."I'm sorry you had to see that, it's getting harder to control my anger. Long story short he was on a team, we both liked the same girl. Girl was taken away by servant of Makuta, our lives went to karz and we went about our own ways of coping. I killed those responsible. He raised an army it seems. I was hoping I'd meet you again under less a tense situation. I keep hoping I can move past this...there's just this thing inside me...I don't know why I even came here."

Nala clapped happily from her treetop. "Now we're getting somewhere!" She crowed.THUMP! The Ga-Matoran flew from her perch landing somewhat heavily enough on Alrin's shoulder to make the landing audible and felt but strangely light enough that Alrin wasn't jostled."Anger is a perfectly natural and normal emotional response to stress." She said. "Demonstrating anger should not be an embarrassment. A line was crossed that should not have been and you reacted accordingly. Perfectly acceptable."Nala took a thoughtful pose. "Come to think of it. I don't know what I'm doing out here ether." She looked back at Alrin. "Strange world. Don't you think? You're just... compelled to certain locations and the next thing you know you're involved in some complex problem resolution." She put a hand on his head. "What you said needed to be said, at the very least out loud so you can admit it to yourself if not those you believe responsible. You're grieving sweetheart. That much is clear to me."Nala drummed her fingers on Alrin's skull silent for a moment. "So, what do your instincts tell you? Are you compelled to stay here or go off to seek something else?"

IC: It didn't surprise him that midnight blue matoran appeared on his shoulder."Yeah I know, the kid didn't deserve that. He's only slightly younger than me though. You see both of us tried to carry that weight of what happened by ourselves, but in the end we couldn't do that. We had to blame each other just now for what happened." Alrin paused, he missed the mysterious matoran's company surprisingly."Well I would like to leave, but my instincts tell me to stay here, like something is coming and the only way is to wait for it." Alrin sighed, though he thought on the word sweetheart...she was probably just being compassionate. "You heard what we talked about...I've done things to fellow Toa, I mean they did horrible things...and I thought I made it right by making them suffer. So they could hardly be called Toa. I'm not even the old Alrin, the old Alrin was a joker, a comedian who could lighten any situation. I could swear death and misery are my companions. Anyways...I get the feeling that right here, this spot feels good. So yeah I know what you mean, it is weird."OOC: I tried to expediate the other group, unfortunately they wanted to go through Ga-Koro. Hopefully I can hurry it along. Also spoiler: big fight gonna go down here so you should probably hang out.

"Burdens should never be carried on one shoulder alone." To demonstrate this, Nala leaned over so her weight was spread evenly across both of the Toa's shoulders. "This is the reason you were given two shoulders with which to carry your loads. Even so some shoulders were not meant to carry such heavy burdens like the one you burden yourself with." She picked at her teeth cleaning them before running her tongue across them. "Maybe it's time you stopped trying to carry that guilt alone and helped Kuyre carry his. Strength in numbers after all." She giggled. "You can tell I'm Ga-Koroan since I'm talking about Unity all the time can't you?"