Makuta of Time

EECePvB.jpg

Fall of Rome

Chapter list: Prolouge

Prologue

For years, the United States had been strong and waged war with anyone who harmed their people. But people didn’t take account that what happened in the world, would affect the virus that infected the government. The Syrian Civil War, Cyprus Bank Crisis, corrupt officials, was only the fuel to what was going to be the spark of massive blaze. In 2016, the US government collapsed after the Congressional Committee couldn't make squat on the president’s bills, plus they payed people under the table for a fixed election just to get into office.

Once the glorious giant fell from his stalk, the rest of the countries began to crumble beneath their feet. First were the third-world countries, then the rest of the developed countries around the globe. People began to riot and anarchy began to spread through the veins of society itself. Only one solution could be made by the surviving members of the Confederate government system, make the United Nations the strongest government to battle the plague in the people’s hearts and minds.

Only one year has passed, and the new United Nations have become more of a Totalitarian State than the Confederacy it once was. When someone makes a protest, they hear his call and silence him with the most elite snipers on buildings, and assassins that prowl the jungle floor of a city. But their true nature is shown when the masses come into protest. They don’t send riot police in, instead they send in something so big that I can’t bear to describe.

Now a civil war has erupted in New York, home of the UN headquarters in the Manhattan borough. A small group of rebels have made strikes on the UN army, but the army is just too large for them to make dents in. Instead, each attack they make, they get pounded with a heavy assault from the military. They began to reach out for anyone who wants to overthrow this corrupt system to aid them in bringing down their front door. Seems like a job for someone strong, valiant, and courages.

But not me, no, I fight for no nation and am practically a walking army with the fires of rage flowing through me. People will either fear me or embrace when my aura goes right by them. This is the story of me and my perils of this great battle that will mark a new era in history. This is the Fall of Rome, the Rome of the modern era.

Provide feedback in the review topic please.

Edited by Punished Snake

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg