Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

Friar Tuck

IC: (Vester)"That much I can see Kuyre...for a blacksmith you are quite lazy." Vester laughed, jumping over the bolas as if it was nothing. "Come closer newbie and fight me like Kuyre here is, like a man."IC: (Alrin)"I don't know. I didn't know Valria was being taken away...most have gotten caught up in the heat of battle. Two more Skakdi surrounded them. "Where are these guys coming from, Vester's fan club? Oh, and amazing job Nala." He said.IC: (Valria)"No. Not this time." A growled escaped from the lips of Valria. Her dark green eyes glowed and then narrowed on the Toa of Iron carrying her. Before he could react, she flipped around him and immediately lower the gravity surrounding her and him, making him light as a feather. She felt the surge of her elemental energy of Gravity flowing through her. She had the now lightweight Toa on her back. She flipped him over her head and kicked him over the edge."Fall." She growled, and with a wave of her hand the Toa fell to his death. It was a rather cruel act for the returning Valria but she was rightfully angry for what happened to her. She jumped into the air, using her powers to fly a bit over the bridge dropping down and pulling the sword and crossbow Mef gave to her. Ready for battle.OOC: Vezok, please stop saying that.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Wasn't planning on repeating it. Got a good chuckle out of it, that's all.IC:Agni turned, facing the two Skakdi, blade on fire again. "Before you try to join this little quarrel, take a good, long look around yourself. See the bodies of your buddies? See I just knocked the ones that came at me out."He indicated his companions around him. "I can't say my friends here will be as nice to you. So, ask yourself: Don't you two have somewhere better to sulk?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC - Kuyre - FightKuyre leapt forward, slashing in an arc at Vester's head."Lazy? Lazy is fun. Lazy is all it'll take to defeat you."He created a burst of wind to blow Vester to the ground. He then leapt over him and stabbed down.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Well that was unfortunate and I have been busy. I'll try to make time each day to reply I can't make promises, though I will say I will fulfill this Valria arc and hopefully a little bit after as well.IC: VesterVester was sure that he had moved out of the way in time. He was wrong however, he felt the cold blade pierce through his left shoulder. He gritted his teeth in pain. He got himself ready to kick Kuyre until he noticed a Toa of Earth lunging for him. Thanks to Kuyre he remained pinned to the ground, he blades knocked out of reach. He held up his hand but such and effort would prove futile, as Mef struck Vester straight in the heart, a great coup de grace, except in this case it wasn't a blow of mercy, but rather a blow of anger, of retribution for his crimes against innocent being. He would have cried out, but the pain was so much, that it was a silent scream, blood pouring out of the open wound. As he breathed his last few breaths.IC: ValriaValria dropped down and motioning with her hands upward causing the skakdi to float up a bit, before pushing her hands down, the Skakdi to fall to the ground, and then be pressed painfully."Crush." She growled, as they screamed out in pain.IC: AlrinAlrin was surprised to watch Valria seem to appear out nowhere lifting the Skakdi up into the air and then harshly slamming them into the ground with her gravity powers. It was a terrifying site to behold, like she was some avatar of retribution, carving her way through the mercenaries like it was a battlefield and she was handing out death left and right.

IC:Agni heard Mef shout and turned his head, just in time to see him spell the end of Vester. He had just ignited his hand, ready to fight the newcomer Skakdi, but the sudden appearance of Valria put an end to that plan. And any plans the Skakdi may have had. Agni saw them. Their bodies were already being pushed into the slightly soft ground, already knocked out. The Toa of fire rushed forward. "Val, stop!" he called out, stepping in between her and the Skakdi. "They've had enough!"He glanced around, looking at unconscious or dead around them, before his eyes fell on Vester. "They all have." he added, in a softer tone.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC - Kuyre - FightKuyre nodded as Mef downed Vester. It wasn't a subtle end for the evil being. Nor was it honorable from any standpoint. Quite a death he deserved. Something for what he did to Valria...what he did to Kuyre himself. His hand rose to help the Vortixx. To show mercy one last time. Maybe the start of a few more times. But he felt his arm. The scrapes. He remembered Alrin's Hau. What Valria had been reduced to. As he thought on these things, his hand dropped. Vester deserved what he got. They weren't shown mercy. He wouldn't be ether.His first thoughts upon turning around were "Oh, Val escaped and Mef shot her attackers." Apparently it was not so. Around her lay the Skakdi, yes, but they were being held there by Valria. Then they were being flung up, and slammed back down. The look in his eyes was horror. Even to his enemies, he'd given them a quick death. He hasn't tortured Vester or the others like he could've. He might've not had the Toa code, but he would never stoop down to his opponent's level."Val, quit it! Stop!" he pleaded, hurrying over.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:"Kapura is dead?" the darkness at the other side of the room asked. "Yes, master," Heuani replied. "I extracted his secret, and then made sure that it shall not leave our hands.""Tell me.""Only those without wickedness can control it."The darkness at the other end of the immense dark room roiled restlessly, but if out of anger or excitement, Heuani could not tell. His master was unfathomable even to the Toa of Shadow, who was an expert judge of character. There was a pregnant pause."Master, he gave me the clue rather easily, almost as if he wanted us led astray," Heuani said, breaking the silence. "Do you think it is possible that Kapura lied?" "No," Makuta hissed. "It resonates as the others have. I know it is truth. Kapura did not lie - he merely wanted to taunt you, to mock our chances. But this new information is problematic. I must think about how to incorporate it into our plans.""Of course, master," Heuani said. "We must let another being, one less..." Sinful. Evil. Malicious. Wicked. "...one more pure than ourselves, do the dirty work.""Yes," Makuta replied absently in his deep voice, "I have decided that much. I am already considering options. Leave me now to think, Heuani. For your good work, I have left you... a new toy." What sounded like slight amusement entered Makuta's voice; the shadow seemed to smile and grow darker."Thank you, master. I take my leave," Heuani replied, and turned to leave. ...The Vortixx was unlike any he had taken in a long time. Heuani, for all his spoiled taste, was impressed by her. She was, of course, a perfect feast to the eyes and a supple delicacy to the touch, but beyond that, Heuani found her to be highly original. It was as though a different kind of fire burned in her than in other beings, so deliciously ferocious was she in her adoration of him. Heuani, in fact, had not even had to say a word to seduce her; as soon as he entered back into his dark chamber, she pounced on him and attacked him with her lips. He'd eagerly returned the gesture. Heuani found himself, for the first time in too long, excited. Harvesting others' love had become habitual to the Toa of Shadow after so many escapades; sheer joy of it only struck him occasionally now, with specimens as singular as the one he now possessed. Heuani had lusted for such a being, such a fiery release of his tensions, more than he'd realized. The Vortixx was perfect, as perfect as he was, and she wanted him; Heuani was in rare and private ecstasy as he let her do what she wished. Her kisses were immaculate, her hands deft and soft. Heuani sighed as she pulled away for a moment. Her eyes were immense in the darkness of his room. Heuani looked straight into them. Her eyes were pools of crystal water under the moon - unobstructed portals straight into her soul. His own eyes remained cloudy, impenetrable, guarded as always, as he poured into her gaze and watched a deeper essence in them. She sat over him, her long legs straddling his abdomen. With a strong arm, Heuani pulled the Vortixx closer to himself, so that her form pressed into his, and their noses were less than an inch apart. His eyes not leaving hers, Heuani snaked his hand slowly up her lithe body to rest over her heart. He felt it beating at triple-time in excitement, almost a steady thrum against his palm. His dark, handsome face showed no expression. The Vortixx mirrored his action like a student watching a teacher, and caressed her own way up to his heart. She let her hand lie over his chest, searching for the same heartbeat.She felt nothing.Heuani's eyes went wider. The Vortixx tried to say something, but he would not let her. Heuani was suddenly cold to her touch, rigid as stone. The darkness in the room, if it was even possible, got darker. The Vortixx's large eyes now showed clearly her uncertainty, her fear. She got a bad feeling, tried to extract herself from Heuani--But he would not let her go. The Toa of Shadow had hardened his grip so that it was an icy steel vice. She seemed to have struck a chord in Heuani, one that had deeply unnerved him. She squirmed, screamed, made no progress. He was too strong. The darkness all around them seemed to harden. Heuani drew her face close to his again. He made no sound, no expression. Despite her terror, against her will, the Vortixx was nevertheless inevitably aroused by him. He was dark and cold and terrible in a way that made her feel magnetized, as if by survival instinct, towards him. It was awful and lovely at once. She kissed him again hungrily.The spell seemed broken. Heuani was once again responsive and warm to her touch, and he kissed back, his hands expertly exploring the lines of her legs. The Vortixx at once forgot what had happened; the coldness, the terror, Heuani's motionless chest, were all lost to her in the heat of the present. All she could do was shower Heuani with her desire. But Heuani remembered. And although he proceeded as normal, showed nothing, the Toa of Shadow had been supremely jarred.

test2.png

IC: (Valria)"Let them go! Do you know what men like this did to me? To us, to our team." She snapped at Kuyre and Alrin. "You can't even imagine what Telric did to me, the things he made me do. The things he made Selaria do." Tears were pouring down her face, from those green orbs, which at one point may have been beautiful but were now glowing in with that hateful look. "They tore us apart, they made a mockery of us, of Mata Nui! And you're going to just let them walk! Remember what they did to you, To our entire team! To Kuyre. To Mervik. I lost everything, even my memory!" She growled, pressing them harder.IC: (Alrin)"Valria this isn't you. Maybe I stooped that low once, lashing out in anger. I hated what I became, a monster just like them and my only difference was I was hunting them. It didn't bring them back and it didn't heal the wounds. It's not worth it, it never will be." Alrin's clear blue eyes pleaded with Valria's. She lightened only slightly, it was still a horribly slow death for two skakdi if she didn't stop. He would put his hand on her arm, push it down...but he felt like he had lost a connection with her. He couldn't tell her to be positive. Kuyre or Mef, Agni and the group. He was just a ghost and he laughed inwardly at how ironic it was to think of himself in such a way. He was white as one. He remembered the scars, he remembered all of the death and all of the suffering. He remembered the pain he caused. He could feel the tension...yet he felt he could do nothing about it.

Edited by The Mask

IC:Agni still stood in front of the two Skakdi. "Alrin is right, you know." he said firmly. "You are right, we don't know what you've been through, but I've seen what it did to you, back when I found you." He looked Valria in the eye, watching her reactions. The Toa of fire sighed. "If you walk away from this no better than Vester, than Telric, they'll have succeeded...don't give them the satisfaction."He took a step closer. "This isn't what you want."

IC(Mef)

"Agni's right, Val," Mef says while venturing forward to place a comforting hand on Valria's shoudler. "You're no better than these Brakases if you kill them. Let them crawl back to their slimy pits and you walk away. You're better than this, Val."Mef wasn't sure if his words were helping Valria, but he was willing to try anything to help her. Agni and him were the ones who had protected her this long; he wasn't about to see his work and labor not pay off. He wanted Valria to be safe and healed.-Mef Man

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo loped into the clearing around the temple, staring happily at it. He scrambled up the steps and collapsed in the center of the Kini-Suva, sheer joy and ecstasy infusing his being at the sight of it."Master," he grunted breathlessly, "I'm home." He stood up, still hunched and twisted, and looked around. He saw other beings there, creatures he didn't know, except for the pervading sense of homeness that he felt. He stepped down, and looked around. He noticed a small matoran admiring the sights. He ran for it--But this matoran was stronger than others. It swung a knife at him, and managed to catch him in the stomach. He jumped back for a moment, looking at the small scratch in his armour. Protosteel, that's what the knife was. "Very good," he rasped, before shooting up tendrils of stone to hold the matoran in place."However," he rasped, hungry from his last fight, "Not good enough." He pried apart the matoran's armour, ignoring the pained screams of his victim, and reached in with his claw. He pulled out something long and ropy...the matoran gasped in fear and pain. He punched it in the sternum, breaking it easily, and he watched as the matoran slowly winked out of existence. He dropped the body on the ground, stripping the armour from it and beginning to eat his prey. He was in plain sight of all the other Toa, Skakdi, and whoever else that were there, but he didn't care. As he bit into a piece from the matoran's arm, relishing the taste, he sighed happily. He was home.OOC: I love making odd posts like this...it's so much fun being a cannabilistic maniac Toa of Stone.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Ignotus, Reichenbach & The ShadowIgnotus landed in a small clearing, but not the location of the Kini-Nui. He recognised that there was an opening to a tunnel there, and expected that his host would be emerging from it.The Shadow stepped out of the trees into a small clearing. He saw Ignotus there."Hello."Reichenbach himself then emerged from the tunnel's opening."Aw, are you getting the party started without me?" The being chuckled. "Anyhow, there're still a few more guests to arrive, so I suppose I won't have to wait much longer to make my announcement."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ignotus"Why have you chosen this, of all places?" Ignotus asked, clearly suspicious of Reichenbach. "Makuta's gaze often rests here.""Well, I was thinking along the lines of 'If you're not particularly interested in my plan, there's a person nearby who'd be more than happy to get a recruit'.""Do not throw jokes at me. I could kill you with ease."Within a second, Reichenbach's sword was pressed against Ignotus' throat."Do you know how I became a killer?" He asked. "Well, I'll tell you. I used to be a teacher. But all those students, they got so irritating. Talking and laughing, never listening to anything I said. So, one day, I took one aside, and put my knife up against his throat, and I slit it. It only took a second. But it felt good. So I did it again. I soon found out I had a gift: I was good at killing. And when you're good at something, you never do it for free.""Do you expect to unnerve me?""No. This would unnerve you." Reichenbach brought the sword back and swung it at Ignotus, but stopped just before it would have decapitated him. "Feeling unnerved yet?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Kini-Nui"I do have my base set in Onu-Wahi, if that is what you are suggesting." Onyx said, turning the insult into a fact. "But my influnce spreads across this Island. Besides, who are you to mock a ruler of a area? As far as I know, you rule nothing." Onyx said as he sat down, and Luncora and Raveian stood next to him. Twitch and Rasp lingered behind in the shadow.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: The Shadow & Reichenbach"That's enough. Now, none of you probably know why you're here. That's why I will explain it to you."You are all virtually-unknown criminals, trying to make yourselves a name. And I have something that can help you."It is a mythical weapon, the Death-Blade, capable of killing a being with a single touch." Reichenbach tapped Ignotus' shoulder with his sword to demonstrate."With it, your struggles to become infamous will be much easier. You could become the stuff of legends! But there is one condition.""And what might that be?""You have to find it. And to find it, you'll need the detective, Thedar Chronn. He has the map and the key, and he alone."So go out! Spread the word! Last one to Thedar Chronn is a loser."Any questions?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Kini-NuiOnyx's eyes narrowed at the comment on him being unknown, but continued to listen. "Why should we do this? Most of us possess the ability to kill a being just as easily. Why should we risk our hides for something that someone else would kill us for as soon as we find it?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Reichenbach"That's the point. Most of you posess the ability to kill a being just as easily. But this should help you; You'll be more feared, and should another make an attempt on your life when you find it, you will be able to strike them down before they have even a chance to react." Reichenbach pointed out.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Kini-Nui"Reich, I don't want more people fearing me. I have enough people doing that as it is. I doubt that this sword will be worth the struggle I must go through to get it, unless you manage to convience me otherwise." He said, his face masked by his helm, not allowing anyone to view his emotions.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Reichenbach"Fine then. What if some newbie gets to the sword first? Worse, what if some do-gooder gets to it first? You'll lose that fear, and they'll be able to slay you where you stand. Perhaps it wouldn't be a sword so much as a shield?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Kini-Nui"As stated before, I would have no fear if someone else got it. I can kill as easily as that sword can, and thus it makes no difference what weapon my opponent has. Why don't you get it yourself? Why warn potential opposition, Reich? This entire thing seems fake."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Reichenbach"Perhaps I'm using reverse psychology. Perhaps I know you'll think it's a fake. But then, perhaps you're right. Maybe I am trying to trick you. Or maybe, just maybe, I'm not the 'man with the plan' you think I am. What if I just want to stir things up? Cause a little mayhem?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Reichenbach"Who says I haven't acted on it? I can tell you for a fact that there is a being in Thedar Chronn's hut killed without a sign of death in sight." Reichenbach smirked. He then looked over at Sentraken. "Getting a bit irritated, are we? Alright then, is this better: I have a weapon. I've gotten a bit bored with limitless power, and think it's about time someone else got their chance to shine. I also have reason to take vengeance on Thedar Chronn. So, I give him the map and key to the weapon, then tell a bunch of criminals about it. Of course, there might be something one of you isn't considering. All of you came with henchpeople. What if one of them will take the weapon?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Sentraken hid his surprise well as Reichenbach dubbed him a 'criminal', quickly realising that someone like him would be named as such on an island like Mata-Nui. When he spoke, he said, "No. They won't. That sword might be able to kill with a single touch, but it won't protect anyone from an explosive zamor sphere."

IC: Reichenbach"Then I would suggest you watch your back, 'cause I'm pretty sure zamor launchers don't fire backwards." Reichenbach retorted. "By the way, do your best to master your facial expressions. One eye or not, you can get across quite a bit to those who know what to look for. Contacting you was unintended, Sentraken. But, the more the merrier."OOC: You said 'well' not 'completely'. :sly:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Kini-NuiOnyx smiled behind his helm at the suggestion of his henchmen stealing the weapon. "None of them are that moronic. One would have to completely lack intelligence to betray me." He said quitely but firmly.When Reich mentioned Facial expressions, Onyx laughed a booming laugh. The criminals were in the presence of a master of body language reading. He knew their emotions from the smallest twitch of the eye, the speed of blinking, a tiny fidgit, they all betrayed their thoughts.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo loped into the clearing around the temple, staring happily at it. He scrambled up the steps and collapsed in the center of the Kini-Suva, sheer joy and ecstasy infusing his being at the sight of it."Master," he grunted breathlessly, "I'm home." He stood up, still hunched and twisted, and looked around. He saw other beings there, creatures he didn't know, except for the pervading sense of homeness that he felt. He stepped down, and looked around. He noticed a small matoran admiring the sights. He ran for it--But this matoran was stronger than others. It swung a knife at him, and managed to catch him in the stomach. He jumped back for a moment, looking at the small scratch in his armour. Protosteel, that's what the knife was. "Very good," he rasped, before shooting up tendrils of stone to hold the matoran in place."However," he rasped, hungry from his last fight, "Not good enough." He pried apart the matoran's armour, ignoring the pained screams of his victim, and reached in with his claw. He pulled out something long and ropy...the matoran gasped in fear and pain. He punched it in the sternum, breaking it easily, and he watched as the matoran slowly winked out of existence. He dropped the body on the ground, stripping the armour from it and beginning to eat his prey. He was in plain sight of all the other Toa, Skakdi, and whoever else that were there, but he didn't care. As he bit into a piece from the matoran's arm, relishing the taste, he sighed happily. He was home.OOC: I love making odd posts like this...it's so much fun being a cannabilistic maniac Toa of Stone.

IC: KraeynSuddenly Dregier's head perked up, it seemed the wolf had picked up some sort of sent and was following it. Kraeyn ran behind, only to come quick stop when he saw the gruesome sight before him. In an instant, he acted, and Ice began to form around KuAnLo. Kraeyn hoped to be able to freeze the creature as soon as possible. He figured that getting rid of that sort of vile being, was more than justified, but he would not kill it. Something in the back of Kraeyn's mind told him that such a thing was unacceptable.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Finally, something happens.IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo stopped picking his teeth with the matoran's finger, noticing ice starting to form around him. He smiled, standing up and flexing his muscles. The ice cracked, and then he made a quick dash towards the being attacking him, the ice flying off of his body.He activated his Sanok, picking up the Matoran's knife that it had carried, and he threw it towards the being attacking him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Reichenbach"You think I would be foolish enough to be a victim of my own desires? I can tell you what everyone here thinks of this opportunity, from their reactions to my announcement."You, Onyx, are mildly interested. Sentraken, however, believes himself to be above such things. Ignotus over there is sitting quietly and letting you argue, in case he can slip away and get his hands on it first. And The Shadow is just here so he can wait for you to start killing each other. Am I right?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]