What Bionicle mask you want to see in HF

In Hero Factory, we mostly only have seen two recolor and they are Crotesius helmet in blue and Hydraxon mask in black, so i like to know of what Bionicle mask you want to see in Hero Factory and in what color.

The mask i like to see is the Noble Kakama in black or purple and Gelu Helmet in sand green or dark green.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I think it's pretty unlikely that we'll be seeing more Bionicle masks/helmets used in HF sets. If anything I think we could maybe see, for example, Sahmad's helmet, but that's unlikely.

As for what I'd like to see... I don't really know. Recolors of existing parts are almost always a good thing. I personally liked the look of the helmets from Metus, Sahmad, and Gelu especially, though there were plenty of neat ones in the Bara Magna sets.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

In Hero Factory, we mostly only have seen two recolor and they are Crotesius helmet in blue and Hydraxon mask in black, so i like to know of what Bionicle mask you want to see in Hero Factory and in what color.

The mask i like to see is the Noble Kakama in black or purple and Gelu Helmet in sand green or dark green.

I don't think we're likely to see any more Bionicle masks in Hero Factory, with the exception of possibly Hydraxon's again if Von Nebula returns. We don't know how many of the old molds still exist, and meanwhile new masks are shiny and flashy and make consumers fully aware that they're buying something new.

Not many Bionicle Masks are quite as facelike as Hero Factory's typically are, and a lot of the Glatorian helmets wouldn't work well with the new "faceless" heads. I don't know which ones would be left that I'd be interested in. Maybe Tuma's mask?

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Well I used Pohatu Phantoka's mask and Makuta Chirox's mask for my Brain attack Villain mocs ToxBot and Decibat. But as to other types of masks. I would have to say any mask that works well on a Brain Attack head.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

For me, I'm torn between the Vahi and Jaller's Arthron. Both masks have a very neat design and I'd like to see them resurface in some form.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Well I used Pohatu Phantoka's mask and Makuta Chirox's mask for my Brain attack Villain mocs ToxBot and Decibat. But as to other types of masks. I would have to say any mask that works well on a Brain Attack head.

Well i now mostly think that most of the 2008 mask can work in Hero Factory but they may need to be upgrade and remade to fit with the new heads (but i think the way that the head being put on should be the same way or make it so that it can fit with the Glatorian heads as well)

I don't think we're likely to see any more Bionicle masks in Hero Factory, with the exception of possibly Hydraxon's again if Von Nebula returns. We don't know how many of the old molds still exist, and meanwhile new masks are shiny and flashy and make consumers fully aware that they're buying something new.

Not many Bionicle Masks are quite as facelike as Hero Factory's typically are, and a lot of the Glatorian helmets wouldn't work well with the new "faceless" heads. I don't know which ones would be left that I'd be interested in. Maybe Tuma's mask?

Well maybe they can be remade to fit with the new Hero Factory head (but i still think that they should keep the Glatorian heads), some mask can fit in a space theme like the 2008 Toa Phantoka and Matoran. another thing is that it's a good idea to add something old and made in a new color for the people who like things recolor and a little classic. (Off Topic) Plus with Hero Factory they mostly don't bring a lot of things new, mostly just the same parts and recolors.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I agree with Lyichir, I don't see a whole lot of chance of any BIONICLE masks ever appearing again in Hero Factory if they haven't already. There simply aren't any situations where it'd make a whole lot of business sense to bring back a retired mold when a more recent one or a brand-new one will do the job just as effectively.Hypothetically, if there were any other BIONICLE masks reused in Hero Factory, I think they should be ones like Hydraxon's faceplate or Crotesius's helmet that lack any special story significance or extremely character-specific use in BIONICLE. In other words, no Kanohi whatsoever. The helmet/faceplate from Telluris and the Spikit might work pretty nicely in Hero Factory, at least in an aesthetic sense, especially since it has a lot of the same smoother surfaces that are typical of Hero Factory parts. Sahmad and Perditus's helmets might also work, although they feel a bit medieval in style compared to the more high-tech look of typical Hero Factory designs. Most of the Glatorian and Agori helmets are probably too ornate and flashy for Hero Factory, what with their intense elemental motifs, but the neutral-looking ones from the vehicle sets might still be able to have some application.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought of Tuma's mask as well. However, I think what I'd really like would be some of the Metru masks in more colors. Some of them could actually work, as they look pretty machine-like, such as Matau's and Onewa's masks.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?