• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BBCC66: Bionic Zombie Princess

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Brickthing

Brickthing
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,515 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 21 2013 - 09:34 PM

Posted Image

"Ahh raaarr RAARR RAARRR UURRRG UUURRG!!!"

#2 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 03:37 AM

Wow... i have to admit your use of the purple kanoka disks is truly amazing.. i mean i have never seen anyone use them as as the main part of the body.. I can say this is truly good..

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#3 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 09:23 AM

Raaarh urrgrrrr RAAAGH urgggh blaaagh URRRGH. Grrrr RAH URGH GRAAAAH rar.

I must admit this is an unexpected but brilliant mash-up and yet somehow it all works. I'll also note that I like this jaw and face design more than the Iron Builder edition.

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#4 Offline Torran

Torran
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 615 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2013 - 06:08 PM

I can honestly say I've never seen anyone use parts like you have in this creation. From the Kanoka to the tower top, this is a very unique build, and still aesthetically pleasing.

tumafest.jpg

#5 Offline xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 6,418 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Nov 23 2013 - 08:18 PM

Yawn, what boring parts usage.  Slizer discs in the body?    Some sort of Duplo Roof Spire for a hat?  Typical.  Handlebars and gears to add some greeble to the feet?  Minifig-bug antennas used in the mask eyes?  Obvious.   Some pink basket piece as a dress, completed with a tool circle at the bottom?  Everybody's probably done that before.  I mean, did you think of anything original for this MOC at all? [/lying-through-my-teeth] :P And of course I mean the total opposite of all of that.  This MOC is BRILLIANT!  So many interesting and great parts usages, and any one of them would be amazing, but you got so many of them in there and made it flow and it's just amazine.  Way to go, Brickthing, and best of luck on the contest.  :music:

Edited by xccj, Nov 23 2013 - 08:18 PM.

b-bolin-02.jpg

#6 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2013 - 08:35 PM

Yawn, what boring parts usage.  Slizer discs in the body?    Some sort of Duplo Roof Spire for a hat?  Typical.  Handlebars and gears to add some greeble to the feet?  Minifig-bug antennas used in the mask eyes?  Obvious.   Some pink basket piece as a dress, completed with a tool circle at the bottom?  Everybody's probably done that before.  I mean, did you think of anything original for this MOC at all? [/lying-through-my-teeth] :P And of course I mean the total opposite of all of that.  This MOC is BRILLIANT!  So many interesting and great parts usages, and any one of them would be amazing, but you got so many of them in there and made it flow and it's just amazine.  Way to go, Brickthing, and best of luck on the contest.  :music:

Wow i love how you commented on this.. Brickthing truly made an amazing moc one that is unique.. Though i guess i have say there is only one thing that kinda of throws off the moc in my opinion.. i feel the golden claw fingers seems to throw off the color a bit

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#7 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2013 - 08:46 PM

Wow i love how you commented on this.. Brickthing truly made an amazing moc one that is unique.. Though i guess i have say there is only one thing that kinda of throws off the moc in my opinion.. i feel the golden claw fingers seems to throw off the color a bit

I think the fingers are that way because this was originally an entry for Brickthing's Iron Builder match, for which the mystery part was gold. (A different shade of gold, admittedly, but it's closer than any of the other colors present on the build.)

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#8 Online Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,037 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 23 2013 - 08:53 PM

I really hope those DUPLO pieces were from your BioniLUG bricks so I can take full credit for the inspiration in this MOC. ;)Great job as always. I particularly love the color scheme - the grey really makes the purple and pink pop that much more.

#9 Offline Brickthing

Brickthing
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,515 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 02:46 AM

Though i guess i have say there is only one thing that kinda of throws off the moc in my opinion.. i feel the golden claw fingers seems to throw off the color a bit

They're meant to be decaying fingernails, but looking at it I feel that I should have kept the teeth gold instead of using silver. 

I really hope those DUPLO pieces were from your BioniLUG bricks so I can take full credit for the inspiration in this MOC. ;)Great job as always. I particularly love the color scheme - the grey really makes the purple and pink pop that much more.

The DUPLO here is from a recent acquisition that I'm quite proud of; 6154 Cinderella's Castle. However, I did get an awesome DUPLO ATM brick from the BioniLUG bricks, so I'll remember to give you credit for the MOC that I use it in.  ^_^

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users