• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Insane Bionicle Brain

BBCC 66

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Wally

Wally
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Certified Dinosaur Pedant

• 04-February 07
  • 2,838 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2013 - 04:14 PM

Insane Bionicle brain

(Insane Bionicle brain!)

Insane Bionicle brain

(Goin' insane without a brain!)

~

Posted Image

Front

Side

Back

Brain

Side

Back

Without your brain, you'll be goin' insane!

I know the contest for MOCs based on song lyrics was forever ago, but this was too sweet an opportunity. After all, an MOC to honor the best piece of Bionicle promotional media (barring the Piraka Rap) is perfect for this contest. Therefore, I interpreted the song as a Bionicle-based suit of armor, containing what could only be described as an Insane Bionicle Brain.

I do wish I owned Scarox, as his brain's color matches the Ehlek spines much better, but I do not own Scarox, so this is what I'm left with.

Posted Image

#2 Offline Manterax Prime

Manterax Prime
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 12-December 05
  • 454 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2013 - 04:25 PM

Whoa! That's a lot of technic.  Impressive!

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection?  Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

#3 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,112 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2013 - 04:26 PM

Ah, I was just waiting for someone to reference this... :lol:

Decent MOC, I like the contrast of green and black, though I agree that the other brain would've worked better to go with the Ehlek spines.

"I guess you can't kill what's already dead."

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users