Hero Factory Contest Final Poll!

Final!  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary Poll AHero Factory Building Contest Welcome to the Final Poll of the Hero Factory Building Contest. Final Voting begins October 20th and ends October 22nd at 11:59 P.M. ET.The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on October 23rd.makeserpent.png_thumb.jpg>>> *Hissssss*nightwolf.jpg_thumb.jpg>>> Night Wolfhyena.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Rather Unfriendly Hyena Creaturearmadillo.jpg_thumb.jpg >>>Armadilloelephant00.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> TRUNX img_1932.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Behemoth11.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Tyrannarahk jkl.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Jkl

Edited by Than the Moa

Yo.

Voted for the Hyena over the Snake in the end. The rest had some combination of a lack of HF aesthetic and lack of technical proficiency, though I certainly wouldn't be surprised to see a Trunx victory. Best of luck to everyone who made it to this point.

bannerelzy.jpg

Voted for the snake. A very nice bit of work. Much more polished than Behemoth, which frankly isn't finished. I'm still working on/drastically revising it. In fact, I think I'll go work on that right now.

A graduate student at Trinity/Computed the square of infinity.\But it gave him the fidgets/To put down the digits,\So he dropped math and took up divinity.

Behemoth gets my vote. None of the others seem as good compared to it in my eyes. Hisssssss is good, but it's body/tail is just too generic in comparison to the head, which is pretty much the only thing I like about it. Trunx isn't bad, in fact, I love it. However, I do not like the inconsistency with the legs; they're too "smooth" while the torso is much rougher, so it disrupts the flow. Night Wolf..... I just don't like the head, and it seems more like a lizard than a wolf, and doesn't catch my attention very well at all. The only other one that looks good is the Hyena, but it just doesn't feel like something that could win. It's a great MOC, but it's just not something I'd vote for in the finals. Behemoth is amazing in size and build, in every way, so it gets my vote.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

This was a really tough choice. My analyses on the entries are as follows:Entry 1: I'm really digging the simplistic build, and the lime green over black looks very sleek and snake-like. The only con I can think of is the tail: It's just a series of repeating segments. And yet, that repetition gives the MOC a great flow toward the tail's tip. Also, pose for the win.Entry 2: The body looks great, and black is such an awesome color (hard to take photos of, but awesome nonetheless). The head looks odd compared to the rest of the MOC, however, and I'm not sure about the use of system pieces on the lower front legs. The tail is another odd point.Entry 3: That is, indeed, a Rather Unfriendly Hyena Creature to my eyes. The flame / spike design on the upper back fits very well with the rest of the MOC. The color scheme is another strong point. However, the lower front legs seem thick compared to the lower back legs.Entry 4: I like how the MOC can roll into a ball, but otherwise it's rather simplistic. I do like the inventive usage of Hero Factory pieces, though.Entry 5: 'Tis an elephant. I've never seen an elephant MOC before, but this one sets a very high standard. The various shades of gray with dashes of black and white seem a tad odd together, but the building style itself is brilliant.Entry 6: I love the spines down the back and sides, but the large feet seem funny compared to the tiny back feet. There are seem to be quite a few gaps in the MOC, but otherwise it looks great.Entry 7: The lower jaw's teeth seem odd, being large and curled Gali Mata hooks compared to the Bohrok teeth on the upper jaw. But the rest of the building style is sound, the various shades of blue seem well-balanced, and the wings add a very nice touch.Entry 8: I really like the building techniques used in this MOC, especially the head and the upper body. The main con: It has spines, double-jointed legs, things a beast would have, but it looks more like a bestial biped than a bipedal beast, if you get my meaning.'Twas tough to choose between entries 1, 3, and 5. But in the end, 1 won me out (forgive my unintentional pun); that is one awesome snake MOC.

My vote went to Behemoth, although Tyrannarahk was a very close second.~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

Armadillo rocks the party. Plus it's cute, and do you see any of the others rolling up like that? I also kind of voted for it because I couldn't decide between Hisssss and Behemoth, they were both so awesome. But I love the armadillo, who couldn't? Good luck to everyone! =)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad