Sandstorm, Rebellious Toa of Stone

Kanakalackin

Well would say that is more than a revamp.. more like a total overhaul in away.. though i have to say it flows alot better now and i will admit i am perhaps a bit envious of the body design,, and while the staff is simple it holds a certain.. elegance to it

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The body design is quite nice...where have I seen it before, though? But anyway, it's more like a redo, but looks much better than before.

Keetongu maybe? Its a very similar style.

Also going back to your moc, it seems that you used many Keetongu pieces, now that i think about it. The inclusion of the hero factory pieces look really good on the moc tho :D

Yeah, looks like Keetongu's body. Neat revamp, certainly a lot better than the original. However, I'd have liked to see more bulk. The original wasn't the tall and thin type, he was heavily armored and relatively short, and the revamp loses that vibe. Maybe just armor him up a bit more, I guess.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I really like the overall look of this MOC and the body looks cool, but the yellow pieces on the lower legs look out of place here, aside from that I like it.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

The MOC don't look that good, i don't like the body and i think you should give it a different chest armor and add some armor on the side, the mask fit well and i do like the weapon. The leg look okay, the upper leg is good but i think it need to be a little shorter and the lower leg need some work on. The arms is good like the upper arms.

Overall the MOC is not that good but it's alright just need to change the armor, the leg and the body plus i think you should use those Pin Connector for something then just add-ons and armors.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I like the beefiness and Keetongu-ness of it, but I think that the legs are a bit too wide in comparison with the arms, while the black and silver shoulders seem to get in the flow of the color scheme for me.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I like what you did here. The basic Toa Inika body structure is probably more than a little overused, but this MoC serves (at least for me) as a nice reminded of how it can look good.

The thighs look pretty decent (swap the red pins for black if you can) and I like the torso construction. His mask and weapon really add to the overall feel, and I think they were great choices. The arms are simple, but effective.

My only complaint is that the color scheme could be ordered better. For example, layering silver on top of the keetorange. The way you have it now the colors are just thrown on there without any coherence.

Overall, great work. Keep it up! :)

silverbladebanner.jpg

I like what you did here. The basic Toa Inika body structure is probably more than a little overused, but this MoC serves (at least for me) as a nice reminded of how it can look good.

I'm fairly certain it's actually not an Inikabuild... see here. (I thought it was, too, at first.)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

• 1 month later...

Well would say that is more than a revamp.. more like a total overhaul in away.. though i have to say it flows alot better now and i will admit i am perhaps a bit envious of the body design,, and while the staff is simple it holds a certain.. elegance to it

Yeah, total overhaul. XD it does flow a lot nicer, and I love how I only swapped one piece out for the staff and it looks even better.

This moc of yours is really good :)

I like it alot and it reminds me of a Toa Ignika Revamp I made a while ago ever so slightly lol

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9290&do=findComment&comment=528290

But still nice job! And i like how you improved him a lot!

I remember that! I felt that it was time for him to be improved.

The body design is quite nice...where have I seen it before, though? But anyway, it's more like a redo, but looks much better than before.

I have no clue where you've seen this before. Most of my torso builds are different, but look similar due to armoring.

Yeah, looks like Keetongu's body. Neat revamp, certainly a lot better than the original. However, I'd have liked to see more bulk. The original wasn't the tall and thin type, he was heavily armored and relatively short, and the revamp loses that vibe. Maybe just armor him up a bit more, I guess.

definitely not Keetongu's body :lol: I felt that the over-bulkiness in the original didn't make him look "Toa" enough. I might make a V3 when I get better at custom limbs and torsos.

I really like the overall look of this MOC and the body looks cool, but the yellow pieces on the lower legs look out of place here, aside from that I like it.

Yeah, the color layering needs work. I was inconsistent on the legs, but I didn't have any keetorange 4m HF armor. :/

The MOC don't look that good, i don't like the body and i think you should give it a different chest armor and add some armor on the side, the mask fit well and i do like the weapon. The leg look okay, the upper leg is good but i think it need to be a little shorter and the lower leg need some work on. The arms is good like the upper arms.

Overall the MOC is not that good but it's alright just need to change the armor, the leg and the body plus i think you should use those Pin Connector for something then just add-ons and armors.

I do need to start adding armor on the sides. Throwbot feet seem good (suggested by Arc), but I didn't think of that by the time I finished and posted him (I scrapped him almost immediately afterwards). I thought the lower leg looked great (design for armor suggested by StevetheSquid). I frankly thought the proportions for the legs were alright in the finished product though.

I like the beefiness and Keetongu-ness of it, but I think that the legs are a bit too wide in comparison with the arms, while the black and silver shoulders seem to get in the flow of the color scheme for me.

I guess the reason he looks like Keetongu is the fact that he's got keetorange all over him. :/. Again, color layering problem for the armor, and I would've used keetorange armor if I had it.

The thighs look pretty decent (swap the red pins for black if you can) and I like the torso construction. His mask and weapon really add to the overall feel, and I think they were great choices. The arms are simple, but effective.

My only complaint is that the color scheme could be ordered better. For example, layering silver on top of the keetorange. The way you have it now the colors are just thrown on there without any coherence.

Overall, great work. Keep it up! :)

Actually, like Chro mentioned, this isn't an Inikabuild at all. Unless you're referring to the original, which did utilize an Inika torso.

I forgot about the red pins by the time that I posted him, so I didn't bother fixing them. And yeah, color layering issue. :/

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Strangely, I actually prefer the old one, simply because its so... classic. He reminds me of the original rahi for some reason, particually the shoulder blades. The revamp just doesn't have as much character. But the new one's pretty cool too.

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

I've never been a fan of Hordika feet at chest armor, just because it always looks a little fat with the way the heel area widens, but it doesn't look bad used here. Plus those thighs are nice. I might have to steal your concept and play around with it. :P

Though it may be a good idea to harmonize the limb colours -- you have both silver and dark grey for the lower portions of the legs and arms, respectively. Kopaka Phantoka has dark grey Piraka shins... maybe those?