Breaking the Mask of Creation?

beings would feel super creative one moment and not creative at all the next

I'd agree with that; that'd be the feeling of a burnout. I wonder if the effect of being briefly (less than a second, I'd think) supercreative might make them immediately try to make a bunch of stuff but make it all wrong since they'd also just lost the ability.

That's me when MOCing... XD

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I am think if it broke, everyone's creative energies would go out of whack and beings would feel super creative one moment and not creative at all the next.

Somebody must have broken an au!MoC near me, because the above has been happening to me a lot lately whenever I draw/write.

And suddenly it dawns on me just how terrible it would be to be an MU-inhabitant near a broken MoC and not being able to do anything about it. FRUSTRATION TENFOLD. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Does the effect of breaking the MoCreation apply only within the MU? Or is it to MU beings regardless of their location? So no that the MU is mostly abandoned, if someone broke the MoCreation would all MU beings loose the ability to create, or only the ones still inside the MU?

I'm guessing it works like the Mask of Time. If you break it inside the MU the entire robot gets affected on a pretty much permanent basis, but nothing outside of it feels much if anything at all. If you break the mask outside of the MU, it still causes a large vortex of energy, but since it is not contained by the robot it will spread much further; while the energy also eventually dissipates to a harmless level.

With the Mask of Creation, though, being caught in the radius of the effect might very well destroy the creative parts of your brain permanently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hm...good question. I've been thinking about the masks breaking before and I question if the MoC breaking would change much. Perhaps it would just stop working...?

At times like this he wonders if the Great Beings are truly brilliant beyond imagining, or hopelessly mad. Or if there's even any difference between the two..."

Hm...good question. I've been thinking about the masks breaking before and I question if the MoC breaking would change much. Perhaps it would just stop working...?

That's what happens with ordinary masks. Legendary masks like the Mask of Time (Kanohi Vahi) are confirmed to have energy inside, and breaking the mask lets that energy out, causing damage to the entire Mata Nui robot.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... I guess that if the mask is destroyed in the Matoran Universe, it would destroy the entire universe because let's put it this way; if you use the Mask of Creation, you create things, but if you destroy the mask, its energies would be unleashed and destroy the entire Matoran Universe, like a very deadly atomic bomb, due to the fact that it is a Legendary Mask, like the Mask of Time and the Mask of Life. What I meant by that is that when you can create something, you can destroy it. It's like opposites happen in opposite ways.

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Except that the Mask of Creation wasn't used to create the entire MU... so I don't think it could destroy it just by the principle of being able to act negatively upon what it has created previously.

(That probably made no sense. I can't word things well. Sorry.)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits