BBC Contest #66 Preliminary Poll Medulla Oblongata

BBC Contest #66 Preliminary Poll Medulla Oblongata  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary Poll Medulla OblongataBBC Contest #66: Brains!Here we are... it's the first round of voting for BBC Contest #66: Brains!Two entries from each poll will advance, as well as two overall wildcards.Preliminary Voting begins November 26th and ends November 29th at 11:59 P.M. EST.Final Voting begins November 29th and ends December 1st at 11:59 P.M. EST.The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on December 2nd.---------------------------------------------------------BZP Rules and Guidelines---------------------------------------------------------1. entry.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> These Aren't The Brains You're Looking For!2. c66_19.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Bionic Zombie Princess3. white_lotus.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> White Lotus4. c66_09.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Cade Marler5. c66_12.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Headcrab Zombie6. 01.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Unit White Hound BCIV7. c66_07.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Mother Brain8. entrypic.png_thumb.jpg >>> Insane Bionicle Brain
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Tough choice, especially considering my own MOC is in this poll. My vote goes to Nick, though, since as much as it pains me to say it, his entry is clearly better than the others present... XD

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I'm voting for 7,but very good MOCs by everyone.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

as much as I love Nick's work all the time forever, I wasn't really feeling it in comparison to a couple other entries. #7 was the clear choice (the more I looked at #4 the more I appreciated the understated details and work with textures to create the full-body parasitic effect, but the overall build maybe could have used a little work).

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

oh you people are so cruel.. there are so many good mocs on this list.. and i mean i don't feel right voting for any one on here so i am going with a null vote

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It was a hard decision, but you know what they say: without the brain, you're going insane.

Insane Bionicle Brain.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

as much as I love Nick's work all the time forever, I wasn't really feeling it in comparison to a couple other entries. #7 was the clear choice (the more I looked at #4 the more I appreciated the understated details and work with textures to create the full-body parasitic effect, but the overall build maybe could have used a little work).

Alike in name and opinion.

#7 for me, too.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Meh, even though my dear headcrab zombie hasn't got any votes, i'll guess i'll vote #7 too.

If it's any consolation you'd have been my choice of vote in this thread if Nick's entry were in a different thread... XD

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Was tough between the headcrab and the white hound. Ended up with White Hound

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Meh, even though my dear headcrab zombie hasn't got any votes, i'll guess i'll vote #7 too.

Makes you feel better, I voted #5 before I even looked at comments.Though #6 would be my next choice.... It looks like a HL2 Hunter XD

bzpsig2015.png