• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1779 replies to this topic

#1361 Offline Nuju Metru

Nuju Metru
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Assistants
  • Senior BZPRPG Staff

• 13-February 08
  • 12,306 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 06:14 PM

IC:Heuani picked Echelon up by the throat. Both Toa, the instant before, had been crouched in one way or another, only a few feet from one another. Heuani closed the distance like a pouncing cat, hand outstretched. He caught Echelon under the chin with open fingers at the same time as his legs straightened, and in this motion he pushing the Toa of Magnetism up off the floor forcefully. Echelon, already hoarse and sore from his earlier lack of breath, gagged as gravity pulled him against his own larynx. Heuani repositioned his hand easily, cupping it below Echelon's jaw. Slowly, Heuani pried away his hand, finger by finger, until only his index finger remained. Echelon was held a foot off the ground for a few seconds by only the pointer finger of the Toa of Shadow, whose face betrayed none of the strain evident in the muscles of his arm. Heuani finally flicked his hand away and let Echelon crumple back to earth. The Manas watched impassively in total stillness."To truly serve our master," Heuani replied, "I find that one is better equipped by the tools he gives than any amassed by oneself." Echelon found that he had to agree - even he had not foreseen such raw strength in the Toa of Shadow. "Besides; there is a distinction to be made between taking time for self-advancement for the sake of our master, and disregarding his orders to pursue a pet project. I think we both know where you stand, when that distinction is made. After all, if you truly had created the Marks for the service of our master, you would have distributed them only amongst those loyal to him."Echelon's head was bowed; he spit out a little blood. "Look at me," Heuani said, more as a statement than a request. Echelon found his eyes trained on the Toa of Shadow, who met his gaze with ice. "I am reassured to hear you understand the dominance of our master on this island. You are correct in saying that will never change; any defense that stood for the 'good people' of this place was abolished long ago. The denizens of this slab of land too often forget that control of their island is not in their hands.""Loyalty," the Toa of Shadow finished, tapping the shell of one of the crabs, "Is not a grandiose concept. It's simple: loyalty is what the one to whom you are loyal defines it to be. And our master defines it as absolute obedience."

Edited by Nuju Metru, Nov 20 2012 - 06:16 PM.

ghostie.jpg

#1362 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,121 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 06:40 PM

IC (Echelon)Once more, Echelon found himself on his knees and struggling for breath."True, I left the troops at an...inopportune moment," he said. "But did I not also broker the deal with Ambages that destroyed Pala-Koro? Did I not lead our forces to victory, shattering that wretched organisation? And think. With the power of the marks, how much more resounding might our victory have been?"And there is one other thing. I have lost the Master Mark, but its vestiges still sometimes surface; I sensed something up there. The Bearer of Fear passed this way, did he not? I can guess his reason for coming. He will be most useful to our Master."Echelon dared to look Heuani in the eye once more."Don't deny it. My actions were not, perhaps, well-timed, but even in my failure I returned, we triumphed, and in the long run I may even have created a powerful new tool for our cause."

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#1363 Offline Nuju Metru

Nuju Metru
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Assistants
  • Senior BZPRPG Staff

• 13-February 08
  • 12,306 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 07:38 PM

IC:"Our master does not believe such judgement calls are at your discretion," Heuani replied tersely. "You can weave the words in any way you wish; it will not change the mind of our master."

ghostie.jpg

#1364 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,740 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 09:41 PM

IC: Aurum"Right. In any case, I guess Master is using this chance to test our patience."OOC: This char, we shall sacrifice to Makuta!IC: CyraxCyrax walked towards Kini-Nui. She saw a group of beings around it, and obliviously walked forwards.

Edited by Jl1223 X, Nov 20 2012 - 10:31 PM.

GT: Jl1223 X  -  Anyone playing Destiny or Halo on the Xbone? Add me!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1365 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,121 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 02:03 AM

IC (Echelon)"Very well," Echelon sighed. "I resign myself to whatever fate our Master deems fit..."

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#1366 Offline Nuju Metru

Nuju Metru
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Assistants
  • Senior BZPRPG Staff

• 13-February 08
  • 12,306 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 03:12 PM

IC:"Stand up," Heuani ordered. Echelon groaned, stood, and fell back to earth as his knees - hurt from his many falls back to earth - gave out. Heuani repeated his order, and, in renewed pain, Echelon managed to rise shakily to his feet. He swayed, but remained upright. "Follow me," the Toa of Shadow said, walking towards one of the red-lit openings. As he passed Echelon, Heuani pushed him to earth once again, with casual cruelty. The Toa of Shadow kept walking, and the exhausted Echelon was forced to stand once more and limp after him. He wished he had his staff to lean on. The Manas watched the two Toa leave impassively, before returning to the greenish darkness behind them. It seemed to Echelon that they walked for an eternity down the passage; the tunnel was straight, and he could see the end, but his pained body saw it as twice as far away. At long last, he emerged behind Heuani into a huge chamber. The room was so massive that its walls and roof were lost in blackness. Stone pillars, each about ten feet in diameter, were interspersed at normal increments, pounding with stillness into an invisible ceiling. Heuani watched the awe evident in Echelon's face turn to dread; the Toa of Magnetism balked at the thought of more walking in this immense space. But Echelon still withheld his complaint as he continued limping behind Heuani through the sparse forest of pillars. The Toa of Magnetism grabbed at his sides, pained. Heuani was annoyed having to walk with Echelon; normally, he could shadow-jump to wherever he needed to be. Walking was so mundane. Their destination, though, was close; a dark door at one wall that opened as they approached. When they had both entered into the room, the doors closed and red lightstones waxed into luminescence, revealing a stone slab, elevated from the ground like a table, and an open-topped metal vat. "Lie down," Heuani said, indicating the slab. In relief, Echelon hobbled over to the table and crawled onto it. Heuani strode to the vat, and pulled something out that made a damp noise, screeched a little, but soon quieted. Echelon, laying back down, craned his head to see what it was. He saw the shell of a chitinous slug held in Heuani's hands, which was dark tan in color and moved gently. "A Parakuka?" Echelon asked. He hoped not - that would remove his reanimation abilities, turn him into little more than a dumb beast. "No," Heuani replied. "Something more traditional." With that, the Toa of Shadow tossed the Kraata lightly onto Echelon's upturned Kanohi Tryna.

ghostie.jpg

#1367 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,121 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 03:45 PM

IC (Echelon)Many beings would have squirmed in fear and disgust as the Kraata landed on their mask. Echelon did not.The Dark Toa did not even flinch as the slug-like creature attached itself to his face. In fact, he almost...welcomed it. It was a connection to the Dark Lord. True, with his mask infected he could not truly commune with Makuta; but Makuta would be able to communicate with him, making it likely that he would henceforth receive orders rather more often. The mask would keep him in check, yes; but that was not disagreeable compared to the effects of, say a Parakuka; the loss of a little free will was nothing to the loss of his powers.And a being with both an Infected mask and an intact mind commanded a certain degree of authority among Makuta's followers.Echelon smiled as the Kraata did its work. He even began to savour the sensation of patterns of corruption appearing on his mask, the feeling of a dark presence growing in the back of his mind. He knew that part of this feeling was due to the infection itself; but it was a small price to pay - and suddenly, free will didn't seem to matter so much any more...why not just let go completely, give in to the mask...Echelon suppressed the thought, clamping it back to the subconscious where it belonged. Weaker-minded beings would easily succumb and become mindless husks, but the Dark Toa would not allow that to happen. After all, he would be so much more useful to Makuta with his brilliant mind.And then, the process was complete. The Kraata slithered off Echelon's mask, dropping onto his hand. Sitting up, Echelon raised the slug to hold it in front of him; he identified it as a Kraata of Fragmentation. One long finger stroked its chitinous back. The creature wriggled a little in pleasure. Echelon was intrigued; he felt a degree of kinship with the Kraata he'd never experienced before.Rising to his feet, he strode slowly to the vat, dropping the Kraata back in with its fellows. As the dark but reflective surface of the water grew still, Echelon saw his new visage gazing up at him from the liquid. To his surprise, his mask was not covered in rust and pits, as most were; instead, it bore an elegant but menacing pattern of corrupted scars; tattoo-like lines of Infection spread out across it, forming loops around the eyeholes spreading up the crest and running out across the cheeks and fangs. Again, the Dark Toa felt intrigued. Perhaps it was due to his submission to the process, whereas most other victims were Infected under duress...he would have to study this possibility.As long as it doesn't get in the way of my orders.And there it was, the expected pang of obedience from his subconscious.Echelon looked up, turning his newly-patterned mask to face Heuani's smooth jet one. For a moment, he seemed lost for words, until -"Thank you, Heuani."OOC: The patterns look somewhat like this, except in rusty-corrupted-infection-ness.

Edited by Ghosthands, Nov 22 2012 - 03:46 PM.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#1368 Offline Nuju Metru

Nuju Metru
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Assistants
  • Senior BZPRPG Staff

• 13-February 08
  • 12,306 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 03:54 PM

IC:"Leave," Heuani said simply. Echelon was compelled to obey.

ghostie.jpg

#1369 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,121 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 04:10 PM

IC (Echelon)Echelon inclined his head respectfully, not wholly due to the Infection's prodding, and turned, leaving the chamber. He still limped, still clutched his side, but there was a resoluteness in his eyes as he followed the path he had taken with Heuani.He emerged into Mangaia's dark atrium, and the Manas scuttled out of his way as he passed. As he went, he held out a hand, and an object leaped up into it - the Manas eye.As he stood on the metal platform, there was a mechanical whirr and it began to move smoothly upwards, accelerating towards the surface. Echelon held a hand over his forearm, setting the fractured bone back together, then narrowed his eyes as sunlight suddenly fell upon his mask.With a scraping of stone, the seal at the centre of Kini-Nui opened, beings near it jumping away for fear of falling in - or of what might come out. Echelon rose slowly out of the gaping hole as the segments of carved stone slid away, the platform slowing to a halt as it reached its destination. The Dark Toa stood with his back to the Makuta-Followers. For a few moments, no-one spoke, no-one moved.Then Echelon turned, revealing his mask to the Followers.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#1370 Offline Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 05:45 PM

IC: Xerov (Kini-Nui)Punishment.This is coming to all of us, in time. Every one of us will be a mindless slave to Makuta's wishes the moment we start showing too much free will. Echelon is a warning.I know the system: someone does something wrong, you punish them, scar them, and let all the world see it, fear meeting the same fate.It's called tyranny.Suddenly, I can see everything I've done wrong, every mistake I made. Joske was right. I need to help the people of Mata Nui, not fight them or hide from them. Everyone has a destiny, and everyone must find it. I don't want to be a slave. That's all I've ever been.Although my face is emotionless and my eyes are cold, I've already begun planning to escape. I got away before, I can do it again, although this time I won't have the same opportunity.Makuta is a tyrant. Sure, among his followers, no one cares what I've done in the past, as long as I help them now. But I can't stay somewhere where leaving at the wrong time means losing who you are.I don't like who I am. I don't think I ever have. But I'd rather have personality than be another drone with an infected Kanohi.I'm the first to break the silence after Echelon turns. "Hey, you've got something on your mask."

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#1371 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,121 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 05:51 PM

IC (Echelon)"You noticed," Echelon replied sarcastically.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#1372 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 22-July 12
  • 641 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 05:54 PM

IC: Cimond"Well, I don't suppose that's an infected mask. Or perhaps... Did our lord infect your mask? Why would he do that?"

I ain't afraid of no ghost.

#1373 Offline Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 05:58 PM

IC: Xerov (Kini-Nui)"So, I'm guessing 'obedient' is the new 'innovative', then?"

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#1374 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,121 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 06:01 PM

IC (Echelon)"The Master of Shadows felt I needed a little more...incentive, shall we say, to follow orders," Echelon replied. "Needless to say, my attention to the cause won't be an issue again."The Dark Toa stepped off the platform and strode out across the flat surface of the Temple. Behind him, the slabs of stone slid back into place, covering the gaping abyss that led to Makuta's lair."Fear not," he continued. "I am not a mindless husk, as so many bearers of Infection are. My mind is still my own, with all the capacity for innovation that Xerov here suggests I may lack - "He gave the Matoran a warning glance." - intact. This - " he tapped the mask " - is simply a link to our Master so that he may ensure I do not stray from the path."

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#1375 Offline Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 06:16 PM

IC: Xerov (Kini-Nui)And there we go. I was right. Makuta's problem with Echelon was his independence.Fortunately for most of the other Followers, they're mindlessly devoted even without infected masks, but I'm at a disadvantage here. I'm not devoted, and I'm not obedient.If I don't get the Karz out of here soon, though, one thing I will be is screwed.Also, excuse me if I'm a little doubtful of Echelon's statement. Were Makuta controlling him, that is exactly what he likely would have said to reassure us. Or, worse, exactly what Makuta would want him to believe. Either way, Echelon's mind and innovation are now Makuta's, and I don't want to see mine going the same way. Makuta's bad enough with incredible power, I can only imagine what he'd be like with a sense of humour.

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#1376 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,740 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 06:48 PM

IC: Aurum"Well, this is going to be one fun trip."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1377 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 17-June 10
  • 3,764 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 10:22 PM

IC, Zenix: Zenix walked over to Echelon, admiring the patterns on the Dark Toa's mask. He had never seen such intriguing things, and it was something Zenix would have to learn more about. "Here," he said as he handed Echelon back his staff. "I believe this belongs to you..." Zenix stepped back a little. "Did you ascertain any futher instructions from our Master?" he asked.

I've got no strings, to hold me down

To make me fret, and make me frown

I had strings, but now I'm free

There are no strings on me

Avengers-Age-Of-Ultron-300x200.jpg

#1378 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,740 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 11:39 PM

IC: Aurum"Even if he hasn't, we have a direct...connection. Just saying."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1379 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 13-May 09
  • 1,881 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 10:03 AM

IC: (Kino)Kino's body language and facial expression was one of amusement. Echelon's obedience wouldn't be a problem anymore.He will also serve as a connection to the Mask of Shadows, I must admit I am envious of his reward. Zenix had already asked the question she was going to ask. So why repeat the same thing but spoken differently? The dark green Toa with light green stripes simply waited for Echelon to answer. She wondered if Echelon now loathed the connection as some would. It robbed them of their independence. Personally Kino would have strove for such connection with the Dark Lord, to have the Lord of Shadows always with you. It was...a comforting thought to Kino.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

#1380 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 07-March 11
  • 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 04:03 PM

OOC: Here is something tasty me and Gravs cooked up.IC: KuhrinThe early morning sunlight peered through the canopy of treetops that sat at the roof of the small jungle surrounding Kini-Nui. Its young rays were voyeuristic, spying on the figure that seemed to glide silently through the dense jungle growth. The only sign of his movement was the occasional overgrown plant being brushed aside; were it not for that, his rusted armour could easily fit him in with the many other relics of times past lost to this region.Kuhrin's mind was absent of these thoughts, but hardly far from them. The battle for Kini-Nui still sounded in his head as clear as the day it happened. It was on that day he had lost one of his only and best friends. They had attributed his 'leap over the deep end' to this, that their own idiocy was the cause of him going 'insane'. In fact it was truly the opposite. Nothing made him saner than understanding how selfish they really were.There was, of course, another chapter of the story, that his train of thought had come to stop and dwell at now. The seeds of his change of heart and clearing of vision had been sewn long before Kini-Nui. When he was still a young, enterprising individual making his way up the ranks of the Ta-Koro Guard, the start of his journey through the grey had really began to take its first few steps...* * *'Cool' was not a slang word Ta-Matoran would use a lot, save in rants about Ko-Wahi. They would be more likely to use the word 'hot' in its place. Kuhrin was an exception to this rule. He was regularly referred to as 'chilled out', 'cool' and other things of the sort, thanks to his laid-back attitude to lava farming and surfing. In the same way that any non-Ta-Matoran would consider getting medical attention for lava burns, non-Kuhrin Ta-Matoran would be very cautious about how and where they farmed. Kuhrin hardly cared, and seemed pretty happy with that mindset, especially when he returned, triumphant and scorched to a crisp. "Rivers, the volcano, heck, even the falls," he would say, "ain't no matter to me where I farm. Let it come!"Living life to its fullest was one of Kuhrin's primary objectives. But barely any of the crazy things he did would be half as fun as they were without a great companion to risk their life with him. This friend was the expert on living on the edge: Krell."You just gotta jump. Its not that bad."Krell was many things, crazy, insane, crazy, and an adrenaline junky. But most of all, he was probably crazy. Or atleast, that's what they said. Krell didn't quite care, no one really bothered him, and he did the work assigned to him. But of course, when he took Kuhrin up the side of the volcano, he went the most dangerous way possible. The one that was overrun my lava flows, sheer drops, and brittle lava bridges. The path was so thin, a single misstep could send them falling into the lava far below."You totally know I've done it before," the black-armored Matoran added, crossing his arms. Krell was leaning up against the side of the volcano, on a cliff that overlooked a sort of natural slide that had been created and smoothed by a recent lava flow. Its path took it both inside and outside the volcano, coming dangerously close to the red, bubbling substance below.Kuhrin gingerly lifted up the front of each of his burnt-orange feet in turn and shook the shingle and ash from between his toes - a nervous habit he had. His eyes panned across the boiling flow below. Krell was trustworthy, that he was certain of after knowing him for so long, so well, but sometimes the absolute truth in his stories seemed a bit stretched. His head turned away from the river but his eyes lingered on it for a moment before jumping back to his friend. "You sure you've done it before, man? That's a pretty big river.""Sure I have, just take the leap of faith before I push you." Krell was clearly joking, but Kuhrin wasn't having the best day in the world. There had been rumours he and Krell were going to get fired for their 'reckless behaviour', that the Rahi were amassing for an attack on the jungle by the beach and that his a Po-Matoran he had his eye on, Noka, had an abusive grandfather. All of this frankly disturbing speculation was enough to put even someone like Kuhrin on edge. But hey, if they were going to get fired, might as well get fired with a bang, right?"Alright, let's do it. On three..." a beat. "Three!"Of course, Krell had lept off the cliff on "let's do this" and was already on his way down the mountain side. "Bro, don't just stand there!" the black-armored Matoran had called on his way down. The trick with anything like this was picking out a large enough rock dropped by the flow, one that would support your weight on the way down. And, of course, didn't smash into a million piece when you landed on it. If you missed that, well, some lava formations could be really sharp to slide down on.Krell hit his chosen rock a bit awkwardly, and windmilled his arms as it started to slide down the path. Fortunately, he had managed to grab the edge with an armored hand, steading himself as best one could on an unstable ride whipping around random, lava-made turns. Krell looked over his shoulder towards Kurhin, a huge grin on his face and a wild look in his orange eyes.Sure, people called him crazy, but Krell didn't care. He was crazy, but for a reason. Despite popular belief, he didn't just do it for fun. Krell didn't think about everything else filled other people's lives. Unecissary, little things that other people worried about, they weren't for him. Stuff like sliding down a dried lava-flow on a rock that could shatter at any moment provided a great distraction from everything else.A grin spread across Kuhrin's red Hau. It was high time he tried out a new trick he'd thought about the night before when he was trying to get to sleep. Simple logic: you can slide down on a rock, why not... a bamboo disk? "Hey Krell!" he called, not expecting to be heard over the roar of the wind in Krell's ears. "Check this bad boy out!" The disk was infinitely more flimsy, and he knew it, but sliding on something that was designed to never ever be slid on was always more exhilarating and humorous. He unstrapped the disk (which he had used before, thank you very much) and twiddled it in the air for a moment to show what he was holding then lightly tossed it over the gap. It took a running jump for him to follow it off the edge and into the deadly open space over the mother of all lava slides over the mother of all lava rivers. Time slowed. He closed his eyes, feeling the air resist his fall in vain. This was it. This was the life.Then he hit the disk, and the world returned returned to its usual state. The air pushing up at him on his way down was so strong he found he could hardly breathe, but it was so insane and so exciting that the stupid grin plastered on his face stayed plastered. His disk slammed into the slide at the ideal angle, and vibrated beneath him as his velocity carried him at top speed after Krell."Geronimo!"Krell heard something along the lines of "check this out," and his head whipped around to look. There Kurhrin was, sliding down the mountain, on a disk. OH KARZ NO. Krell wasn't exactly going to stand for that. Oh wait, yes he was. Krell leaned to the side, narrowly missing a black, rocky pilliar. The Matoran heard it whoosh past his ears, and his arm almost brushed up against it.With that out of the way, the black-armored Ta-Matoran turned around, so he was facing Kuhrin-the-disk-riding-maniac. Now riding completely backwards, Krell didn't stop there. Planting his feet flat, the Ta-Matoran released his hands, before raising slowly up to a standing position. "Ha!" Krell said, victoriously fist pumping. The action almost caused him to fall over, and the Matoran's eyes got wide for a bit. After regaining his balance, Krell looked over to his friend, maniac grin on his face."Hey Kuhrin! Check thi--"Krell didn't get to finish, as the rock he was riding on suddenly shot off one of the natural made ramps on the path. The Ta-Matoran was suddenly in the air, standing on a rock, facing backwards. He might have said something like "KAAAAAARZ" but it was hard to tell. There were a few seconds of "I'mgonnadieI'mgonnadieI'mgonnadie", but they disappeared once he hit the ground again, shaken, but otherwise seemed okay.He made it a point to face forward this time.Back on the slide, Kuhrin looked on in awe as Krell slammed into the ground, which apparently was not quite as painful as it looked. The Matoran smiled nervously, secretly hoping that was one of the more truthful tales Krell had told. During a less fast-paced part of the slide, he straightened his back to try and get a better look at his friend, who was still lying on his back... Shaking?Thinking time, however, was over, as Kuhrin realised when his insides suddenly jumped up, signifying a sudden downward fall. But that became the least of his worries as a sudden jolt in the middle of his disk shot him into panic mode. His hands snapped to the sides of the disk, both of which began to move strangely, like they were independent of each other. Then he realised it.The disk had snapped.At the speed he was moving at there was no way he could just hop off now. If the landing wasn't painful normally, it sure as karz was going to be now. He struggled to keep them together as he came to the ramp. Suddenly he was launched into the air by the incline, the two halves of the disk flying off to their respective sides, helpless, much like the ragdoll of a Matoran Kuhrin had become as he soared through the air.With a thud and a sharp pain in his wrist, Kuhrin hit the dirt and rolled a few times to lay face down on the ground. He could hear Krell's voice but the dirt muffled what he was saying. Probably something to do with the shaking I saw, thought Kuhrin. He tried to push himself up but found his wrist was in a lot more pain than he thought. "Don't you dare say I've broken it," he said, partly to the world at large and partly to Krell. But his friend could get any words of response out. He hadn't been shaking. He was laughing."Hahahahahhahahahahaohyoushouldahahahahaaseenyooaahhahahaa..."Kuhrin couldn't hold it back. Krell's laugh was freakin' contagious. So the two of them lay there, the rest of the world meaning little to them. To any normal Matoran, it would be one of the most strange and wonderful days of their life. But to Krell and Kuhrin, it was Tuesday.Yeah, he thought as he laughed. This is the life.* * *That was the life.No! No, it couldn't have been. Makuta was his life now. Such defective thoughts were for the weak! Krell was gone, he was nothing to him now! Certainly not a friend... Kuhrin didn't need friends.He beat these thoughts to a pulp and buried them at the back of his mind where they belonged. All that mattered now was to find the other followers of Makuta and catch up on what had happened in his absence. Nothing else in the world was important. Not disk-surfing. Not Ta-Koro. Not Krell.Nothing.

not a lot of things match my avatar

#1381 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,121 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 06:39 PM

IC (Echelon)"Thank you, Zenix," said Echelon, as the staff hummed and shot into his hand. He caressed its middle tine with one finger. "No, Makuta has not given me my next mission, nor yours. But I do not doubt that I will receive our orders soon."He turned his gaze to Aurum. It was one of contempt."I was not aware that pointing out the blindingly obvious helped Makuta's cause."

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#1382 Offline Tyler is Love

Tyler is Love
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

• 13-July 04
  • 4,147 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 07:20 PM

IC (Bartan)"Neither does standin' around admirin' yer fancy new mask," Bartan interjected, his left hand pressing down on the wound on his right shoulder to stop the bleeding. "If we wanna get stuff done, then we gotta decide on a mission, or get one from Makuta."The Skakdi turned his head and spat a mixture of blood and saliva to the ground. "Seein' as yer free will's pretty much oh-fer-one, and yer master ain't told ya nuthin', sounds like we'll be standin' here for a bloody long time."He looked around. "Unless anyone's got an idea of where ta go next."

tylersigcopy_zps78c0e544.jpg

#1383 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,121 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 07:28 PM

IC (Echelon)"Your ignorance is...quaint," Echelon said to the Skakdi. "This mask does not dominate my will; I am free to do as I see fit while I have no orders. And when I do, it serves merely to keep me fully dedicated to the mission; to give a little direction, as it were. I assure you, it does NOT control me."He addresses all the gathered Followers."Makuta will grant us orders soon enough, I believe. And if he doesn't...you are all intelligent enough to think of something to do yourselves."

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#1384 Offline Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 22-May 06
  • 3,193 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 10:23 PM

IC: Pae - Kini-NuiPae didn't say anything.He wasn't upset, confused, or surprised. He was satisfied with the outcome. A leader who must be devoted to his master was the improvement Pae felt Echelon needed. After all, he was powerful, and that power could be useful to their cause. But before, Echelon seemed almost misguided. He wasn't as devoted to the cause as he should've been.That isn't to say Pae felt he would make a better leader.Sure, he would've been much more devoted, Makuta was his life. But he didn't have much a leader dynamic on account of preferring not to speak. He recognized that it might cause a couple of problems. No, Pae was better suited as a soldier. An efficient ruthless killing machine.He stood up to his full height, staying next to Kino. He looked into Echelon's eyes, taking a step forwards to his leader. He spoke softly, his smooth low voice commanding the air about them. Echelon had Pae's loyalty once more."Welcome home."

"People are scratched,                                                                                               

]|aden_scarf_2-bannermaybe.gif|[

not broken."

[BZPRPG Profiles]

#1385 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,121 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 11:14 AM

IC (Echelon)Echelon gave Pae a nod of thanks. He then closed his eyes, pressing two fingers against the side of his mask. He looked to be concentrating hard.What is your will, my Lord? he asked the darkness in the back of his mind. There was no answer, but the insistent buzz seemed to...retreat, to dim, until it was almost gone. Hardly a clear message, but Echelon understood it.He opened his eyes."Gentlemen," he said, "Makuta has no orders for us at present. See to your own affairs, or serve Makuta as you see fit - when you are needed, you will be contacted."He turned to Kino."Miss Iho, there are matters I wish to discuss with you. Would you care to join me by the Suva Kaita?"

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#1386 Offline Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 11:16 AM

IC: Xerov (Kini-Nui)I only just manage to stop myself from gaping. This is it. This is the perfect opportunity...I look around. I believe I can trust the Fe-Matoran, if I'm leaving I'll have to extend the offer to her, too.Now, I just need to think up an excuse...

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#1387 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,740 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 12:08 PM

IC: AurumAurum nodded. He would need time to heal from his injuries anyway. And now that he had time......He would use it wisely.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1388 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 13-May 09
  • 1,881 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 01:25 PM

IC: (Kino Iho)About a thousand different paranoid thoughts flooded into Kino's mind as she walked towards Echelon stilling carrying that case she had all this time. Her grey eyes were emotionless. As she approached the Suva she held back a bit, this was hollowed land as far as she considered, anymore without her master's permission and she would risk stepping on his toes."What do you wish to discuss, envoy?" She asked, setting down the case and crossing her arms. Her athletic and toned frame belayed her interest in what the Envoy of Makuta had to say. The title she had given was one of respect. Now that Echelon carried an infected mask he was exactly that, a messenger, a representative of their lord's will whether she liked him or not. Currently he had her obedience but her loyalty belong to Makuta and Heuani. For that infected mask would work on at least three levels: it ensured Echelon's loyalty to the cause, it would also act as a badge of authority, finally it would remind those among this group about what happened if they placed themselves above it. For Echelon this would mean he wouldn't have to worry about anyone questioning his orders, since he was now directly linked to Makuta. Hopefully that would stifle anymore dissent amongst the group.

#1389 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,121 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 02:39 PM

IC (Echelon)Echelon stood facing Kino, one hand gripping his staff at shoulder-height."I have been...considering something, ever since we left Iegasa's shrine," the Dark Toa said. "Your devotion to Makuta is impressive; and your ability to lead and orate, including your occasional inclination to butt heads - "What was almost a good-humoured smile tugged at the corner of Echelon's mouth." - is clearly an asset. Which means it is you that I come to with my contemplations."Echelon looked Kino in the eye. He could see the intelligence in those eyes. She would be perfect."The people of this island are too devoted to Mata Nui. The Turaga have held too much influence for too long; they have won the hearts of the people. We can kill their leaders, raze their fortresses, but I fear it will take more than that to control them. We need to spread the word of Makuta among them; turn them to our cause. I cannot, of course, do this, for obvious reasons - I could not set foot inside a Koro without the entire Guard trying to apprehend me; and my reputation would make it difficult to gain their trust."But you can," he said to Kino. "You could show the people of Mata Nui who they should place their trust in. Win over their hearts and minds not with fear, but with religion. We need a Church of Makuta - and I believe you would make the perfect Priestess."

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#1390 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 20-August 09
  • 6,681 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 02:50 PM

IC. Talking.Xerov's perfect chance was interrupted."Hey, can I talk to you for a moment?" He said to the Toa.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#1391 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 13-May 09
  • 1,881 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 03:28 PM

IC: (Kino Iho)"Thank you," Kino replied, the corner of her lips curving to form a smile. Her brow raised in interest as he spoke about a Church, something she had been planning for the longest time. To sway the hearts and minds of the people had always been her plan, it would be much more long-standing than any military victory they could hope to achieve. Now Echelon wanted her to be a priestess, no The Priestess, the High Priestess of Makuta. That was her goal, and Echelon also believed it was a worthy goal to achieve."I must thank you again for thinking so highly of me. I do regret that we got off on the wrong foot but I do hope we can move past that,"She paused, before continuing."Our church, at the current moment a temple would be too dangerous for us to gather as well as those who would wish to join the Church simply as citizens. Now this organization requires two hands, one a fist, the other a open palm." She paused for only another second before continuing."Currently as it stands this group as a whole is the fist, striking down nonbelievers and enemies of our lord. The open palm would be the Church of Makuta, a place for people to embrace the shadows of Lord Makuta. Unfortunately, we cannot be openly affiliated with each other during its creation. I have an idea to get the Fist of Makuta in the good graces of the people. There are many criminals amongst this land, people who act in selfishly and hurt the people. Find them, bring them to justice. In the meantime the Palm of Makuta would preach the good word of Makuta and praise such selfless actions, while denouncing these supposed "do-gooders" that stalk this island. To do that, some of us will need to assume new identities."Kino leaned back, her armor clinging tightly to her toned, athletic figure. A smile upon her lips and aimed directly at Echelon. Perhaps she had judged Echelon too early and that mask meant he obedience wouldn't be an issue anymore, in a way, in this instant she had been closer to Makuta than she ever had been in her life.

#1392 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 21-August 09
  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 04:18 PM

IC: Feongulf [Kini-Nui]~Feongulf looked around her at the rest of Makut'a servants. Echelon's. . .new taste in ace wear probably meant that any any plans she had for eventually turning the Followers of Makuta against each other were futile, and Kino's likely death didn't help any. Guess that's less important then knocking the ILS down a notch, which we did, she thought, wlaking over to Xerov. Still, Dream-guy isn't going to be happy, nope."So, what's on your mind?" she said, greeting her fellow Matoran. She gestured towards were Echelon and Kino had enter the great temple, wincing. "Considering what's been going on, I guess none of it is good."

#1393 Offline Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 04:22 PM

IC: Xerov (Kini-Nui)I turn to look at the Fe-Matoran when she speaks to me. "Well, I'm beginning to rethink my life choices. Beginning with not asking what your name was."

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#1394 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,121 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 04:45 PM

IC (Echelon)Echelon nodded as she spoke, her words echoing his own ideas. He had made the right choice; she was exactly what a Church of Makuta would need."Good," he said. "Even in our initial...disagreements...I could see your potential. I look forward to seeing you put it to good use."Echelon looked up at the sky. The sun had passed its noon position and was about a third of the way from there towards the horizon. Evening was but a few hours away."Seek out Iegasa. He is already experienced as a Priest of Makuta and will make a most valuable ally in your undertaking. I saw him pass through our battle in Pala-Koro; I remember him mentioning a 'tea convention' of some sort; if you make haste, you can probably locate him before he leaves the Wahi. Are there any others in our group that you wish to accompany you?"

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#1395 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 21-August 09
  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 06:50 PM

I turn to look at the Fe-Matoran when she speaks to me. "Well, I'm beginning to rethink my life choices. Beginning with not asking what your name was."

IC: Feongulf [Kini-Nui]~"It's Feongulf," she replied, the ends of her mouth twitching upward to form a hint of a grin. "It's an odd think to rethink first, 'though," she continued, her voice dropping to a whisperer. Feongulf turned her head, glancing back behind the two at the others of the group. "All things considered."

#1396 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 13-May 09
  • 1,881 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 06:58 PM

IC: (Kino Iho)Approval? That was what she was hoping for, it meant that at least for the moment she had the Toa of Magnetism on her side and agreement meant they were thinking the same things. She made sure that Doc was set and directed Echelon's gaze towards the bound medic."While we may have not wiped out Pala Koro they have lost their medic while we have gained one." She smiled. "He's cowardly and thus I believe it will be easier to mold him to our ways. He dealt with I assume was poison for one of our own, by my request of course. If can heal poison then I am sure he can make it as well. I wouldn't recommend torture though he's much more likely to break and lash out." She said, leaning against a pillar. Iegasa? Yes, as long as I can convince him to take a more active role in spreading the word.Who though of their current group could she bend and mold into a new person. Feongulf? No, she had that thing on her back, it was far too difficult for her to take on such a role as delicate as this. Pae? Unfortunately although she had trusted him a lot and his stealthy nature had made him quiet, it had also made him harder to act as the social face the Palm of Makuta would require. The Skakdi was out of the question, impatience wasn't something this group could suffer from. The more she thought on it, the more she realized that the current group was more fit as soldiers rather than the subtle and yet sociable people she required."No, unfortunately it seems there is none of this group would could work with the subtlety that this kind of work requires," She sighed, only slightly frustrated at how little she had to choose from."If these are the only matters we needed to discuss then I will leave to return to Le-Wahi immediately and find Iegasa," Kino said. There was a glint of eagerness in Kino's eyes, the formation of this Church, it would finally bring the people on this island into the shadows.

#1397 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 22-July 12
  • 641 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 07:15 PM

IC: Cimond Cimond silently walked up behind Kino, then cleared his throat. "Ah, I believe I may be able to help... you... with... um, the church."

#1398 Offline Indigo Individual

Indigo Individual
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,568 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 07:20 PM

OOC: Sorry KNI, only noticed that Kyju post a few seconds ago. Also, Xerov's a Matoran. ;)IC: Xerov"What can I say, it was what was most present in my mind." I twitch my head to the left slightly, indicating the person I'd been arguing with earlier, who seems to want to speak to me. I turn around, facing him. "Sure, what about?"

2014-12-05_00001.jpg

#1399 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 13-May 09
  • 1,881 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 07:26 PM

IC: (Kino Iho)Cimond felt something sharp hovering very closely to his jugular."This meeting was private and although I appreciate your willingness to help. Sneaking up behind me was not your best choice." She hissed, before sighing and pulling back. She twirled the knife before placing it back into the bandolier on her chest and turning to him."Sorry about that, old habit. I've slit many throats that way, some completely accidental." She paused before moving to what he had asked about. "So what do you think you can provide then, cause right now the group at large may have proved their military might, but most seem to lack the cautious planning we will need for the creation of the Church." She awaited Cimond's response, it was likely that he was caught a little off guard by how quickly she shifted from being defensive to talking like nothing had happened.

#1400 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 22-July 12
  • 641 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 07:45 PM

IC: CimondCimond nearly screamed when the knife went towards his neck, but resisted the urge, as he doubted it would score any points with his fellow Makuta followers. In response to Kino's question, he stated "Well, I'm quite good at being subtle. I have managed to keep my... allegiance with the Makuta a secret, and I didn't need to hide in an remote cave to do so. I used to socialize with 'normal' Mata Nui worshippers quite a bit before, well, I found the rest of you." He glanced around to the other FoM. "And I'm also not horribly destructive and completely insane, which I feel I must mention."

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users