Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(PS): The matoran was now screaming and rolling around on the ground."ERM...THIS IS KIND OF AWKWARD!""WHY ARE YOU YELLING!? THAT ISN'T HELPING AT ALL!""I'M NOT YELLING--wait...I guess I was. Okay, let me help get this out." He started to pull out the sword.The sword came out, as did the barkeep's arm."AAAAAAAAA! OH MATA-NUI, THE PAIN!""I'm...I'm just making this worse, aren't I?"

IC: DeusuiWell at least they stopped auguring. Deusi continued to walk around, he decided to stay here for a bit.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC(PS): "NO! MY DREAMS! HOW WILL I EVER JUGGLE AGAIN!""Oh...oh my." The Seer then saw the arm on the ground.==> Seer: Retrieve Arms.While he already has arms, he does pick up the severed arm on the ground in hopes of taping it on, or some such ridiculous thing.

Edited by Lord Hussie

IC: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" Nemesis crashed to the ground, then looked at Vitiate. He took in the words. How dare they! I am above them! I...AM... He pushed up, slowly...But he could not lift the immense weight of the rubble. Some was pushed up and unbalanced, causing it to fall off, but it was not enough. "I...concede." He spat on the floor.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Vitiate:"Good choice," Vitiate said coldly. "Be happy I'm not leaving you hear to die under the rubble." He looked about the pile atop Nemesis closely, before kicking aside one piece of the rock, the whole pile tumbling off to the side, freeing up Nemesis."Get your partner out of his prison and leave. Now."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Vitiate:Vitiate slipped forwards effortlessly, grabbing Nemesis' wrist. He thumbed the never there, causing the larger Toa's hand to spasmodically open, releasing the blade. Vitiate then punched Nemesis in the gut, which forced Nemesis to bend down, and he grabbed the larger Toa by the throat."Perhaps," Vitiate said coldly, "I did not make myself clear. You will leave, or you will die. Which would you prefer?" He shoved Nemesis back, before kicking the other Toa's blade over."Prepare yourself."OOC: He's not joking, mate.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Isfel didn't bother to turn. "No, Stronin. Not yet. There was a dirk that was looking good for a bit, but the balance isn't right for me." IC: "It appears we've arrived." Said Ara'kas to Hasil, pushing open the door to the Lavapool Inn. It was about time she got a drink.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC-Hasil:"Yes, it would appear so," Hasil said, as he walked in after Ara'kas, who had overtaken him on their way there. He got himself some water, proceeding to sip at it, as he noticed a familiar-looking weapon near the door, and a familiar looking Toa in one of the corners of the room.He proceeded to sit beside Kamaehu, bringing the Toa's halberd along as well."Don't leave your weapon away from you," he said. "Lest another take it and use it against you."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: You're in a monastery, which is someone's home. Not a public place or place of buisness. Besides, Vitiate/Grochi has a history of doing that. It's what makes his character cool. Just go along with it.IC: Garren was completely fed up with the intruders. They had destroyed his favorite place, the smithy, and had caused considerable damage to the building itself. Vitiate had disarmed the toa, but the toa was already wanting to punch Vitiate, or so it looked. He ran up, and held his sword at the toa's throat. "I'd suggest that you do what he says, Mon Ami" he said, with more that a little spite.(Shade): "So what are we waiting for?" asked Shade. "Let's go!" he lightened his body mass with his new Garai, then hopped up onto the roof of the building next to him. He ran, heading towards the tunnel that connected Ta and Onu-Wahi.OOC: Unless we have something else to do, Shade to Onu-Wahi-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: TNG, those were reasonable auto-hits. I mean, you're trapped under a pile of rubble. Just be glad he didn't shoot you in the head or something.

IC(Tairel)

Tairel sighs, relieved that the battle was almost over. The freak who dared to call himself a Mata-Nui-Karz god and his buddies were all trapped under the rubble for the time being. And, hopefully, they wouldn't be getting out anytime soon."Just leave while you still can," he says to the one called Nemesis.-Mef Man

IC: DeusuiDeusui saw the new being and walked over to Grata, "Hello,"

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Deusui"I just saw you, looked new,"

IC: Deusui"Hey calm down," Deusui said, "You don't know who you are dealing with,"

IC: Deusui"What do mean? Destroy?" Deusui asked, "If you mean kill, I won't let you do that,"

IC: Deusui"No, why do you? And what are you?"

IC: Deusui"Well destruction, bad, peace good," he said trying to reason, but it wasn't going to work.

IC: DeusuiDeusui whipped out his dagger and blocked the axe attack.

IC: HantakHantak, seeing all the attacks being focused on Nemesis, attempted to move, but to no avail.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: DeusuiDeusui ducked and swung his dagger. "Wrong move,"

IC: DeusuiDeusui got hit by the axe, and some laser vision hit his shoulde, but he started to deflect them back his dagger.

IC: DeusuiDeusui simply stepped aside and let the Skakdi run into a wall

IC (Grata):Grata hit the wall with a heavy thud. But when Grata turned around, it looked like the wall had been more hurt than he has. However, the pain from the dagger was now seting in, and Grata held his wound with one hand. Grata then pointed his axe towards the Toa to attack with plasma. However, he forgot he was alone in this battle, and his move did nothing.

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: DeusuiDeusui helped the being up seeing he was in pain, "Lets get that checked out,"