Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Quoribay made a quick change of plans and took the tunnel to Onu-Koro, instead of taking the cablecar.OOC: Quoribay to onu-koro

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:Aparangi bowed his head slightly. "You have my thanks. And now, I must go there, so, farewell." the Toa said, slightly more friendly then before. After all, he had gotten useful information. He tapped two fingers to the temple of his head, a sort of goodbye-salute, and turned around, quickly walking towards the nearest alley and disappearing in the shadows there. He emerged on the other side on one of Ta-Koro's many busier main-streets, which he followed east, until it opened up into the main-square of the village.He looked around, getting his bearing. To the left, he saw the guard-headquarter that he had been accomodated in just a few days ago. With a frown he remembered the interrogation there. It was a good thing the officer had not known about who he realyl was and what he was capable of. Yes, he was technically fighting for the light, as far as his goals and motivations were concerned, but the means by which he and his bretheren went after said goal were far from those Toa were usually known to use. In a way, the shadows were as much their alley as they were the Makuta's. And that simply didn't fit in with the Matoran perception of what constituted a true Toa.Aparangi doubted he would have walked out of the building freely, had they known that.He continued to walk, past Matoran going about their business and past Vakama's hut, which caught his eye, due to the amount of small inscribed and engraved stones and other tributes placed at it's walls, signs of respect and affection by the people for their missing elder. He knew the feeling from a time long ago. He quickly wiped the resurging memory away and passed the main-guardhouse.After crossing the bridge and after leaving the crater of Mangai for the first time in over a week, the dark Toa turned north, entering the charred forest on his way to Le-Wahi. It was time to find the one called Madrihk.OOC: Aparangi to Le-Wahi

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: High above, a strange, almost Toa-like bird flew. This was a Toa of Sonics with a Mahiki. His name was Ziraul, and he had listened to the enemy of his foe with quite a bit of interest. Apperently, this being named Madrihk had sheltered the murderer they were after earlier, something he had not had the chance to find out thanks to other events involving the team's leadership. This one might be an enemy of Madrihk. Sending a sonic call to Tirax to follow his sky-bound form, he took off after Aparangi, following for some distance, all the way to Le-Wahi.OOC:Ziraul, Tirax to Le-Wahi.

IC: Nemesis, having never landed once, was relieved to know that Krayzikk's aim could not have been that good or perfectly timed, and gravity did its work. Nemesis swung his sword by spinning in flight, so that if Krayzikk had any possible way to land a hit at all, he would be slashed. As Krayzikk fell, Nemesis shot a blast from his Blast Rod at him, hoping to hit him before he teleported. "Karz! My building is falling apart!" Garren missed entirely because Nemesis was up where he couldn't reach him. "Your aim is poor." He shot from his Blast Rod at Garren and Tairel, four shots at each, alternating between them as he fired. "You all DIE!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC(PS): The toa walked into a bar. No this isn't a bad joke, get back here!The Seer walked up to the bartender."Hello, I'm the Pulchritudinous Seer. I just survived a fall off of your local mountain, and I was wondering if you have seen a dark flying madman."The bartender blinked. "I'm sorry, are you sane?"OOC: PS open for interaction.

IC: KrayzikkAnother warp, and Krayzikk was gone.Alright. Flying enemy, fire elemental. Massive size. I need to ground him..... Environmental damage.... Think....Krayzikk's eyes panned about, finally alighting on trhe rubble. Perfect.Krayzikk grinned, and warped over to the rubble. Long ago, he had worked out a loophole in the Kualsi's mechanics. You couldn't transport another living being, but you could transport large inanimate objects. Like large pieces of rubble. There was a nice large pile of rubble right where Krayzikk teleported to. He grabbed a piece, warped above Nemesis, and dropped it. He did so again, slightly to the side.Because the Kualsi worked instantly, he could drop several pieces in seconds. The rain of rubble was unending, and nearly impossible to avoid due both to Nemesis' size, and the sheer speed at which rubble could be dropped, creating an encompassing hail.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Aye, he was" Hatann agreed. "And I don't exactly know where he is. He goes all over the island on business, so he could have gone anywhere since we last saw him. Best bet's Onu-koro though. It's like an unofficial home of NEX. He might even find us first". He jumped up to the roof of the nearest building, and then leapt to the next on his way out fo the koro. Even with their task accomplished, they still had to be weary of the Guard.

ppg2.png

OOC: I'll just assume Soli was talking to me. IC: Isfel turned to see Soli. "Oh, I'm not looking for a sword. Just a dagger. Actually, I could live with just some repairs on my current sword."IC: Kamaehu walked into the Lavapool Inn. He had kept his pace fast enough so as not to be seen by Ara'kas and Hasil.Now he left his halberd by the door, and sat down in one of the near corners.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC-Corik:Corik smiled."Whatever we can turn a profit on, whatever the villages want transported," Corik said. "We can be merchants, messengers, pickers...you name it, we'll be able to do it. As well as helping out the local militia if they need it."
IC: Amaris, Ta-Koro"One final question." Amaris said, returning the smile. "What exactly would you want me for?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(PS): "How dare you insult my sanity! I am perfectly sane!"Then the seer attempted to pull out his sword. After realizing it was still stuck in his sheath, he just wielded it sheathed."Now, If you do not ask me, then by the power invested in me as the Champion of the Kingdom of the Light, I will smite you!"

IC: DeusuiDeusui entered the village, time to find Jorram, ask him why he forced him to kill Ambera. This was insane. He started to head to the prison in hopes of finding Jorram, "Jorram?" he called out,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Corik:Corik shrugged. "You could be helpful."IC-Vitiate:Vitiate walked out, clapping once. The fighters all stopped, turning to him, Nemesis even stopped his spinning, having been forced to the ground by the rain of rubble that Krayzikk had dropped.The Toa of Plasma walked up to the large Toa of Fire, who was easily a head, even two heads taller than him, and he looked up at the being's eyes."This is not your home," he said quietly. "Nor is it yours to destroy, yours to take. You may do nothing here, nor are you welcome hear after your folly." He turned to Krayzikk, Tairel, and Garren, motioning for them to stay put."Now, Nemesis, Tahuva, Krylack, Veeruss, whatever you're called, leave this place. Tell nobody about it, and never come back unless you wish to pay for the damages and repair them yourself. If you do that, I might just let you live."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: DeusuiDeusui entered the jail, looking for Jorram, that man would pay for tring to make Deusui murder Ambera...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Deusui"Jorram! It's Deusui, come out wherever you are?!"

IC: DeusuiA grim face came across his face as he walked towards Jorram, "Why? why her?"

IC: Deusui "Don't play dumb," Deusui coldly said, "Why did your group tell me to kill Ambera? As a test?"

IC: Deusui"You...you don't know?"

IC: Deusui"Someone in NEX tol me to kill Ambera!" he said, "Luckily we faked t, but why would they tell me to kill her?"

IC: DeusuiDeusui grabbed the letter and gave it to him, "Then who else would have known?"

IC: Deusui"So some unknown treat knows Ambera...but why was this a test?" he asked very perplexed now, "This makes no sense..."

IC: Deusui"I have more important matters, Zacax is a well trained Toa," he said leaving, "He can protect his friends,"

IC(PS): "Look, kid, I don't have time for your crazy stuff, so either order a drink, or find an adventuring party. They congregate in Bars and Inns if they don't have a group already.""I have an order for you alright!" The toa raised the sheathed Tetrixcalibur over his head, and swung at the matoran Bartender, only just missing him."Hey! What's your problem, kid?""As the Champion of Pulchritude, I command that you tell me everything you know about the Sovereign Slayer!" He pointed the sheathed end of the blade at the matoran, stepping around to the opposite side of the counter. The noise was beginning to startle the patrons."Look, I don't know who you're talking about! What does he look like, maybe he came in here?""He is a toa, wearing a mask of flight. Tattered harlequin clothes are around his neck. Also, he has a scratched eye. Black armor.""Oh, Noire! I gave him a fixed up kata-ulp."The Seer picked up the matoran by the throat. "YOU DID WHAT!?" He threw the matoran up against the wall."That man is an evil...abomination. Do you know what he has done!? He has destroyed my homeland, and his as well. I will not be able to sleep a single night until he has fallen, and you gave him a new sword!?""His old one was broken, I didn't know who he was!" The matoran gently reached for a particularly sharp fork that he kept under the bar. He grabbed it and stabbed at the Seer. The seer parried the blow, catching the the fork's spokes on either side of his sword's cutting edge.OOC: PS open for stopping a bar fight.

IC: DeusuiDeusui walked over to the bar and went in. As he did he saw a huge fight happening. He walked over to the two with a cold look, "I have a question for you two,"

IC: Deusui"Stop this stupid fight,"

IC: Deusui Deusui placed his hands on their ear holes and blasted a sonic wave that would cause their ears to get, not very long, just temporary."I said, stop this stupid fight," Deusui said pushing them both to the grous, "or would you like to loose your senses of hearing?"

Edited by Zacax

IC(PS): The toa lost his grip on the Tetrixcalibur, as it slid out of it's sheath."OH, NOW IT COMES OUT OF IT'S SHEATH! WAIT, ARE YOU SAYING SOMETHING?"The blade flew, out of it's sheath, and proceeded to lodge itself the equally stunned barkeep's left arm."AH OHKARZ OHKARZ I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT!"

IC: Deusui Deusui let go and walked off, "You might wanna get that chek," he said walking out,