• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

BBC Contest #66 Final Poll!

bbc contest 66

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Poll: BBC Contest #66 Final Poll! (99 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for the MOC you feel best fits the theme of BBC Contest #66: Brains!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Offline Tufi Piyufi

Tufi Piyufi
  • Forum Administrators
  • Forgetful Monarch

• 10,392 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 12:02 AM

Final PollBBC Contest #66: [color=#800000;]Brains![/color]This is it... it's the final round of voting for BBC Contest #66: Brains!Final Voting begins November 29th and ends December 1st at 11:59 P.M. EST.The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on December 2nd.---------------------------------------------------------BZP Rules and Guidelines---------------------------------------------------------1. Posted Image >>> Cade Marler2. Posted Image >>> Mechanical Neural Parasite3. Posted Image >>> Cordyceps4. Posted Image >>> Mother Brain5. Posted Image >>> Cerebral Spider6. Posted Image >>> The Skull7. Posted Image >>> Insane Bionicle Brain8. Posted Image >>> Black Brain Slug
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

#2 Offline Torran

Torran
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 598 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 05:56 AM

What tough choices. Such good MOCs in this contest. Went with Cordyceps, after researching it earlier today. Excellent portrayal of this natural zombie phenomenon.

tumafest.jpg

#3 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 2,830 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 06:04 AM

such hard choices.. but alas i have casted my votes

aQ85UI0.png

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Celis-Draeverian 'DJ'-Chivinix-Darvin

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#4 Offline davidr777

davidr777
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 16 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 07:03 AM

Voted for Mother brain, even though I have my own entry here.

I have to say that this Zombie ant is very accurate to the real ones, when I looked it up, but it has some deign choices I don't really like.

Anyway good luck to everyone who made it to the final.

#5 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,597 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 10:27 AM

GAAAAH

This is the second time I've accidentally clicked "Null Vote" in a poll recently...

But I meant to vote for the Cerebral Spider, which is awesome.

Also, how the heck did my entry end up here? XD

CHRO IS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL PHOENIX
EXCEPT MORE PAINFUL

Brickshelf
 MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#6 Offline Steve the Squid

Steve the Squid
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Members
  • Modalt Mask Merchant

• 125 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 01:53 PM

How does the cerebral spider not have any votes? And even more importantly, how am I doing this well? 0.o

I had to vote for my entry of course, but if I wasn't here, it would have been a really really tough vote; I love 3, 4,  and 5 equally. I think I might have gone for the ant, because it's such a fresh and cool concept that fits perfectly with the theme; I feel that some of the entries didn't really fit the theme, but this is just spot-on!

Edited by Steve the Squid, Nov 30 2013 - 01:54 PM.

Posted Image

#7 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 2,830 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 02:05 PM

How does the cerebral spider not have any votes? And even more importantly, how am I doing this well? 0.o

I had to vote for my entry of course, but if I wasn't here, it would have been a really really tough vote; I love 3, 4,  and 5 equally. I think I might have gone for the ant, because it's such a fresh and cool concept that fits perfectly with the theme; I feel that some of the entries didn't really fit the theme, but this is just spot-on!

may i ask which one is your entry?

aQ85UI0.png

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#8 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,597 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 02:27 PM

How does the cerebral spider not have any votes?

I misclicked... >.<

CHRO IS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL PHOENIX
EXCEPT MORE PAINFUL

Brickshelf
 MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#9 Offline Mesonak

Mesonak
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,768 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 03:18 PM

This is an amazing final roster of entries, however in the end, there must be one brain that shall rise above the rest......and I dictate that to be Mother Brain because I'm a Metroid fan and that MoC is fantastic.Best of luck to everyone, however. :P-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

#10 Offline Steve the Squid

Steve the Squid
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Members
  • Modalt Mask Merchant

• 125 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 03:56 PM

Black Brain Slug. I'm not gonna be all depressed or whatever and say my entry is bad, I'm quite cocky about it and think it's really good, I just didn't think it would be doing THIS good.

Posted Image

#11 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 2,830 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 07:31 PM

Black Brain Slug. I'm not gonna be all depressed or whatever and say my entry is bad, I'm quite cocky about it and think it's really good, I just didn't think it would be doing THIS good.

Ah well you do have my vote then.. i always found your black brain slug to be a bit cute in my own words

aQ85UI0.png

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

#12 Offline Octodad

Octodad
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nobody suspects a thing

• 1,901 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 07:32 PM

Insane Bionicle Brain, obviously.

#13 Offline Tomaku

Tomaku
  • Members
  • Toa

• 122 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 08:30 PM

This is the only place I have seen in which people don't feel bad if they self vote. I nulled my vote.

#14 Online Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,258 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 08:40 PM

Almost went to Mother Brain, but the zombie ant fungus is just too great not to vote for.

1395440177m_SPLASH.jpg

#15 Offline Bundalings

Bundalings
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,234 posts

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 10:29 PM

This is the only place I have seen in which people don't feel bad if they self vote. I nulled my vote.

Presidential elections.I voted for Mother Brain. It's close to perfection.

skiddo.png.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

#16 Offline Ballom

Ballom
  • Premier Member
  • Disk of the Forgers Found

• 9,324 posts

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 12:51 AM

Mother Brain is a great entry, and I would be very pleased if she comes out on top. There are a lot of great entries in this poll, though, including Bunda's. I actually voted for Bunda instead of Sparky due to a misclick, but it's all good -- that spider is another awesome entry and would be an equally good choice for the winner. Best of luck to everyone!

~B~

Posted Image

#17 Offline Tahu Nuva 3.0

Tahu Nuva 3.0
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,622 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 05:42 AM

Ended up going for Entry #1. Love the overall design :)

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. The one I had since childhood was lost at sea (no joke). Please let me know if you have one. Will purchase/trade.

#18 Offline Arc

Arc
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,682 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 12:17 PM

[color=#b50e0e;]i'm goin' insane without a brain[/color]

#19 Offline V-N

V-N
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,364 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 12:47 PM

I voted for number six. I like the creativity of the skull. The idea was a good one, and was pulled off quite well, with a smooth and solid build.

#20 Offline Manterax Prime

Manterax Prime
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 02:50 PM

As much as I love Metroid, I hate bias.  Voted number 6.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection?  Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

#21 Offline Sniper Joe

Sniper Joe
  • Members
  • Official Exploding Building Tester

• 1,702 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 06:02 PM

[color=#b50e0e;]i'm goin' insane without a brain[/color]

Same here.

I AM LOS TIBURON! AND I AM... A LUCHA!

uuh.png

#22 Offline Steve the Squid

Steve the Squid
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Members
  • Modalt Mask Merchant

• 125 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 08:37 PM

Other topics are locked, so I guess I gotta ask here; is there any difference in prize between 1st place and the two wildcards?

Posted Image

#23 Offline Tufi Piyufi

Tufi Piyufi
  • Forum Administrators
  • Forgetful Monarch

• 10,392 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 09:09 PM

Other topics are locked, so I guess I gotta ask here; is there any difference in prize between 1st place and the two wildcards?

There are no wildcards in the final round of voting. The prizes as listed in the contest topic correspond to the final standings of this poll when it's closed later tonight.

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users