Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

Friar Tuck

IC: Lezold"What is it I wish to talk to you about?" Lezold echoed, his gaze moving off to the side, his eyes distant but thoughtful. "How you've been, how you've been occupying yourself lately and all the other pleasantries...but those can wait. On a more serious matter, I have called upon you to join me once more, Zenix." he said, pausing to let the words sink in."We have been idle for too long. As I'm sure you've heard, Turaga are disappearing, one by one and this is no coincidence: I believe this is Makuta's will. Fear is sinking into the hearts of Matoran and their hope is wavering like the flame of a candle about to go out. Now is the best time to strike...now is the best time to impose our power on this island.""What say you, friend? Will you join me in my conquest for the master of shadows?"

IC: JothamAs Jotham made his way down the ridge, he realized it would be a good idea to get an idea of where on the island he was at. Out of Ko, obviously, he thought, observing the rocky terrain. South of it, to be exact. And west. But still on a mountain? ...Of course. The Mangai. That meant the nearest landmark would be...Kini-Nui. Naturally, his search would have led him here.OOC: Yo. Would you guys be interested in fighting/being discovered by a (good) Toa of Stone? Also, if you're making evil plotz, can I join you?

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Lezold"Then it's settled. Of all people, I am glad it is you helping me...however, your company will only bring me pleasure for so long. Two of us cannot accomplish such a feat by ourselves; we will need many more to join us, much to my dislike." he said, the last thought almost repulsive and the phrase tacky in his mouth."If none will join us, though, then so be it."OOC: No I don't mind being discovered but I can't guarantee your character will come out unscathed. That and feel free to join us in our evil plot: we always need more people, like my post above said.

OOC: Sorry about my sudden disappearance.IC: Lezold"Then lets not tarry. The sooner we start the better." he said, almost conclusively as he began to walk further away from Kini-Nui. Hopefully this would be the beginning of something big however as long as it contributed to Makuta's desires, Lezold was happy."So Zenix...now is the time for pleasantries." he chuckled very faintly, still a sinister edge to his voice. "Tell me, how have you been occupying yourself lately?"

IC, Zenix: Zenix was reluctant to talk about what he had been doing. "Well... I attempted to destroy the Lavapool Inn in Ta-Koro, starting with the wine cellar- but I was thwarted by two meddlesome Toa, one of them especially annoying... I will have my revenge on them in due time..." He said this with a hint of annoyance and anger in his voice.

OOC: Bwahahahha! :PIC: 'Spyder'Two sets of eyes focused on the two Toa as the walked through the forrest. Four sets of limbs trembled. Was it fear? No, something more disturbing, hunger.The being known as 'Spyder' watched Zenix and Lezold from his web in the trees, only visable if they so happened to look strait up. And even then, they would have to have very keen eyesight in order to see the Rahi-like Toa of Crystal.Spyder suddenly jumped from his hiding place, and landed lightly on all eight of his limbs in front of them. A horrible chattering sound came from him. His muscles contracted, as if he was gooing to jump on one of them.And then he spoke, his voice sounded like fear itself, "What... Are two Toasssss doing in.... My Homeeeeee....?"Two eyes focused on Zenix, two on Lezold. His mandables clicked together as he spoke.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: LezoldAs soon as Spyder finished his sentence, he would find himself incredibly heavy as an invisible force bore down on him with crushing force and weight while thick earth wrapped itself around the monstrosity's legs, immobilizing him. This new creature disgusted Lezold greatly, with its putrid and unorthodox appearance, his feelings present in his deathly eyes.The Toa of earth merely pulled out one of his battle axes and continued to stare at the creature viciously. If he had to kill the thing then so be it; mercy was something he did not care for."We mean no harm...unless you wish harm upon us. We're merely passing through."

Edited by TX Wade

IC: 'Spyder'Crystaline spiked suddenly shot out from the being's feet, breaking through the earthen bonds. "If you are friendsssss....." he shot back, "Why do yooouuu... attack?"He studied the two Toa with his four hate filled eyes. His segmented armor rattled as 'Spyder' rose up on his hind "legs".

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Lezold"Stand down." Lezold ordered, his eyes narrowing as he further increased the gravity on Spyder, making standing much harder. His grip on his battle axe tightened firmly."Friends is an overstatement. We are acquaintances." his smooth voice replied. "Attack is such an ugly word...I prefer the term 'restraint'. Not to be rude but most would be frightened to death by your appearance and would try to kill you instantly, as I'm sure you know. However, I will be the better person."Relinquishing control of his Garai, all heaviness Spyder would have felt dissipated, leaving nothing but a feeling of incredible lightness."Now then, may we pass without bloodshed?"OOC: You could use the fact that Lezold did not attempt to kill as an act of mercy, of kindness almost and for that you wish to join them. I'm off for the night so Xemnas, take over.

IC: 'Spyder'"I would nottttt.... rip off your limbsssss...." the Toa of Crystal replied as the power of the Garai disappeared, "It isssss..... too quick a deathhhh....."'Spyder' snapped at the air with his claws and said, "Are you fiendssssss...... of Makuta....? Only those who arrreee.... may passssss......"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC, Zenix: "Friends of the Makuta... are friends of ours," said Zenix. "We indeed serve the Makuta." Zenix held out his hand. Instantly, a ball of Blackfire appeared in his hand, making the air hotter and sucking in light at the same time. "Behold, my element, stranger," he said. "I am a servant of the Makuta. I live to do the Dark One's will..."

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo loped in out of the shadows, a small Matoran arm in his mouth. He crouched down and began to eat it, before noticing there were others there watching him. He growled at them."My food," he said, not caring if they thought it odd. "Get your own, if Makuta favors you."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: SpyderThe Rahi-like Toa hissed at the newcomer, his mandables clicking together. He eyed the matoran, as if he also wanted to take a bite out of it. He did. "And whoooo...... are youuuu......?" Spyder asked.His eyes move independently when he looked towards KuAnLo, first his bottem right, then the top right, then the top left, and last his bottem left eye focused on the being.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: This is probably a bad idea, but...IC: JothamJotham quickly made his way to the spot he had felt the disturbance. He soon found himself at the edge of a cliff of sorts, the rock rapidly falling away and giving way to a jungle. Jotham reasoned that whatever had caused the disturbance must be down there, but he hesitated rather than pressing on. It was not that he would be unable to get back up again - no, he could scale the rock wall as easily as walk - nor was it that it would be difficult to get down. It was simply that, once he entered the jungle, he would be quite literally out of his element. He would be completely unable to sense the presence of others through the ground, for one thing, not to mention that there would be very little rock for him to absorb should he need to replenish his power. And so it was with great caution that the Toa of Stone formed a disc of rock, stepped onto it, and lowered himself to the forest floor.Jotham had continued on in his original direction - southwest - for no more than a few minutes when he heard voices drifting toward him from up ahead. He stopped, looking around cautiously, and then continued on stealthily, walking in a slight crouch, a hand resting on one of his daggers.

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Balta, you goin' get whooped :PIC: LezoldSo another freak joins the circus. First a spider-like Toa abomination and then a cannibalistic Toa, both putrid, repulsive, vicious but in the end, they served Makuta. That's all that counts."Who are you, stranger? Do you work for Makuta?" he asked nonchalantly.

OOC: Probably, yeah. :P I was hoping for two on one, but that's obviously not gonna happen now.IC: JothamJotham was close enough now to make out the voices, though faintly."...you, stranger?" someone was saying. "Do you work for Makuta?"Jotham's senses jumped to high alert. The question could have been asked by someone on his side, identifying a possible enemy, but the speaker's tone told him otherwise...

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: LezoldAs Lezold stood, waiting for a reply from the cannibal, the faint sound of rustling leaves accompanied by their movement crossed the Onu-Toa's hearing and vision. Always having been very aware of his surroundings was quite a perk, especially for someone like him who couldn't afford to be tailed or spotted."Who's there? Show yourself." he ordered with an edge to his voice, indicating that hiding or anything of the sort would be the worst of options.OOC: Hope you don't mind.

OOC: Not really. Had to happen sooner or later.IC: JothamAdrenaline coursed through Jotham's veins as the first speaker's voice suddenly rang out:"Who's there? Show yourself."Jotham's mind raced. How had he been detected? Well, there's not much you can do about it now. Something in the speaker's voice told him that it would be a good idea to obey. But he could still do this on his own terms...He quickly crossed the last few bio, stopping at the very edge of the clearing, careful to remain in the shadows.Jotham scanned the small group quickly. A glance answered his earlier question - the speaker was a Toa of Earth, who had doubtless sensed his approach with his power. He was joined by a cloaked being, who was probably a Toa, but he could have been a Skakdi or Vortixx as well - Jotham could not tell. There were also two Toa who could barely be described as such - one, orange and black, was severely mutated, with extra eyes and limbs; the other, who wore gunmetal armor, was hunched over and covered with gaping wounds, most of which showed signs of infection. Jotham had a feeling that the first two would be the ones to watch out for in a fight, but experience told him that beings such as the second two could easily be just as dangerous.All this he registered within the briefest of moments. "Greetings," he said, his voice soft and low.

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: You wouldn't be able to figure out spot on he's a Toa of earth due to the green in his appearance. Guess, probably but a definite no. I'll let it slide this time.IC: LezoldLezold's eyes squinted as he inspected the eavesdropper, studying him. In an instant, Jotham seemed to weigh incredibly more than he should, an effect from the usage of Lezold's Garai...running away from a Toa of earth with powers over Gravity would be foolish. Earth began to shift under Jotham's feet, ready to grip him at the slightest hint of suspicion."Hasn't anyone told you it's rude to listen into other people's conversations?" he asked theoretically, his voice smooth but still deadly. "Now answer the following questions: who are you? What did you hear? Why were you watching us?"

IC: JothamJotham suddenly felt his body grow incredibly heavy, the earth at his feet shifting slightly. He forced himself to remain upright as the Toa, whom Jotham was now certain controlled Earth, questioned him."Who are you? What did you hear? Why were you watching us?"Jotham ignored the mutated Toa as it began to creep toward him. What did I hear? ...So they have something to hide. He considered the situation. If I pretend I know more than I do, they might let something slip. But they might also decide I know too much, and I don't like these odds if it comes to a fight..."Jotham is my name," he replied, in the same voice as before. "In truth, I heard little, though what I did hear was only because I am passing through these woods. And now I shall ask you: Who are you?"

Q2TtLEz.png

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo looked up from the remains of the Matoran's arm, and smiled, showing his teeth. He slowly began to slink around Jotham, walking on all fours."Aha," he said, "So somebody thought to come and fight, eh?" KuAnLo laughed, a harsh, barking sound. He then grinned at the trapped Toa, showing his bloodstained teeth."So," he began, "If we kill him, can the spider-guy and I share the body?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: LezoldWhether Jotham was being truthful or not, Lezold couldn't risk him going about, spreading news of a group of Followers of Makuta, if he did hear that. He was certain that the eavesdropper heard that tiny tidbit and any other follower wouldn't have hesitated to reveal themselves for they had nothing to worry about."My name is of little importance to you right now...now I ask again, what did you hear?" he asked one more, this time his voice more commanding. 'Little' didn't satisfy the Onu-Toa.

Edited by TX Wade

IC - Kinika - Entrance"Probably about as much as I heard."A Toa shaped object stood against a tree some twenty feet away from the group. He had been there for the past half hour? Listening in to the conversation. The other eavesdropper was undoubtedly screwed without assistance."Followers of Makuta? How endearing. Might me and my friend here travel back to the village from which we came?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: LezoldThat was all Lezold needed to hear. Now that the cat was officially out of the bag, they couldn't very well have the possibility of their identities being spread across the island. Without moving, Lezold willed the earth surrounding Jotham to sink like quicksand while it clawed at him, forcing him down along with his powers of Gravity. "This one's mine. Get the other."