My selling thread

UngluedBike

Hey guys, Making a new thread because my previous one became inactive and I don't think I can revive it now(its been over 20 days).

so anyway, I've got $30 sitting in my Paypal and I've got a bunch of stuff to sell, so I'm putting a list here of wants/haves.

Wants:

-hahli kolhii player 8583

-matoro kolhii player 8582

-huki kolhii player 8584

-maku kolhii player 8586

-master builder set 10023

-power pack 8546

-nuhvok kal 8573

-fikou 1441

-Large quantities collectibles

-any VMKK except Ca (already have one)

haves:

-turaga matau

-tahnok

-tahu mata

-pohatu mata

-nuhvok

-jetrax t6

-axalara t9

-rockoh t3

Go ahead and make me an offer on something. Bear in mind I live in UK and I am willing to do trades. Happy buying!

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I have a lot of collectibles, if your interested in any of them let me know.Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Which Toa Nuva do you have? I might be interested in one or two depending on the price.

well I have Pohatu and Onua, and a Gali with no fans. I had a package with some new sets come today so will update the list. as far as pricing goes, I'd do £3 per toa + shipping.

I have a lot of collectibles, if your interested in any of them let me know.Mc

Well I would love to buy them all right now Mc but I have no money. I will get around £120 once I have sold my Lego mindstorms on ebay, so at that point I will be more than happy to make a deal, providing you can give me a reasonable price.

hTeXGIU.png

Sure thing, just let me know!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Big update on its way, will be organised and it will list all my sets for sale and everything I want. It will be this weekend when I sort through all my stuff.

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

• 1 month later...

16 pounds on Toa Mata Nui.

I'm too tech-noob to figure out how to use the sign and it'd be confusing if I used $.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

16 pounds on Toa Mata Nui.

I'm too tech-noob to figure out how to use the sign and it'd be confusing if I used $.

If I remember correctly, I won the bid being as I put my bid on Jan. 25 and it wasnt beat in 24 hours.

Heres the topic: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=11883

:/

As I told you, there were a few who didn't understand the bidding system, so I let the next offer start the timer. So do you want to offer?

hTeXGIU.png

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

20... 'urgh' 'urk'

I won't go much beyond this.

I'm interested in the full Bohrok set, do they come with their Krana?

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I'm interested in the full Bohrok set, do they come with their Krana?

I think all have krana except lehvak, however, an ebay auction for pahrak kal that I'm buying has accidentally included a lehvak krana XD, so technically yes they will have all their krana if you buy them. No boxes or instructions that I know of, but I may have a few spare manuals.

Edited by UngluedBike
  • Upvote 2

hTeXGIU.png

Sure, I'll do it :P

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Sure, I'll do it :P

cool stuff, I'll drop you a pm in an hour or so :)

Ok, everyone, I have updated the list with things I would like to buy. transactions can be made in a week or so (paypal is still clearing my funding), but if you have anything on the list then let me know !

hTeXGIU.png

Ok, everyone, I have updated the list with things I would like to buy. transactions can be made in a week or so (paypal is still clearing my funding), but if you have anything on the list then let me know !

I cant see the new things you listed that you would like to buy. I just wanna see what your interested in to see if I have anything lying around and such :)

Edited by AdaptingChaos

• 3 weeks later...

I cant see the new things you listed that you would like to buy. I just wanna see what your interested in to see if I have anything lying around and such :)

Its updated now, I wrote the previous post and then got distracted before I could update it XD

Just updated the list.

EDIT: arrgghh just double posted sorry admins :(

Edit: Don't worry; just please keep the rule in mind for next time. I've merged the two posts to the latest post date.
-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

hTeXGIU.png