Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

Friar Tuck

The Matoran laughed. "Well versed indeed Agni. However that's not quite what I mean. Names do not have to be spoken. I am what I appear to be. A lone Matoran enjoying herself in the company and conversation of other people. If I was not what I appear to be now then I would appear to be doing something else."She gave Mef a hard look. "Put the safety on before you jar that and shoot your own foot." She said firmly. "There's nothing here that will do you harm within shooting range... yet."Turning back to Agni she said. "I see that you are Toa but that is not what you are. You appear to be something and that is what I wish to know just as you wished to know what I was. However if you wish to know what it is that I am called just as you are called Agni. Then you may call me Nala."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: (Alrin)"Valria? Is that really you?" Alrin asked. He couldn't believe his eyes...Valria. She was still alive but she looked somewhat frail...like she had been mistreated for a very long time. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to jump for joy or cry. It had been so very long since he had seen those dark green eyes, looking over that purple mask of concealment. However Valria looked withdrawn. He also saw Nala."Nala? What are you doing back here?"IC: (Valria)Valria shook her head as she heard a voice, a voice she hadn't heard in a very long time a voice belong to a Toa she once had feelings for. How was he alive? She turned towards the voice, a weathered looking Toa of Ice with a Hau and those same clear blue eyes she had remembered on Alrin."A...A...Alrin?" She asked, not sure if she was talking to a phantom or the man she remembered form so long ago.OOC: KNI get over here. Sorry for being gone so long guys, I was at this campus far away from where I live. I had to work on editing a short film I had to do for my intro to digital video.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

"I am where I wish to be." Nala said suddenly from her new position on Alrin's shoulders. "And right now I wish to be here.""Perhaps later I wish to be here." She said now hanging off Valria's side.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC:"Very well, Nala." Agni said. "I am a Toa in the Ta-Koro guard and my companions and me are here to help a friend and fellow Toa in need."As he stood back up he noticed two Toa he had not seen before. Slowly, so it wouldn't startle Valria (Although Nala was doing a good job at that in the meantime.) he walked up behind the Toa of Gravity."Is that...?" he started to ask softly, indicating Alrin.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC - Kuyre - Trees"Ah, Nala. You managed to find fresh meat fast enough."His voice came from the trees. That's where he was. His Kadin had allowed flight to his high position. He stated down, trying to keep a calm persona as he saw Valria. She seemed much different. Then again, he was just as different. No longer the innocent blacksmith. He dropped, landing on his feet. He narrowed his eyes on the Toa of stone, then to that of the Ta-Koroan, and finally to Valria."Well, isn't that just dandy. How've you been, Val?" Despite the rather sensitive circumstances, he had a pleasant smile on his face. Better this than wasting tears if it wasn't actually Valria."Who are your friends?"

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Valria)"K-Kuyre?" Valria almost squeaked, how was it possible that on the road to recover her memories the two most special men from her past were standing right there in front of her. Valria was rooted to the spot where she stood she wanted to hug the both of them but something stopped her. Valria...Kuyre...Telric...Alrin...Mervik...Kelric...Selaria...Torv...Kini-Nui. Valria screamed as she sunk to the ground as if she was in pain. Then her eyes seemed to glaze over as her she stopped screaming. It was like she wasn't there, almost as if she was completely gone.IC: (Alrin)Thus what could have been a sweet moment had turned sour."What's happening to her? Why does she barely remember Kuyre and I?" Alrin said, his voice fraught with worry.

Edited by The Mask

IC:"We do not know." Agni said, decidedly stepping in front of Mef holding Valria, to keep some distance between them. "As her former teammates and finding you in this place, you probably know more than we do, so I suggest you be out with it. What was your team doing here, what were you trying to accomplish?" the Toa of fire said. Any softness had gone from his voice. It had not been a question either. It was a demand.

IC - Kuyre - Talking"Take it easy, Val."He turned to Alrin."I'd say it was the trauma of our encounter with Telric."Looking into her eyes (a great feat, her being held by Mef), his smile increased. Whether or not she remembered him, it was great to see her again. Soon, she would remember him. Right?This day was getting better and better. The Toa of fire had asked him a question, he realized."Well, actually, we were trying to kill a psychopath and his band of losers. It didn't work well." there was a grouchy tone to his voice. Who was this Toa to start using this tone so instantly?

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Alrin)"This isn't something to be calm about, Kuyre! She's gone into some sort of shock." He growled and then turned to Agni."A few years back I had been recruited for a group by a Toa of Earth, by the name of Mervik. He wanted to investigate the disappearances of the Toa Mata. Valria was already part of the group which had started in Ga-Koro, after he had been traveling for a while. We traveled her to investigate but were waylaid by a rogue Toa and a mercenary group under his command and coin."He murdered most of the males, save Kuyre and I. Torturing us, making the woman watch, then they did the same to us. We had to watch...they did unspeakable things. Things I would rather not remember if they weren't seared into my mind. Alrin dropped his cloak. "Then carved this into my chest, a mockery of Mata Nui and me. I was in love with Valria...as was Kuyre. You could say we were rivals for her affection. Well the combination of all this might be causing a surge of memory and a lot of it is going to be bad."IC: Valria, Kini-Nui a few years back.)"Are we sure this is a good idea?" Keric asked, another Toa of Air on the team, his colors were light blue and torquoise. He was a rather nervous Toa, especially being a Le-Matoran formerly."Suddenly lost your cool Keric?" Alrin laughed."I find something extremely wrong with Toa of Ice being the only one here with a jovial tone." Another Toa laughed, A Toa Of Fire, a female to be exact."Yeah to be honest that's something I expected out of me, not The Great Keric." Kuyre laughed, his face was much softer, much more gentle. It had not seen the worst yet and hadn't endured so many years of grief."Quiet! I can barely hear myself think," Mervik, a tall strong Toa of Earth with orange eyes growled. "Wait what In Karz!"----Valria awoke, her face swollen from the many strikes she had received."So Valria, this must be your boyfriend, or is it this one?" A Toa of Lightning laughed, point a knife handed to him at the two Toa."Go to Karz, Piraka." Selaria shouted, struggling with her bonds. She almost foaming at the mouth, in the state of rage she was in."I said to be quiet and still woman." Telric snapped, slapping her across the face, leaving a purple mark on the Toa's mask. "You're team was far too loud, you're annoying my master. So I've been making examples out of your group. You do not mess with Makuta. He already rules this island, any attempts will result in failure. He's getting sick every time you morons descend into the Mangaia. This island is his, and you are his people now." He said."The island belongs to the people." Kuyre muttered his face swollen as well, he had already been struck multiple times, and like the others had cried so many tears as he watched the rest of his team being slaughtered."What was that?""This island belongs to the people.""Yeah, that's what I thought you said." Telric sighed, walking over to Kuyre, slamming his face into the ground repeatedly. The Toa slipped into unconscious after the sickening amounts times his face met the stone."Why are you doing this? Why?" Alrin said, his eyes narrowed, defiant."Cause it's fun and because Makuta told me to. I'd like to think he's taking great pleasure in this. Now yes, I have the perfect punishment for a joker like you, a Scurra like you." He spun the knife in his hand, before thrusting into Alrin's chest. He screamed as Valria was forced to watch as the knife dug into the skin of a man she loved. The other unconscious as well. So many dead, so many tears shed.----"Vester." She whispered, in the real world.OOC: Edit it please, it's Telric. He's the villain.OOC: Telric, KNI don't blame my other characters. Kelrin has nothing to do with this. Anyways he was Kuyre's stealth officer. I'm also going to do a Valria post in this post. So wait! Stop making me rush

Edited by The Mask

OOC: Sorry. DXIC - Kuyre - Talking"We aren't going to get anywhere until this kid gets his hands off of her." he said, rolling his eyes.He chuckled."Yes, we indeed both loved her. Well, we still do. Who might you be, exactly...?" he asked Mef.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

"Hmmmm..." Nala said standing in front of Valria as she just sat there on her knees almost as if in a trance.Nala then poked Valria in the forehead with a finger and gave a gentle push. "Booonnnnggg!" She said in a sing-song tone.Valria fell backwards to the ground."Oooooooh! Now there's a tone I haven't heard before!" Nala said curiously as Valria hit the dirt. She walked around to the Toa's head and gently pried open her jaw before peering with one eye into her open mouth. "Helloooooooooooooo..." She called still peering into her mouth.Standing up she dusted her hands off. "It appears she has fallen into some kind of spell that requires the kiss of a mighty hero to break. Therefore you must all organize yourselves and fight to the death in a tournament. Whoever wins must be the mighty hero of legend who's kiss will break the spell. BUT! After they win the tournament they must seek out the fabled Sword of the Heroes and slay the King of the Netherworld to free the Angel of Grace and win her blessing so as to purify himself so that the seven Elders may deem him worthy of the necklace that will weaken this spell so that he may shatter it."Seeing the looks she got she shrugged."Or the shock of seeing two of her friends she thought long dead may have been too much for her and she got sensory overload from all her beliefs being shattered. Once her brain has processed this new information and is in a better position to actually comprehend what her eyes see. She'll wake up."

IC(Mef)

"A friend," Mef says silently before laying Valria gently down. He stands up and grabs his crossbow slowly; just in case of any nearby threats. Including the ones in front of him. The Onu-Toa took a few steps back and kept his eye on the Toa lying down. He wasn't exactly in a talking mood now.-Mef Man

"Mmmm?" Nala leaned over and listened. Valria was muttering something.Nala's eyes moved as she listened to what the Toa was muttering.

IC:Agni took a step back and crouched down, though keeping his eyes on Kuyre and Alrin. Valria had moved a bit, apparently whispering something and he moved in a bit closer with his ear to listen, having to push Nala aside a bit in order to do so. "You do that to everybody asleep or unconscious?" he asked the Matoran with a frown. He gently put two fingers to the side of the Toa's neck, feeling her pulse. Very fast, but also regular. So she was alright, physically. At least for now.Agni stood back up, looking back at Valria's old teammates. "Vester. That name ring a bell?" he asked them.

IC(Mef)"Vester?"Mef repeats while watching Valria. He was dying just to take the Toa out of Kini-Nui and away from the supposed "friends" of hers, but he knew this was the only way she would feel better. As long as that happened, he would be happy.I hope this ends well. I know it won't...-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: (?)"How touching former teammates and their newfound friends reuniting at the place that torn them apart? It's funny out of all the slaves he had, he always seemed to spent more time with her, Telric I mean. Why not? Valria is a quite attractive Toa is she not? And breaking down a Toa like her would show a truely powerful being don't you think?" A Vortixx said, he carried some sort of ranged weapon in one hand and a short sword in the other. He worth rather expensive looking clothing, with some armor attached to it as well. He clapped slowly, likely he had been expecting this group. "It took me considerable effort to track your little group Valria. Your Master wants you back and my little group here has been sent to retrieve you. Hello Kuyre, hello Alrin...oh, whre are my manners. I'm Vester." With that various men emerged from the shadows of Kini-Nui. Toa, Vortixx, Skakdi, a couple of matoran as well. Started to surround the group.OOC: So about twenty or twelve? Which would be your preferred amount of guys to fight.IC: AlrinAlrin growled, his hand already on his knife hilt."You already killed Kuyre and I once and all you managed to is tick us off. You think you can do it a second time?" Alrin's knife twirled in his hand.IC: ValriaValria laid there inert, still breathing but not making any movements either.

OOC: I'll let the others decide. I guess it depends on how you want this to play out. If they're easier to defeat, well, 20 is fine. If you want this to be the kind of NPC that is hard to beat, 12 will be enough. I'm also thinking having to post responses for all those chars will be a lot of work, so a smaller number might be more comfortable for you.IC:Agni reached over his shoulder with his hands, firmly grasping the hilts of his twin-blades. He pulled them out of their sheaths and even from where Vester was was standing, the Vortixx could probably see the red-hot flame-pattern glowing on the Toa's weapons.The Toa of fire was as angry as his friend Mef. He remembered how he had first found Valria and that memory was more than enough to fuel his anger. And another thing ticked the Toa off, maybe more than anything: This notion of somebody claiming to be another's master.It was time bring law to the lawless. Agni pointed his blade at the Vortixx, eyes blazing: "Then, Vester, your efforts have been in vain. You will not retrieve anything here today." OOC: Did I just include a Judge Dredd reference...yes, yes I did.

IC - Kuyre - FightKuyre still possessed a calm smile. Soon, a pleasant chuckle accompanied it."Vester, what do you take me for? A weak little Matoran who you can just break? Wounds heal. They come back tougher."There was silent movement under his cloak. His hand gripped something, and his other arm moved. Most would've struck out by now, wanting revenge. But years of hardening had taught him discipline and control."Honestly. Don't act like we will ever serve you. Me and Val...we were beaten down once, powerless to save our friends. Crushed by men like you. But now? I'm wiser and stronger. As for Valria, well, she may seem broken to you, but on the inside, she's alive. Roaring like a lion. Now, if we're done talking- and we are -you came here wanting to get curb-stomped. I feel it only necessary to accommodate your wish."From his cloak an arrow flew at a toa's head. After that, his sword sliced at a Vortixx near him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Last post for the night. I know, just as it's getting exciting, but man needs his sleep ^^IC:Agni made his move too, making a pushing motion with his hands. The next moment, a dense wave of sparks appeared, rushing for Vesters' group. It wouldn't do much damage, but the tiny hot points stung like Karzhani.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

"Now now! Can't we all just get-"PWHOOMPH!Nala vanished just as one of the Skakdi's vision powers passed right through where she'd been standing.The Skakdi's throat suddenly opened up and he fell to the ground clutching at it gurgling as the blood flowed out of the sudden cut.Nala stood up from where she'd dropped off his back, one of her knives bathed in blood."I DO NOT appreciated being interrupted." She hissed.

OOC: Well I want at least some of these NPCs hard to beat, meaning you should drag out your fights a little bit longer. Anyways I think fifteen would be enough for you guys. Just don't cut through them like butter, actually make it a challenge for yourselves or at least make it descriptive. Mef also stop shielding Valria and get into the fight. She'll be fine. Well just balance yourselves between easy and difficult battles for your characters.IC: (Alrin)Alrin charged towards the group only to be blocked by a Skakdi with a knife. He brought his knife to parry the slice, jumping back a bit. He sliced at the Skakdi only for him to twirl out of the way, surprisingly agile for most Skakdi he had fought before. The Skakdi charged forward, flipping his knife in a position to gut the Toa of ice. It was a dance of blades as the blades struck each other again and again. It was a long time since Alrin had faced some who was good at knives as he was. He would have had fun with this, if he wasn't trying to protect Valria and the group. A searing white flash of pain shot up his left arm. Karz! Son of a....Alrin deflected the next blow for his chest and stabbed forward, striking the Skakdi in the chest. Though in pain, he used his other knife to wrench the Skakdi's knife out of his hand as he stabbed the Skakdi repeatedly with upward thrust with his trusty knife and then as the Skakdi stumbled backwards he sliced across the Skakdi through. Precariously close to the cliff. Alrin kicked the Skakdi off of it. He turned around to scan the area. A Vortixx had a dart in his hand ready to toss it Nala's way. His eyes widened but he barely thought for a second. He held the knife by the tip, before throwing it.The knife twirled through the air like a pinwheel, before burying itself in the Vortixx's throat. Blood pouring out of the wound, as the Vortixx breathed her dying breaths.IC: (Valria)Valria didn't move an inch. She still hadn't awoke from her catonic like state.IC: (Vester)Vester hung back, he wanted to see how this would turn out. Still he wouldn't be leading from the back entirely.OOC: I think Kuyre and Mef deserve a two on one battle against Vester, what with both being in love with Valria.

OOC: Gotcha.

IC(Mef)

Mef charges toward the source of Valria's pain; all her troubles; all her hurting. Vester."Come here, you Brakas!" the Toa yells while dodging blows from any of the guards that tried to get in his way as he rushed toward Vester. Mef fires a crossbow bolt toward the enemy before reaching for a melee weapon.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

Nala looked around spotting the three Matoran and Toa bearing down on her."Oh ganging up on the girl. How classy fella's."Bringing up the trench knives she grinned."As it so happens, I'm a classy woman."The Matoran moved first, their clubs raised to beat down the Marine who'd made the move. As they fell upon her, Nala ducked and slid backwards as the weapons crashed to the ground. Twirling she deflected the short sword the third one had on her downward. This Matoran proved to be stronger than she was yanking the blade up in an ascending diagonal slash. Nala again parried the blade stepping backwards as the Matoran pressed his advantage. The blades rang against each other as the Matoran forced Nala backwards. The Matoran slashed downward vertically, Nala parried with a vertical with one blade before swiping with the right following through. Her opponent raised the grip bringing the blade straight up and down blocking Nala's swipe.Lowering it again he spun it right way around and came with another diagonal slash. Nala leaned backwards slightly just enough so that it whiffed past her.One of the clubs recovered and brought the weapon around trying to horizontally club the Matoran. As it came around, Nala leaped into the air cartwheeling over it using the club as leverage as she grabbed it.Alrin's knife buzzed a hair's width away past her Kanohi, Nala didn't even flinch as it shot back before sinking into the throat of a Vortixx past her.She twisted in mid-air sailing over the blade of the Toa that joined the fray. One foot made contact with his arm and that was all she needed to reverse her mid air travel and launch herself toward his shoulders.Landing lightly on the Toa's shoulders she stood high and tall on them.The Vortixx with her last dying gasp flung the dart with all the strength she could muster at the highly visible target.TING!Nala deflected it with the edge of her knife sending the dart downward at one of the Matoran. He raised his club and it sunk into the club harmlessly.The Toa shook himself trying to get the infernal Ga-Matoran off him.

IC - Kuyre - Fight Kuyre swung his sword, and it clanged against a Skakdi's. He stepped forward, sliding his sword under his opponent's. Twirling it, he opened a gash in the Skakdi's stomache. In return, his arm was slashed near the shoulder. Luckily, it didn't go deep, and he soon recovered. Kicking the Skakdi's knee, he jabbed him through the heart without remorse.Sliding his sword out, he slammed his fist against a toa's head, knocking him back. Lunging, he slashed down from the toa's right shoulder to left hip. His opponent yelped in pain, and Kuyre stepped back. Reaching out, a burst of wind sent his opponent flying, breaking his neck on a tree.Two Vortixx approached him. He parryed a slash, kicking the sword away. The other Vortixx landed a blow to his chest, kicking him to ground. Even as an axe slammed down on his neck, he performed another burst of wind, knocking them both away and dying on impact with the ground. Leaping to his feet, he drew his bow and arrows, and firing at Vester.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I am counting 10 NPC's in the last posts, with about 7-8 dead already. Which leaves 7 and Vester. IC:Apparently his move had indeed worked, as members of Vesters gang began to fall at the hands of his companions. Agni did not like the fact that they were killing these beings, but for one, Vester wouldn't show them any mercy either and secondly, neither Kuyre, Alrin or Nala were bound to the Toa code. However, the Toa of fire was.And he was face to face with about a half dozen villains serving Vester. Agni looked over the group, checking his opposition. There were two Skakdi, a Vortixx, two grim-looking Matoran and two Toa. The last two caught his attention. While one was a Toa of water by the looks of it, he wasn't sure what element the other Toa had. But the Tryna on his face meant trouble.Seeing Kuyre single-handedly bring down three of their companions, the two Toa nodded at each other and ran to fight the others. Agni made a step in the same direction to cut them off, but found his way blocked by the remaining five. The Toa of fire glared at them. The Skakdi up front was wielding a rather brutish weapon, a mix between a club and a waraxe. "You're trapped, little Toa." the Zakazian said with the broadest grin.A small smile began to tug at the corner of Agni's mouth. "Then you have made a grave mistake.""And what would that be?" one of the Matoran chimed in. His voice was raspy and way deeper than the usual Matoran vocal chords allowed."A big, big mistake; if you are smart, if you value your existance, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there is one thing you never, ever, put in a trap." The twin-blades in his hands burst into flames, along with the Toa's hands."Me."The Skakdi raised his weapon and charged at the Toa. Agni charged as well. That Skakdi felt he was on the safe side and brought his weapon down with a cackle, but Agni used his training and the Skakdi's own momentum as its arm came down. He reached out with his left as the Skakdi's torso was bent forward and grabbed the base of one of the upper spinal spikes. He slid over his opponents back and shoulder, before his arm was extended again and his own momentum carried him around in a swing. Agni tucked in his knees and threw his free right forward for additional force. Both his knees hit the Skakdi in the jaw with full force and the Toa heard the cracking of teeth and jawbone. He finished the brute who held his face off with a precise hit to the throat, cutting off bloodflow to the brain. But even as the Skakdi slumped over unconscious, the two Matoran were upon him, the remaining Skakdi and Vortixx were seemingly smarter than their colleague and circled around, waiting for an opening, especially because the Vortixx had an arm-mounted crossbow of her own, trained on him. The Matoran launched himself at him, the first one bending his knee while the second used his companions back as a springboard, shortsword raised and ready to take the Toa's head.Agni was going to take a step back, but the first Matoran had not stopped moving and tackled his legs. This wasn't good.OOC: Seeing as we're down so many NPC's, I thought I'd throw in that Tryna Toa for a bit of extended fun. If you wanna use him I'll leave up to you, Mask.I just want these remaining four for myself, please, if you don't mind.

The Matoran with the club leaped upward to hit Nala riding the bucking Toa easily.Nala stared him down...... and jumped straight off as the Matoran attempted to club her. The Matoran struck the Toa in the head stunning him. Added by the force of Nala back flipping off the Toa he fell forward trapping two of the Matoran underneath him.Nala waggled a finger with a sly grin on her face. "Mh-mh-MMMM..." she said before racing off across the field. She lunged forward rolling before leaping through the air.She twisted almost in slow motion before Kuyre's eyes as the arrow zipped under her back heading right for Vester meaning to be more of a distraction if anything.She winked at the Dark Toa coyly as she went by.Following this she landed on her hand before doing a hand spring landing with her thighs around another Toa's head who was trying to get the drop on Alrin.CRACK!With a swift twist of her hips she snapped his neck before gracefully sliding off the body of the Toa to stand back to... back of the legs with Alrin."I've never understood why." She said.The Tryna user reanimated the Toa who's neck she just broke."If I've killed them once, what makes them think a second time is the charm?"

IC: (Alrin)"I always thought it was third time's the charm." Alrin replied, after twisting another matoran around snapping his neck. He saw the Tryna user and his eyes narrowed, too far away from him to get in time. A matoran sized projectile...however could get probably get there."Nala do you trust me? We need to eliminate that Tryna user before he resurrects more of his friends. Ever heard of the Fastball?" He asked her, as he he threw the matoran in another group of them, knocking them down like pins. That Tryna user would keep resurrecting his friends until he was either put out of commission or he got tired and the later didn't look like it would be happening.IC: (Vestor)Vestor laughed easily deflecting the arrows and bolts from both Mef and Kuyre."Come on boys, you're going to have to try harder!" He chuckled, a long sword replacing his ranged weapon. "Oh, I think you're forgetting something..." He pointed, a Toa of Iron was dragging Valria off, back across the bridge.IC: (Valria)Valria did nothing as she was pulled along. The purple Toa with black highlights across her armor did not move, except for the rather large Toa of Iron who had no scooped up the almost lifeless Toa in his arms.So many hurt if only I was strong enough...if only I couldn't help them. Who I am I kidding...I was deadweight this entire time. I can't do anything to help anyway...I should just give up.OOC: Don't help Valria out this is very important. I am also taking a break, got important things to do. I may check back in periodically.

"Oooh! Something tells me I'm going to like this plan because it's going to involve you putting your hands on me." She said coyly giggling.The undead Toa gave a mighty swipe.Nala vanished. The Toa looked curiously at the ground."Yoohoooooo!" The Toa looked at the tip of his blade where Nala was now balanced smiling joyously at him.The Toa just stared."Oh Alllllrrrriiinn!" She called sing-song.

IC: "What can I say, it's a surprise anyone can keep their hands off you." Alrin laughed, though he did blush initially at what she said, he wasn't sure if she said these things just to throw him off balance. She was attractive matoran...whoa was he really thinking this...anyways that wasn't the point. With her now distracting the the Toa, he was able to lop off the undead Toa's head and as it dropped to the ground. Alrin picked up the matoran trying not to think about what she said to him."Yes, I know you're loving this. However, I think someone needs a hug from you." He teased before spinning himself and Nala around before throwing the matoran in the direction of Tryna user. The Tryna Toa user was too focused on the fight going on around him, that he wouldn't notice a matoran flying straight for his face.

Edited by The Mask

OOC: That was...kinky, Kalama. XDIC:Lying on his back, Agni caught Valria being dragged off out of the corner of his eye. But he couldn't use his mask while pinned down like this. And there still was the maniac Matoran with the blade in mid-air, about to cut his head off. The Toa of fire burst into flames. The sudden surge of heat caught the Matoran off guard and he tried to get away from the burning Toa, which resulted in him crashing to the ground, mask first. Agni kicked the other one away with one leg to his chest, knocking the wind out of him.He jumped to his feet, about to run after the dark Toa who'd taken Valria, but the Skakdi was blocking his way. And next to him, the Vortixx still had an arrow on his crossbow. Agni's eyes narrowed. He took a decided step forward."Wrong move." the Skakdi commented. The Vortixx fired the bolt, just as Agni vanished. He frantically looked around left and right, before whirling around. Something red dropped down in front of him. The Vortixx only saw the flash of two blades in crossing arcs, before his weapon fell to the ground, cut and molten.Agni didn't waste any time and threw himself forward. A quick succession of punches to the abdomen wound the Vortixx over, bringing the head of the tall being down to his own level. The Toa twisted to the left and brought his right elbow up, which connected with the slender chin of the Vortixx, knocking him back upright. The Toa of fire raised his leg and kicked forward as hard as he could, right in the Vortixx' solar plexus. He was thrown back and into the Skakdi. The Zakazian tossed his unconscious companion to the side and charged at Agni, but the Toa ducked as the Skakdi was upon him and threw him over his back with his own momentum. He got back up just in time to bend out of the way of one of the Matoran's sword-strikes. Finding his footing, he parried the continuous attack, but in the end the matoran landed a hit on his forearm, leaving a deep gash in his vambraces and slightly cutting the skin underneath. He winced and the Matoran made a satisfied 'hah'-sound, but frowned as he found it difficult to remove his blade from where it stuck in Agni's armour. The Toa thanked the Ta-koro blacksmiths before grabbing the Matoran's sword-hand.He twisted until he heard a crack. The Matoran cried out in pain, but Agni knew he couldn't hesitate. With one stong punch to the side of the head, he knocked him out.Just then, the Skakdi grabbed him in a bear-hug from behind, trying to crush his ribcage. Agni could feel the air being forced out of his lungs as his armour got uncomfortably tight around the chest. "Now, finish him!" the Skakdi ordered the remaining Matoran, who cam running at him with his knives out.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

OOC: Nala is not afraid to use her womanly ways to her advantage.IC: "They can't" Nala responded grinning at Alrin's red face. "Now be gentle with me. This is my first time." She teased as he picked her up."WHEEEEEE!!!"Nala flew through the air at high speed. As she flew past, she lashed out cutting a deep gash into the Skakdi's back who was restraining Agni."DAAAAAAAAGGG!!!" The Skakdi didn't let got but his grip had slacked somewhat allowing Agni some breathing room.The Tryna user hearing the cry went to try and use his power to reanimate the Skakdi thinking he'd fallen.Instead he came face to face with Nala's Hau."Hello!" She said.He yelped and tried to swat at her.Nala sailed past but grabbed onto his shoulder looping around his back and coming up from his chest. "I'll take THAT! YOINK!" She snatched the Mask of the Toa's face.The Toa cried out as the reanimated bodies fell to the ground.Nala looped over his back again this time coming around the right side. "One for the money!" The Toa screamed as Nala cut a deep gash in his right flank. Nala kept going around to the left side. "Two for the show!" The Toa screamed again as Nala raked another cut deep in his left side. Nala changed direction going upward sinking her blades into his back and running them parallel along his spine upwards. "Three because I can!"The Toa sank to his knees howling in pain.Nala flew upwards before letting gravity catch her and bring her back down."AND DOWN YOU GO!"Blood flew as Nala's final downward strike split open the Toa and he fell lifeless to the ground as Nala landed.As if to add insult to death. Nala bent over backwards as one of the Matoran with a club from earlier tried to bludgeon her.Nala continued to roll backwards grabbing the Matoran by the torso with her legs and twisted spinning both of them so that she was standing upright and the Matoran was now on the ground.As his head came downwards, Nala sunk one of her blade into his skill killing him for good.Nala turned around and struck a pose. "TADAAAAAAA!!"

OOC: Ok, now that was kinky. But hey, can't say I don't like it XDIC:Suddenly Agni could breathe again. He used what strength he could muster, given the wiggle-room he now had, and pushed his arms out to his side. The Skakdi, distracted by Nala's strike had weakened it's grip and the Toa used that to push its arms up until they were on his shoulder. His hands were free again. He jabbed back with his blade, stabbing the Skakdi in the side, before bringining up his left hand. He dug it into the soft part of the Skakdi's elbow-joint. "GAAH!" the Skakdi cried out, but the Toa of fire went on, reached up with his right and seized the spine-extension on the shoulder of the Zakazian and hurled him forward, burying the oncoming Matoran under it. Agni hadn't let go of the arm though and he heard the shoulder pop out of it's joint as the Skakdi crashed to the ground. Hearing this hulking figure cry in pain was among the most pathetic sounds he'd ever heard, including a Muaka with its tail on fire.He seized the Skakdi by the neck, and a quick, extremely powerful heatsurge into the base of the skull knocked the brute out.The Toa of fire got up and looked around. He couldn't see the Toa of iron anymore. Cursing, he quickly looked among his fallen foes, removing the mask from the Matoran with the short sword. He wouldn't wake up anytime soon. Looking up, he saw Nala, standing like a successful hunter over the bodies of another dead Matoran and the Tryna-user. He gave her a thumbs-up, when he heard a groan from below the Skakdi and walked back over to where that one had fallen, rolling him over to reveal the Matoran underneath. Some of the spines had cut him, but he was alive. And awake too, at least partially. The Toa knelt down, pushing him into the ground at the shoulder, while using his other hand to removie this Matoran's mask as well. The loss of energy took immediate effect on the already beaten, and he started to slip into unconsciousness. "Sorry. Naptime." Agni hissed angrily.He let go of the Matoran and went over to Nala, near Alrin. "Where'd the iron-Toa go?"