Can The Hero Factory: Breakout Game Still Be Played Now?

Lenny7092

As the title says above, can the Hero Factory: Breakout game still be played now? For me, I started playing the game in the end of the second half of 2012 with my Dell computer, but I got busy with school work until today. When the Hero Factory website got rid of some things, including its oldest online games, in 2013, I tried to continue playing the game, but my computer can't allow me to log in. I tried to play the game in my brand new High Point laptop, but it didn't work for some reason. My laptop asked me what the problem, so I can report it. I did what it said, but I still can't play the game. Can someone help me? :( Do any of you guys have a similar problem, too?

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

That's weird, because I just went on to test it and it was working perfectly fine. To confirm it, you can play it, but maybe your computer has a problem or the server at the time. I would suggest trying to go on again, and see if it works.

Thanks.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 1 year later...