Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

Friar Tuck

IC: Vanboi is not sure what to make of the Toa of Fire's decision to head to Le-Koro, surely they could keep going and through their almighty unity destroy Makuta right now? Sure a Rahkshi almost divided them against each other, but they managed to defy the son of Makuta's influence and be victorious. True they hadn't said that the Rahkshi had been slain, but if it remained they would be dead.But he was right, the Matoran had to be protected. They were the heart of Mata-Nui after all. "There was a battle close to here in Le-Wahi," stated Vanboi, "I think a Matoran was involved."

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Pirok"Le-Koro sounds good to me." Pirok agreed."It's getting a little dull here. Nothing's tried to kill me in about 5 minutes, which must be a new record." he added, sarcastically.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: JL JL looked at the newcomer. He was pretty sure he was thinking of going down there and fighting. But JL knew that if 1 Rakhshi had managed to turn 2 Toa against each other, they would have been toast, if JL hadn't weakened the stone pillar, and the others destroyed it. JL looked around at the other Toa, who had been deciding to go to Le-Koro. JL: I'll just tag along. Maybe even, you know, sell this. He held up the dead Kraata, salvaged from the crushed Rakhshi. JL: Also, is there anything down there to fight? Hmmm.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Vanboi nodded, though he would have preferred to join the group exploring. Still only through unity could they win, and if he alone remained they would not have unity. The Toa of Fire took a final glance at the last known resting place of his heroes, before following on after the warrior heroes. "We will be back someday," thought Vanboi, "and that day Makuta will perish."(Vanboi to Le-Wahi)

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Asari sighed as he watched everyone leave. "Well, there's my only excitement for the next ten years. Might as well go back to the hut soon." Asari started to trudge towards his hut in the mountains. OOC: Asari open for interaction.

I have no signature. Boo-Hoo.

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

Yayz! I'm an old, defenseless leader guy!

IC: What? Where was he? What was here? Am I dead? Solaris, the Toa of Electricity, opened his eyes. He was in a forest, near a stone structure. He couldn't see anyone from where he was. Of course, where he was was under several fallen trees. He was pinned to the ground with no hope of escape. Unless he got some help."HELP!" he called. "HELP! SOMEONE! PLEASE!"He didn't see anyone come.Yet.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: Finally! Some action on this Mata Nui forsaken topic! IC: Asari was walking back to his hut when he heard a cry coming from nearby. Asari rushed to where he had heard the yell and found what appeared to be a yellow Toa of Fire pinned of some trees. "Hold on, I'll try and get these off of you." Asari pushed as many logs off as he could and then carefully burnt the rest to the point where he could push those of too without hurting the Toa. "Well, that should do."

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

IC: Solaris looked up at the person who saved him"Hi," he said. "I'm... well now I can't remember who I am." He looked himself over. Yellow armor, gold hands and feet. Hang on. There was a wrist band that said, "Solaris.""Well I guess my name's Solaris," he finished. "Thanks for getting me out of there. Where am I? Who are you? I can't remember anything from before this."

IC: Hmm, 'sounds like this guy has amnesia... thought Asari. "Well, to answer your questions," Asari responded "You are in the forest surrounding Kini-Nui; one of the most dangerous places on Mata Nui island. My name is Asari, Toa of Plasma."

My BZPRPG

banner_beatdown1.png

IC: "Oh," Solaris said. "I don't exactly remember a lot about geography, but if I'm correct, the last time I was awake, this place was uninhabited."He looked at his surroundings. It didn't seem dangerous at all. Perhaps there was wildlife beyond this grove that was more dangerous than falling trees."Do you live close to here?" he asked. "I could really use some medical care."

IC: The Shadow The Shadow walked around the Suva-Kaita, the seal of which had, at somepoint, been broken. He knew that something had happened here, as the ground was littered with infected Kanohi, a few dead Nui-Rama, and there was a large hole in the ground, that looked almost as though the ground itself had been caved in from below. Curious. he thought. I wonder what happened here?Invisible was in Le-Wahi, so he had no chance of getting any information from him at the moment. He, instead, chose to stand there, and stare at the Suva-Kaita, as though just looking at it would reveal its secrets. OOC: The Shadow is open for interaction.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: "Yah, I have a hut close by; follow me." Asari started walking to his hut.

My BZPRPG

banner_beatdown1.png

IC: Solaris followed Asari, holding his forehead. "Could ya hurry?" he sighed. "My head is throbbing."He reconsidered what he said, thinking about how rude that sounded. "Sorry, I'm just a bit irritable, having no recollection of my life, and a headache to boot." He looked off into the trees. There was a rustling nearby. Maybe it was just the local wildlife. Maybe it would leave them alone. He kept on walking.

IC: "Alright, I thought you might want to take it slow after having all of those trees on top of you." Asari quickened his pace and was soon at the hut. "Here," He handed an ice pack to Solaris. "Put this on your head and get some rest, I'll go look for herbs" Asari walked out to gather pick any plant that looked weird and would find out which ones wouldn't kill someone when he got back by consulting his herb book, which he should've brought along in the first place. He bent over to pick some slightly spiky thing when he saw someone up at the shrine. "Hello, you up at the shrine!" Asari called to the figure "Are you any good with herbs?"

My BZPRPG

banner_beatdown1.png

IC: Solaris held the ice pack up to his head. That seemed to help to a certain degree. There was more rustling. "Probably just a harmless little creature," he told himself. The rustling continued. "It's nothing." The rustling got louder. "Go away you foolish rat!" There was a roar. That wasn't a rat. The helpless Toa turned to see a Kane-Ra bull rip through the trees and charge at him.The amnesiac Toa unsheathed his sword in natural defense. As the beast drew nearer, his headache cleared up. Once the bull was standing in front of him, a loud bolt of energy shot from his hands, through the sword, and onto the Kane-Ra's head, knocking the infected mask off."I'm a Toa of Electricity then," Solaris said, quietly. The headache was gone a moment, as he reveled in victory, but came crashing down on him again, as he neared the fallen creature. He grabbed the ice pack just in time, as he fell to the ground, barely awake. Surely Asari would have heard the commotion.

Ic: "And here we are," Stannis said as the group labored slowly up to the Gate of Ice. "All we have to do is get past the door to get to the Kini-Nui." He slowly turned to the distinctive slot in the door. "And all we need to get past the door is a key. Nichou, you're a carpenter. Surely you must have a block of wood or a spare disk with you to carve into a key of this sort," he said, motioning to the Onu-Matoran.

IC: Asari didn't wait for a reply from the figure up at the shine because he heard a roar coming from the direction of his hut. "Uh-oh" Asari rushed to his hut, plasma blaster ready. When he arrived, he saw a Kane-Ra bull, but it seemed to have been neutralized. "Did you do this?" Asari asked Solaris, whom he didn't know the name of.

My BZPRPG

banner_beatdown1.png

IC: Solaris looked up at Asari, through the blur of pain. Suddenly, his mind went blank."Hi, I'm Solaris, who are you?" he said. The memories of the past hour came back to him. "Oh. Sorry about that. You got any herbs yet, 'cause my headache's... wait a moment... nope, still hurts like Karzahni."He propped himself up on the unconscious Kane-Ra and smiled. He must seem insane to Asari. Well, considering that he was, at least it was an honest first impression.

IC: Dece gazed at the massive door, carved in the image of a head. The Matoran wasn't sure what kind of head it was, but judging by everyone's obsession with the Toa Mata this might be one of their faces beneath their masks.As they waited for the door Dece decided to ask about the old Mayoran heroes. "So who were the Chronicler's Company?" asked Dece, "What were their names, their jobs, their roles in their community? What were their Koro? What was their personalities like? Did any of them ever become Toa when their team broke up?"The Fe-Matoran waited for a reply, all the while he gazed around the landscape. Dece wasn't familiar with this region, he knew it even less than Ga-Wahi. For all he knew this region would be crawling with dangers, especially threats he would not be able to recognize. Overall his paranoia was flaring again.

IC: "Hmm, if I remember rightly there was Tamaru Wind-Sprinter from Le-Koro, Macku Boat-Rider of Ga-Koro, the Ta-Matoran Kapura Slow-Walker, Kopeke Close-Mouth from Ko-Koro, Hafu Stone-Shaper the Po-Matoran and Taipu Broad-Shoulders from Onu-Koro," Lepidran explained, counting each member off his fingers, "They're all still Matoran as far as I headknow. Two guards, two carvers, a sailor and a miner."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: "Nope, I came back here as soon as I heard the Kane-Ra. I'll go pick that spiky thing now." Asari went to do that.

My BZPRPG

banner_beatdown1.png

IC(Rivera): The skakdi walked up to her.Welcome, Rivera, It said."What do you want?" Something was off about the way it spoke.It is your time to go. Huh? "What..what do you mean?"I do believe it means...you are supposed to be dead. It never used contractions. Too messy."You mean...I'm dead?"You were supposed to die with Ariga in those caves.Pain rippled through her.I must finish the job.A scythe, extremely sharp, had just cut through her. She remained 'Alive' for several days...but as all things do, she returned to the void.

Ic: "And here we are," Stannis said as the group labored slowly up to the Gate of Ice. "All we have to do is get past the door to get to the Kini-Nui." He slowly turned to the distinctive slot in the door. "And all we need to get past the door is a key. Nichou, you're a carpenter. Surely you must have a block of wood or a spare disk with you to carve into a key of this sort," he said, motioning to the Onu-Matoran.

OOC: sorry, my towns internet got destroyed for most of taday. IC: Michou walked up to the ice gate, and examined the key hole. he was tinkering with small rods for a few minutes while his comrades talked. it wasnt hard to figure out that the lock was extremely simple, and then Nichou took out his carpenter's axe and a block, beginning to peel away pieces of wood, shaping it to the form that the lock desired.This action took a several minutes, and then Nichou declared that the key was ready, inserted it into the lock, and the adventurers continued their journey.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: "How did you learn to do that?", Aurax said."Years of practice, hard work, bad salesmanship, and several unsuccessful attempts at trying to domesticate rahi" nichou replied, chuckling.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Dece found himself observing Nichou with nearly ever fiber of his being, nothing existed but his eyes and the wood. Finaklly he relaxed, even as the Onu-Matoran unlocked the door. As the Fe-Matoran scratched his head, he found that he could remember much of Nichou's basic movements. Perhaps he could use this to make a better weapon when the time came for war. The Fe-Matoran dipped his head in thanks to his fellow Matoran and replied, "Thank you Lepidran, though what is a Slow-Walker? I assume a close mouth would be someone who doesn't talk much, a broad shoulders has a large upper body, and a wind sprinter is a fast runner, but what does a slow walker do? And was he one of the two guards?" After he asked this, Dece questioned the entire group, "Do any of you have experience with combat? I ask because in my vision of this place there were slugs that fed on Kanohi, and I worry if such creatures exist here."

IC Down in the depths, the darkness moved. "There is... a disturbance... " a voice muttered quietly. "A change... I can.. feel it... " There was a deep, humorless chuckle. "The matoran... they are speaking." The presence moved within its chambers, no longer at rest. "The fools have gotten even fool-hardier. Too much is at stake... they have been quiet for this long, and now they break it! They must be silenced." There was an in-drawing, then an exhale as an invisible message was sent. "My minions, it is time to once again show my might, my grip on this island... nothing goes on without my knowing, nothing can prosper without my blessing... those heroes, these meddlers... " A pause. "They must be stopped." A dark, malicious laughter echoed down the blackened halls.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Ic: Stannis led the way through the door, and incredibly, the ice was gone on the other side of the sheer wall of ice. Instead, the team found themselves in the midst of trees and clearings, pristine and pretty. Nestled in the valley between peaks was the Kini-Nui, the tall towers surrounding the circular platform at the center, and the serene whitecapped mountains around the area gave the location a well-suited sense of solemnity. It was hard to think that below this place was unspeakable evil or that one of the greatest battles was fought by matoran in this spot a hundred years before. Near the temple was a small fortress, square with solid walls and a single robust keep inside it and a giant flame torch at the top. "That keep is where I will be going. Atiel, you come with me. The rest of you, go to the Kini-Nui proper and inspect for clues, but I warn you not to even think of entering it or even trying to. Stay alert, though; the fact that there is a fortress here is evidence of dangers, not proof of safety," he warned.

OOC: ooh, storyline update. things will get trickier for those mercs and other guys. i hope that the staff will do rahi raids like i suggested earlier. IC: Nichou and the others went to the temple, being sure to observe any..... irregularities. Nothing caught Nichou's eye, except the excellent craftmanship of whoever created this. "I think we should stay together and look for clues as a team, since wandering off by ourselves can be dangerous." "Agreed", Nichou replied.

OOC: I am off for the night, don't let me die. Dece is seeing the aftermath of Merror and company's battle at Kini-Nui.IC: Dece nodded, and gripped his spear tightly. As he approached the temple, he spotted scores of Infected Masks on the ground, along with remains of three of the insects from his first vision. The Fe-Matoran pointed to the remains and asked, "What kind of masks are those? The three dead Rahi have some just like it." Will the group notice the remains as well? Regardless Dece wonders why no Rahi can be heard by the temple, and how come everything is so quiet. It is as if no creatures dare journey here, like they can sense the evil of this place. The Fe-Matoran shuddered at the region's atmosphere, and gripped his spear even tighter. It was all he had to protect himself in a fight.