BBCC66: Bionic Zombie Princess

Brickthing

Wow... i have to admit your use of the purple kanoka disks is truly amazing.. i mean i have never seen anyone use them as as the main part of the body.. I can say this is truly good..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Raaarh urrgrrrr RAAAGH urgggh blaaagh URRRGH. Grrrr RAH URGH GRAAAAH rar.

I must admit this is an unexpected but brilliant mash-up and yet somehow it all works. I'll also note that I like this jaw and face design more than the Iron Builder edition.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Yawn, what boring parts usage. Slizer discs in the body? Some sort of Duplo Roof Spire for a hat? Typical. Handlebars and gears to add some greeble to the feet? Minifig-bug antennas used in the mask eyes? Obvious. Some pink basket piece as a dress, completed with a tool circle at the bottom? Everybody's probably done that before. I mean, did you think of anything original for this MOC at all? [/lying-through-my-teeth] :P And of course I mean the total opposite of all of that. This MOC is BRILLIANT! So many interesting and great parts usages, and any one of them would be amazing, but you got so many of them in there and made it flow and it's just amazine. Way to go, Brickthing, and best of luck on the contest. :music:

Edited by xccj

Yawn, what boring parts usage. Slizer discs in the body? Some sort of Duplo Roof Spire for a hat? Typical. Handlebars and gears to add some greeble to the feet? Minifig-bug antennas used in the mask eyes? Obvious. Some pink basket piece as a dress, completed with a tool circle at the bottom? Everybody's probably done that before. I mean, did you think of anything original for this MOC at all? [/lying-through-my-teeth] :P And of course I mean the total opposite of all of that. This MOC is BRILLIANT! So many interesting and great parts usages, and any one of them would be amazing, but you got so many of them in there and made it flow and it's just amazine. Way to go, Brickthing, and best of luck on the contest. :music:

Wow i love how you commented on this.. Brickthing truly made an amazing moc one that is unique.. Though i guess i have say there is only one thing that kinda of throws off the moc in my opinion.. i feel the golden claw fingers seems to throw off the color a bit

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Wow i love how you commented on this.. Brickthing truly made an amazing moc one that is unique.. Though i guess i have say there is only one thing that kinda of throws off the moc in my opinion.. i feel the golden claw fingers seems to throw off the color a bit

I think the fingers are that way because this was originally an entry for Brickthing's Iron Builder match, for which the mystery part was gold. (A different shade of gold, admittedly, but it's closer than any of the other colors present on the build.)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Though i guess i have say there is only one thing that kinda of throws off the moc in my opinion.. i feel the golden claw fingers seems to throw off the color a bit

They're meant to be decaying fingernails, but looking at it I feel that I should have kept the teeth gold instead of using silver.

I really hope those DUPLO pieces were from your BioniLUG bricks so I can take full credit for the inspiration in this MOC. ;)Great job as always. I particularly love the color scheme - the grey really makes the purple and pink pop that much more.

The DUPLO here is from a recent acquisition that I'm quite proud of; 6154 Cinderella's Castle. However, I did get an awesome DUPLO ATM brick from the BioniLUG bricks, so I'll remember to give you credit for the MOC that I use it in. ^_^