Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

Friar Tuck

IC: Reichenbach"I was proving a point. BTW, don't let that god complex get in the way of what little common sense you have." Reichenbach replied.OOC: Yeah, Reich uses abbreviations. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo ground to a stop, staring at the knife on the ground. His bestial smile crept its way across his face as he began to slowly circle his opponent, growling at the wolf at his side."Very good," he growled. "Very good. Now...prove to me you can do more." He stopped, low to the ground, watching the Toa of Ice. "After all, if you can I might just decide to become part of your wolf-pack, eh? Hehehe...I'll probably find more food with you, won't I?" He rasped, and began to laugh, a hideous sound that was somewhere between a cough and a bark.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

ooC: Don't run away from me. >:(Also please don't bunny Dregier by making him bark and the like, he doesn't exactly how a normal wolf would.IC: KraeynKAL never reached the woods, a wall of ice materialized it self in front of him. There was no way Kraeyn was going to let someone like him run free. Kraeyn was going to stop this...this...this beast. There wasn't a better term to describe KAL.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Let's assume instincts, and sorry. :P I just felt that having a wolf bark at him would fit the situation.IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo smiled, seeing the wall of ice. He stood up completely, his twisted form becoming noticeable now that he stood. He raised one twisted, muscled, and clawed arm, rearing back. He smiled again, rubbing his fist. His first punch had weakened the ice, cracking it all over. He kicked it, and the wall fell apart. He then dropped to all fours, loping for Ko-Wahi.OOC: KuAnLo to Ko-Wahi...sorry, Onarax, but there's really nothing going on here. :P I wish you could have played with the being he originally was, haha.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Kini-Nui"The only thing I'm 'mildly interested' in is your insanity, Reich." Onyx said flatly, betraying no emotion, save scorn through his voice.When The one-eyed Vortixx spoke, Onyx remained equally emotionless as he replied. "I must admit, the Vortixx has a point. You're not winning any of us over with this, Reich. What would be commonsense at the moment would be to kill you, to eliminate opposition. Not for the sword, but for power." Onyx said, betray no sign that he planned to follow his own recommendation.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Just FYI, the Death-Blade DOES exist. (Yes, I PM'ed Nuju and everything)IC: Reichenbach"Well, there's no doubt that you could try to kill me. But I'll bet I've killed more people, today alone, than you could in a month." Reichenbach hissed. "And it would be pointless, anyway. I don't want power. I don't want money. I just want to make this boring little island a bit more chaotic. Is that really too much to ask for?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Whining? Seriously? He didn't whine at all there, he hasn't ever whined.And what makes you think he's actually going to prove it? :sly:IC: Reichenbach"Why should I bother with evidence?" Reichenbach replied. "Either you believe me, or you don't. It's that simple. I'm not bringing any evidence in to complicate things. And what would you want as evidence, anyway?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: I write from Sentraken's viewpoint. Sentraken sees all other beings as lower than him, and as weak, emotion-driven beings who lead a futile life. Therefore, he sees Reichenbach arguing that "all he wants" is chaos, then Sentraken sees it as whining. Kapeesh?IC: "You haven't given us any information for me to base an answer to that question on. You simply said that there was a magic sword and that you want us to find it for some pathetic personal reason. Why I should care about your pursuits or about a sword, that has a slim chance of existing anyway, is beyond me." Sentraken replied bluntly, "That is why I do not believe you. It is possible that you will now make a futile attempt to kill me, and I invite you to try."

OOC: Still, just pointing it out.IC: Reichenbach"Kill you? Why would I want to kill you?" Reichenbach almost laughed. "You heard what I said to Ignotus. If you're good at something, you never do it for free. Besides, I didn't intend to contact you, anyway. If you have no interest in this sword, anyway, may I ask why it is that you are still here?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Reichenbach"One down, several to go. So who's next?" Reichenbach had noticed both Sentraken and The Shadow slipping away, unnoticed. He had an idea of where The Shadow was headed, but expected Sentraken to be doing something unrelated to the Death-Blade."But, back on-topic, there's just one rule. If you decide to go for the weapon, then you better make sure no-one else gets to it first. Now, I will be the referee, and should this rule be broken, there will be..." Reichenbach smiled slightly. "Consequences. And the rule is, you can't kill each other unless one of you goes for Chronn. If they get too close to him, you have permission to make sure they can't get the map or key from him, by any means you deem necessary. And now, I take my leave. Farewell."And like that, with a small puff of smoke, Reichenbach was gone.OOC: Reichenbach and The Shadow to Onu-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: IgnotusConquest. Would this weapon really make it easier? Ignotus decided that, logically, it would be more intelligent to try to claim the weapon for himself. All he would have to do would be to wait.OOC: Ignotus to Onu-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

• 2 weeks later...

IC: Gutlun rose to his feet as he finished carving the riddle into the mouth of the giant totem by the Amaja Circle. It read:Until I am measuredI am not known,Yet how you miss meWhen I have flown.A simple riddle. Many knew the answer. But it had little relevance to anything. Just a touch of charm Sentraken had told him to add if there was enough of the answer.Gutlun went and sat on a tree branch, adjusting his weapons.

IC: Raveian, Kini-NuiRaveian smiled, revealing untoa teeth, sharp and long. Activating his sonics powers, he whispered, and then transported the sound to Gutlun's ear. "Sentraken." Was all it contained. Holding up the coin, Raveian's smile turned into a mischevious grin.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:The chamber was black as pitch. The darkness was empty but at once filled. When doors at one end of the room opened, it was this weighty darkness that refused to let any of even the faint light from outside enter. Into the room, three tall, spiny creatures filed. Their staves were carried loosely, and their heads were down, like shamed dogs. As they should have been. The darkness knew what their posture meant.Yet another search party had returned empty-handed. Every conceivable hiding place, every ancient passage, every forgotten chamber within its knowledge, had been scoured. And the darkness had an immeasurable knowledge. It remembered everything. But none of the secret places of which it knew had borne fruit. The objects that it sought had been nowhere. There had been many false leads, many red herrings and replicas and even taunting messages; but it was as though the stolen six had slid through a sieve, vanished without a trace.There were two possibilities; either whoever had stolen the six had a more thorough understanding of the island than the darkness itself - impossible, surely - or else it was moving too fast to be tracked or caught by even the most powerful of the lord of darkness's servants. How either of these was at all feasible evaded reason. How had any being alive outwitted the darkness for this long?In frustration, the darkness lashed out. All three of the beings before it were immediately shattered into particles of dust that showered the closed doors behind them. The darkness roiled in wrath. It did not know where else to look, how else to find the objects of power that had been stolen from its own doorstep. The longer its treasures had been gone, the angrier the darkness had become. The darkness never felt fear or apprehension. Only mounting fury. But, at the speed of a sudden thought, the darkness oddly changed its mood. It became contemplative. How had a being alive lasted so long? No being alive on the island could have outlasted the darkness. So the only candidates left were those that the darkness had thought dead. As soon as this realization occurred to the darkness, it knew that it was correct. What being could it have been, one known to be dead, one that could have stolen the six from under its nose?Makuta knew.

test2.png

IC: KraeynThe Toa and his wolf were done here, that much was certain. He had stayed in hopes of finding just what minion Makuta had. So far none had arrived, so now he was leaving, it was time to do some good in the world. Time to live the rest of his life to the fullest. For he didn't have that much time.ooC: Kraeyn and Dregier to somewhere.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: LezoldCamouflaged in a dense foliage of leaves, bushes and plant-life, Lezold stood on lookout from the shadows, awaiting Zenix. At first, Kini-Nui was a place of resentment for the Toa, finding great distaste in its association with the Toa-Mata and everything else that goes against Makuta's will...but in time, this place was also their graves, crushing all hope for those who resisted the lord of shadow's will.How ironic...Deep down inside, Lezold whole-heartedly believed that Makuta had committed the act, even without truth. It brought a wretched grin to his face, hidden by his scarf but his eyes betrayed a malevolent twinkle.

IC, Zenix: Zenix, still in his Onu-Matoran disguise, walked into the forest around Kini-Nui. It felt good to be near Makuta's lair. Zenix continued walking. He stopped, and looked around. In front of him, but not facing him, was a green Toa. Lezold, he thought. He walked up to him. His voice instantly changed from a squeaky Matoran's to a deep Toa's. "Hello, Lezold," he said.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: LezoldAn Onu-Matoran approached him, one that was about to be slaughtered until a deep, familiar voice rang from his mouth. His tense shoulders relaxed slightly and his hands strayed away from his battle axes."Zenix. It's been too long." he began, offering a hand to shake, a gesture he rarely ever did.