• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Axalara T9 and Skopio XV-1 For Sale

Complete Sets

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Varkanax39

Varkanax39
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 36 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2013 - 12:57 PM

Hello everyone, I haven't been active on here for a while, but maybe some of you remember me from a year or so ago. Anyway, I'm currently looking for buyers for two items I've listed on Ebay: the Skopio XV-1 and the Axalara T9 Battle vehicles. Both sets look to be 100% Complete, and I have one of the Axalara's instruction manuals as well. 

Current Pricing:

Axalara T9 - Complete: 49.99 USD 

Skopio XV-1- Complete: 75.00 USD OR BEST OFFER.

Would really like to sell these, so if anyone's interested in either or both please send me a PM and I'll provide a link to the Ebay listing. Currently accepting Paypal only. 

I also have several non-LEGO items currently for sale on Ebay, including a Foil Shining Latios Gold Star Pokemon card - 94.00 USD or Best Offer. Very rare, often priced at 129.99 new, and this card is in mint condition. If anyone's interested in this item or any other items other than the two BIONICLE sets, please send me a PM and I'll link you to my entire Ebay inventory.

Thanks,

Varkanax

#2 Offline Varkanax39

Varkanax39
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 36 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2013 - 05:21 PM

Anyone at all interested in purchasing these items?Please don't double-post. -B6

Edited by Black Six, Nov 27 2013 - 05:41 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users