Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

Friar Tuck

IC: Asari almost completely forgot about the menacing-looking being who had just climbed out of the ground and turned his attention to the black Toa who had bowled Merror over. "NOw who ar- O_O" Asari eyes widened at the sight of a swarm of angry-looking, infected Nui-Rama buzzing toward the temple. "WHAT IN TH' NAME OF MATA NUI!?!! RUUUUN!" Asari shot at the Nui-Rama while he ran away, hoping he didn't trip over a root.

Edited by Shmid

I have no signature. Boo-Hoo.

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

Yayz! I'm an old, defenseless leader guy!

IC: Matakite Suddenly, a blurred form shot past them, and a crash could be heard from the Kini Nui. There was no time to react, however. As soon as the blurred form had past, a low buzzing began. It grew louder. And louder. "Forget what I said. There is no more time for waiting. We must join Merror, and the other Toa, although I am yet unsure if he is to be trusted, and leave this place." But with Tuanuku's injuries, it would take far too long to reach the clearing. It would be impossible to reach the temple before the Nui-Rama arrived.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

IC: ProditorProditor turned and looked at the Toa who had addressed him, analysing how best to kill him. Then, he simply gave up, and burst out in a fit of maniacal laughter. It was like no normal laugh, grating and mechanical, the very sound of insanity."I am Proditor. And it looks like I've dropped in on a little party!" He laughed. Then his voice turned serious."I'm going to kill you, Toa."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Merror) Merror was suddenly crashed into at top-Kakama speed by another Toa, smashing him off the temple. He was up again in a flash, both swords at the ready, prepared to fight both these Toa. He then realised what the second one was jabbering about - a swiftly approaching swarm of Nui-Rama. Merror suddenly had the feeling that something like this had happened to him before, but it was like it had been in another world, another reality... "Déjà vu," he muttered to himself, and ran back to where Matakite was. The Matoran was his responsibility now. His already fast and strong physique enhanced by his mask power, he reached the tree cover just in time to find Matakite and Tuanuku. Then the Nui-Rama were upon them. The trees made it difficult for too many to approach at once, but there were still more than enough of them. The first to arrive swept down at Matakite and Tuanuku, claws outstretched. Merror was ready for it. He jumped onto its back, sheathing his swords, and wrenched its masks off. He then leapt off again, to stand in front of them. "We have to find shelter," he said, "there are too many of them. What's wrong with him?" He gestured at Tuanuku.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: After Asari had gotten his distance from the swarm and had gathered his bearings, he crept through the outskirts of the surrounding forest back to the temple to help the other Toa. Asari had been walking for some time when he found Merror and the Matoran he had seen earlier being attacked by the swarm. Asari ran to the Matoran to find a strange, large, black...thing by him, obviously not feeling well. Asari downed a Nui-Rama with his plasma blaster and called "Need some help here?" Asari didnt wait for an answer, though. He started shooting at Nui-Rama, mostly hitting when a thought crossed his mind I wonder how those two Skakdi and that other guy are doing? He dismissed this though and stuck to the problem at hand.

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

IC (Merror) Merror grabbed the Toa's arm. "Aim for the masks," he said. "The creatures are innocent." With that, he leapt into the air. He landed on the back of a Nui-Rama, swords once again drawn, and sliced through the Infected masks on the insect's face, leaving it unharmed. He then vaulted onto another Rama, cleaved its masks, and sprang to another, and another, and another. Leaping through the air with his Calix-granted agility, he was almost a blur of red armour and silver swords. Dozens of cloven Kanohi clattered to the jungle floor.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Matakite While Merror and the other Toa began fighting off the Nui-Rama, Matakite scanned the area for possible shelters. This proved to be a difficult task. The jungle was the obvious solution, but the Nui-Rama were already showing their ability to penetrate it. He turned around, hoping to find something he may have missed, and saw a Nui-Rama flying full-force at him. He shut his eyes as the impact flung him through the bushes. He hit the ground, but rather than stopping the evidently fragile ground gave out and he continued to fall into a small cave. Dizzy with pain, he was trying to sit up and climb out when he realized what he had found- a place the Nui-Rama couldn't reach. "Over here!" he called out, as loudly as he could. He only hoped he could be heard over the impossibly loud buzzing.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

IC (Merror) Merror had dealt with about a dozen of the Nui-Rama when he heard a voice calling faintly. Seeing the hole in the ground it was coming from, he leapt down and was about to jump into the hole, but then spotted the black-armoured being Matakite had been with. Despite its looking rather like a creation of Makuta, it was clearly badly injured and so Merror lifted the large being into his arms before jumping down to join Matakite. There were too many Rama for him to deal with in any event; if the other Toa had any sense, he too would find shelter. He put Tuanuku down and went over to the Matoran. He knelt down next to him. "Are you all right?" he asked, concerned. "What happened?"

IC: LoJak was fending off the Nui-Rama, if barely, when he noticed two members of the group he had intruded jump into some sort of hole in the ground. LoJak activated his Mask of Speed again, careful to keep clear of anyone else, and in a split second joined the the two beings. "Sorry about all this" LoJak said. He noticed some Nui-Rama were buzzing at the entrance of the cave, struggling to somehow enter. LoJak sent a blast of fire in the direction, prompting most of the them forget about the cave, for a moment at least. "My name's LoJak. Either of you have an idea as to how we can scare those oversized gnats away?

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: ProditorProditor watched the beings scurrying around, attempting to escape the swarm of Nui-Rama. Proditor, laughing yet again, lifted his sword, and sent a powerful blast of Air at the swarm, killing three of them."I forgot how much fun killing was when I ran out of Manas 200 years ago!"OOC: Forgotten about me, have you?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Pirok (Toa) Pirok stood in the shadows, watching the beings scurrying as the Nui-Rama attacked. He was only focused on one thing: The black armoured being at the centre of it all. He crouched down, and prepared an attack. Using the power of his Calix, took a run at the location where the Suva-Kaita once stood, and jumped into the air, fist outstretched. He his targeting was perfect, and he hit Proditor square in the back, sending him flying. He stopped, and stood for a moment."Well, that worked out well." he said, before falling to the ground, unconcious. OOC: Pirok is open for interaction, and if anyone feels like it, they can save his life.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

@Ghosthands: I didn't destroy the monument, I did some minor damage. I apologise for the 'time control, and I will fix that, I just assumed that as my profile post was approved the power was approved. I will fix the time thing, but I didn't destroy the Suva-Kaita completely. I just broke the seal. Other people assumed I had exploded the entire monument.@Ghosthands: I have fixed eveery time-reference in the profiles, except the explanation for Pirok's existence.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: JLJL looked around him. So much had happened. He looked over at the guy who had slammed his fist right into that menacing dudes chest. JL sprinted over, and used a slight gust of wind to hold off the flying little rani until he could begin slashing his sword like a madman.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: ProditorProditor woke up deep in the jungle. The last thing he could remember was preparing to use a blast of air to cave-in the hole the Toa were hiding in, then he felt a pain in his back and everything turned white. And now he was here."What a great day this is turning out to be." He muttered darkly, before starting off in a direction he hoped would take him to Ga-Koro. Hopefully, word of his reappearance hadn't gotten 'round yet and he'd be able to get a boat to the Kumu Islets, as he remembered from his time as a Matoran that that was the best place to be if you wanted to get your hands on foreign tech.OOC: There, that's Proditor outta the way for a while. =)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Merror) Matakite seemed to have fainted. Hardly surprising - falling down here, coupled with the effort of shouting above the noise of the swarm must have been too much for him. Judging by the sound from above, the Nui-Rama were now giving up trying to get into the cave and dissipating. That left Merror only with the problem of getting Matakite and the black-armoured being back to the surface.

OOC: Whoops, that was me assuming the Suva Kaita was completely destroyed. :P IC: Matakite He opened his eyes slowly, as if waking from a normal night's sleep. Then he remembered all that had gone on in such a short amount of time. "Are we safe?" I ask, glancing up at the hole above. No Rama in sight.

IC (Merror) Having ascertained that the Matoran was unharmed, Merror was skirting the wall of the cave. "My name is Merror," he said, without turning around. He lit a small flame in his palm, which illuminated a tunnel leading out of the cave. A breeze came from it. "As it seems we can't get back up the way we got in, I suggest we follow this wherever it leads."

IC: Matakite "Yes, it would seem best to follow this tunnel," he replied to Merror. "I cannot thank you both enough for saving Tuanuku and I. I am forever in your debt." He turned and spoke specifically to LoJak, "I am Matakite. As we continue, might I know of your name, and how you came to be pursued by the swarm of Nui-Rama?"

IC: LoJak laughed heartily. "Well, you can call me LoJak, thats what all my aquaintances call me, when they're not referring to me as some Makuta slug. As for the swarm of Nui Rama? Well, let's just say there was a wager involved." LoJak then created a small ball of fire and hurled it further into the cave. It flew for quite a while until it fell to the ground, burning and acting a beacon for the small group. "It appears we've a way to go" LoJak sighed.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Matakite The group set off into the tunnel, walking slowly and carefully. The light LoJak had created cast an ominous glow on the passageway, and the walls seemed to be closing in, eager to seal them away forever. The breeze that could be felt in the cavern was now gone. They had walked some distance when Matakite replied to LoJak. "Makuta slug? Certainly such a name does not befit any being on this island."

IC Ignorance is Bliss. Those Matoran fools; they don't understand, not in the slightest. So caught up in the day-to-day struggles of life they cannot see the mask on their very face; assuming their heroes dead they stumble on, searching for meaning, a way to strike back at me. I can hear my own laughter reverberate across the empty halls of my lair. They assume much, know little... but there is one that knows, one who was there... he knows the truth. The toa aren't dead. To say they were alive however... would be an un-truth. The irony does not escape me as I think this, the lord of Darkness, Shadow, and Deceit refusing to tell a lie? It has been known the happen... and it is simple fact. They were defeated yes, but not destroyed. It wasn't that I did not- I could not. You cannot destroy Nothing; you cannot destroy the Void. But their combined power was just as great as my own, and the result what could be described as an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. They dared face me, the Brother of Mata-Nui, the one who put him a deep slumber, and expected to win? Brave fools. Reckless and headstrong. Yet here we are, one century later still at our eternal stalemate. I removed them from the equation, yet at the same time they have prevented my escape, my advancement from this place. And as long as I remain I will always be a threat to their Unity, Duty, and Destiny. The only way to stop me is to resurrect the fallen heroes. Pity everyone thinks they're dead. All except one - the one that was there. Shame he hasn't been seen for the past several decades. I wonder if that matoran is even still alive? No matter. If nothing has happened in one hundred years, nothing will happen for the next hundred. I am free to continue with my plan unhindered. Plans within plans... Within plans. But should they find him... should they learn the truth... much will be in jeopardy. Much indeed. That must never happen.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: The plot thickens... IC: Matakite "You refer to one of your own brothers with disrespect. This is a strange choice," he answered. "My arrival at the Kini-Nui was fate, not to be known on my part. I cannot speak for Merror or Tuanuku, as I met both only within this sun."

Edited by Tazakk

IC: "This sun? Funny speech you've got there. Although it's more like this moon, what with that darned Makuta having plunged our hopes into darkness." LoJak noticed something peculiar about the walls, even in the dim light provided by the fireball he had thrown earlier. LoJak walked up to the wall, feeling the rock under his hands. "Matakite, there are scratch marks on theese stone walls. People have gone down this tunnel before. And it would appear they were forced."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

ICJL smiled. Looks like he wasn't really needed anywyas. But still, he was stuck here, with nothing to return with. He decided to follow the others, unless they hated him for some reason.OOC: I live in a different timezone, and it's already slightly better since I'm on vacation. Sorry for never replying.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Pirok (Toa)Pirok looked around. He saw no sign of the Nui-Rama who had been attacking, or the Toa who had been fighting back. Thinking he heard some noise, he walked over to a hole in the ground, and climbed in, hoping to find the others he had seen.Noticing a light a bit ahead of him in the tunnel, he ran towards it."Hey! Wait!"OOC: There must be more Toa of Fire here than in most of Ta-Koro! =P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: JLJL continued forwards, seeing a bit of light. As he walked, he stepped on a lightstone.JL: Huh. Maybe this will be useful.As JL held out the lightstone in front of him, He heard footsteps behind him. He readied his sword and spun around, pointing his sword.JL: Oh. It's you.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Agh! I need to post more often! IC: Asari fended off the last of the remaining Nui-Rama and started looking for everyone else. I wonder where they all- Asari fell into the hole. Rubbing his head, Asari followed the faint light off in the distance and eventually caught up to the grey and white Toa which he didn't know the name of. "Hey, can you tell me what just happened here?" Asked Asari.

My BZPRPG

banner_beatdown1.png

The fact that his player is asleep does not make Merror a silent oaf :P IC (Merror) "You need not thank me; as I said, I seek to do what is right," Merror said to Matakite. He smiled. "Yet I appreciate your gratitude." Merror strode at the front of the group, holding one blazing sword aloft as a torch. Suddenly, he stopped dead. "Ah!" he gasped, putting one hand to his forehead. He felt something, something stirring in the dark, something ancient, something evil...something...worried? As a result of this, he did not hear the "silent oaf" comment. Then, as suddenly as it had come, the feeling was gone. Merror shook his head, his mind coming back to the situation at hand. He ran a hand along the wall. "You are correct. And..." His sharp eyes made out a tiny patch of green, where the stone wall seemed to be decaying. "Rahkshi."

IC: JLJL looked at the newcomer. The new guy asked him a question, but it echoed around the tunnel so Much JL wasn't sure what exactly he had said.JL: Well, I think some others had came this way too, after some kind of explosion opened this up. I'm just following them, since I'm, uh, hunting. What's your name?As he said that, he heard a small rumbling, and some kind of... Slithering? Through the use of his Arthron......JL: Come on. Something's down there, and it ain't happy.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Matakite Rahkshi. He had heard the term before, but only on the darkest, coldest nights in The Sanctum. Nuju would speak of The Makuta's Sons, who would awaken in Mata Nui's darkest hour. He examined the decayed portion of the wall Merror had discovered. "It is said that some Rahkshi oppose the virtues the Matoran value most. The virtue of the Ga-Koronans is Purity. Is this the mark of a Rahkshi of Poison?"

IC (Merror) "Yes," replied Merror grimly. "The tip of its Staff of Power must have brushed the wall..." He continued down the tunnel. Suddenly, he heard - and felt - a rumbling coming from the ground. "Be careful!" he shouted back to the others. "Something's coming our way!" OOC: @Jl1223 X: I assume that's a Kraata of Fragmentation?

Edited by Ghosthands

IC: Pirok (Toa)Pirok, now having caught up with the group, was listening to the conversation."If there are Rahkshi down here, we should move quickly. They are difficult opponents, and few Toa have survived battles with them, nevermind Matoran."OOC: This HAS been an interesting day at the Kini-Nui. A large group, damage to a major monument, an evil Toa, a swarm of Nui-Rama, Makuta's first appearance, a dark tunnel and now: Rahkshi. I think all our characters are REALLY good at avoiding trouble. =P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Trakuda, Amaja Circle): As he climbed atop the circular sandpit often used to tell stories by the Turaga, Trakuda whistled in awe. He span around, taking in the sheer majesty this place contained. But it was then something came to him. A memory? Whatever it was, it felt familiar, so Trakuda sat down on the ground, in the Lotus position, and closed his eyes. He needed to have absolute concentration, otherwise this brief image may disappear forever.There was... A battle... A confrontation... A feeling of bravery, of standing up for what's right... Death, there was much death... And terrible, terrible beasts... And loss... Something was taken from him, something that meant the world, no, someone, a Matoran, taken, who, who was she?Then the memory was gone. Trakuda found he was bent double on the ground, sobbing. He looked around, slightly embarrassed. Fortunately no one was around to see it. But who was that Matoran? He had to find them, whoever they were. Maybe they held the answers to his past. Getting to his feet, a dusting the sand from his body, he headed down the bridge towards the main shrine, the Suva-Kaita, which, strangely, had been damaged somehow.

Edited by wotsiznum

IC (Merror) "Then you should thank Mata Nui that you're travelling with one who has," Merror replied grimly. "Kraata and Rahkshi are one thing I will kill. They're part of the substance of Makuta, no creation of Mata Nui or the Great Beings." Just as he said this, the ground in front of them exploded, and something small and brown shot out of it, straight at Merror's mask. He dodged just in time to avoid it, but the others might not be so lucky. "Kraata!" he shouted. Both swords were now drawn and flaming in his hands.