So, I made this in around 2 hours for BBC 66. The weather has been pretty bleak and rainy recently, so sorry for fairly bad photography.
(Click for enlarged picture)Gallery (When Public)
In my limited time, I panicked and to make something for the contest. The only idea I had was some sort of parasite. So I went ahead and began working on this, using trans-green was really fun :3 Throughout the process, I just tried to design the MOC to be pretty creepy. I wanted to feel a bit unpleasant with the idea of having this in my head, poking at my brain. So the idea of the thorns and tentacles really fit that motif. And the touch of red also does the trick.The MOC fits within the system-to-technic ratio as well. And the tentacles are held in place with some tires, that surprisingly fit in the tanks and provided enough friction needed to hold the dino-tails. The tail is fairly mobile, but I did not move it around a whole lot, mainly because it was not very photogenic from a few angles.